Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   happy st patricks day! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11416)

Cantankerous 03.17.2007 03:09 PM

happy st patricks day!

you fucking irish (This includes me as well.) i don't know about you all but i'm going out tonight and getting shitfaced drunk.

how about you?

sonic sphere 03.17.2007 03:16 PM

i'll be getting pissed in a couple of hours time-got a show to do first unfortunately.

Danny Himself 03.17.2007 03:17 PM

How are you Irish?

Also, I, for one, will not be getting shitfaced. I loathe the practice that's in place- to celebrate a saint FOR FUCKS SAKE by drinking yourself into ridiculousness. I've argued with the best of friends about this. It's a stupid 'tradition' and a stupid idea and I bet St Patrick is turning in his grave. Ireland is about more than drinking, too.

king_buzzo 03.17.2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you fucking irish (This includes me as well.) i don't know about you all but i'm going out tonight and getting shitfaced drunk.

how about you?

irish? i didnt know that, where do you live in ireland???

anyways, i got bought green shoes today, so dont pinch me

Trasher02 03.17.2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Ireland is about more than drinking, too.

NOT!
Anyway I got shitfaced yesterday and I'm all out of money so no alcohol for me tonight.

Danny Himself 03.17.2007 03:23 PM

IS.

Ireland has hardcore christianity, paulybee, and ass.

king_buzzo 03.17.2007 03:24 PM

whatever.

jon boy 03.17.2007 03:25 PM

why does everyone claim to be irish? even people who have a distant uncle 100 times removed and with one single cell in their body possibly being slightly irish they still lord it up?

oh and happy st patricks day.

nicfit 03.17.2007 03:31 PM

Too bad france won 6 nations :( :(

pantophobia 03.17.2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
why does everyone claim to be irish? even people who have a distant uncle 100 times removed and with one single cell in their body possibly being slightly irish they still lord it up?

oh and happy st patricks day.

it is weird, i forget who it was either but someone here doesn't like irish-americans to call themselves irish either, some weird thing

king_buzzo 03.17.2007 04:00 PM

im in a good mood for some green clothing, drunk girl pictures.

!@#$%! 03.17.2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

how about you?

i don't need excuses for that :p

the ikara cult 03.17.2007 09:02 PM

how about this....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6457689.stm

SynthethicalY 03.17.2007 09:56 PM

I celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Glice 03.18.2007 09:47 AM

I beat my wife, wore a Guiness hat and had inadvisable anal sex with a Catholic teenager before complaining about William of Orange whilst walking pigs on string to the pub where I had a fist fight with the priest who raped me when I was a teenager, all the while dancing like that cunt Flatley. As is befitting of several clichés.

In reality, I just got shit-faced.

Glice 03.18.2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I beat my wife, wore a Guiness hat and had inadvisable anal sex with a Catholic teenager before complaining about William of Orange whilst walking pigs on string to the pub where I had a fist fight with the priest who raped me when I was a teenager, all the while dancing like that cunt Flatley. As is befitting of several clichés.

In reality, I just got shit-faced.

Ah, tebeysher, tebeysher, so idaas, yhr as hoirish as they coom, so y'har.

king_buzzo 03.18.2007 09:49 AM

youre lesbian?^ or are you a guy? i always thought you were a girl

Glice 03.18.2007 09:51 AM

I am a girl. SMELL MY MENSES.

!@#$%! 03.18.2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I am a girl. SMELL MY MENSES.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

where have you been these past weeks, you bastard? the board has been in need of good laughs.

Savage Clone 03.18.2007 09:54 AM

Mrs. Clone and I went for a bike ride, after which we watched some Anime and a Poe adaptation with a young Jane Fonda and Bardot. My daily routine was impacted enough by this "holiday," so I decided being at home was the way to go for this. I had seen enough shirtless chests painted green for one day.