Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What the fuck are you drinking???? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2692)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.24.2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Suchfriends. It's Japanese....heh.

The Korean plum wine is better, sweeter with less kick and ZERO hang over even when you drink waaaaay too much of it

EVOLghost 02.24.2014 11:15 AM

I'll try it next time. My friend gave me this bottle.

I picked up some Plum 'infused' Sake. That shit taste like moscato.

EVOLghost 02.24.2014 11:16 AM

which is pretty good.

!@#$%! 02.24.2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
moscato.

jugo de mosca!

Diesel 03.08.2014 11:41 AM

Topping yourself up ftom the night before is like getting smashed in the test icicles and thos icicles containing droplets of gold laced heroin, probably.

Jack.

Diesel 03.08.2014 06:51 PM

It was ggod 7 hours ago but now it is fucking shite hahahahhahjajaja

!@#$%! 04.11.2018 04:58 PM

just had my first cup ever of YORKSHIRE GOLD tea

holy shit, so tasty!

tesla69 04.25.2018 04:59 PM

FLOURIDE

The most cost effective method of mind control, misery, and death is thoughtfully delivered by your generous government, at your great expense, via water, food, and air.

It's in all organic food, baby food and baby water, canned food, juice, toothpaste, mouthwash, all packaged food, lipstick, chem trails, and pharmaceuticals. I truly can not think of one single item that doesn't contain a toxic dose of flouride.

Ever hear of Prozac? It's almost 100% flouride. All of the SSRI drugs and almost all Big Pharma products rely on flouride.

Flouride is a pharmaceutical and you are being forced to ingest it daily, against your will, in lethal doses.

Do you think you can avoid it in the U.S.. Think again. Your body sucks it up like a sponge when you bathe or shower.

It's impossible for your body to dispose of it, so, your body stores flouride in the bones, ligaments and tendons. Do those body parts become more dense. Yes! But, they also become very brittle. Hip fractures anyone?

Prevents tooth decay? If you believe that hoax, I have a delicious glass of healthy Kool Aid for you. Flouride destroys teeth. It eats holes in concrete, steel, or any substance on the planet. It's a neurotoxin that in any size dose causes cancer, lowers I.Q.'s, causes neuron death, and is responsible for deadly enzyme depletion.

Priorities? If given a "free shot", I'd be the first in line to squash any one of the tyrannical, lawless, psychopathic, parasitic lizards that rule us, but, I believe the political Kabuki Theater is obfuscation, considering what is actually at stake here. Has anyone other than Martha Stewart done real time? It's all a fraud. Everything.

If the old saying, "misery loves company" is true, then all of us in these wonderful, free United States Of America have all the miserable company we will ever need.

Snap out of it. Everyone living in the U.S. is medicated and has been for decades. Is it too late to take action? You tell me.

You and I both know that it will be all over and done with if we wait until they come to take our guns.

copied from some comments sections somewhere...I don't agree with all of it...

!@#$%! 06.10.2018 09:27 PM

had a beefeater gin rickey before dinner oh yum

with mexican nafta limes—so good!

_tunic_ 06.14.2018 01:47 PM

eggs and beer

dirty bunny 07.01.2018 11:27 PM

what I always drink: coffee

!@#$%! 10.09.2018 06:25 PM

a cynar manhattan is a beautiful thing

also, carpano antica formula is THE sweet vermouth for the ages

absolute masterpiece

!@#$%! 11.29.2018 06:51 PM

completely out of season but was craving a BEER AMERICANO

so... yes!

!@#$%! 11.29.2018 07:41 PM

a boulevadier

goodbye filmstruck!

here we go...

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.29.2018 08:32 PM

fresh tap 24/7

Severian 11.29.2018 08:58 PM

Ginger ale

!@#$%! 11.29.2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

fresh tap 24/7

haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa

was just gonna ask about flint

must spread more toxic sludge

!@#$%! 12.07.2018 09:48 PM

boulevardiers (again)

the drink of winter!

EVOLghost 12.08.2018 12:11 PM

I like cheap beer...and Irish whiskey....

Speaking of tap water. Some lady used tap water in her Neti pot and died from some brain eating bacteria....

ilduclo 12.10.2018 08:28 AM

151 dark rum in a hot lemon/lime stew with lots of brown sugar.