Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hot chicks IN BANDS (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=22590)

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 12:33 PM

yeah, but i'm lazy...look, i didn't even quoted you, lifedist.

more pics of nic endo:

 

 

 

LifeDistortion 06.15.2008 12:33 PM

 


Michelle Phillips was foxy in her heyday.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 12:35 PM

a pic of brody looking more fit than the previous one:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/3...77c473.jpg?v=0

Torn Curtain 06.15.2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker

 


No...

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 12:59 PM

agreed; karen o, definitely no.

Bertrand 06.15.2008 01:01 PM

The picture's pretty, so there, by Mondino, Courtney Love

 


Oh, and our beloved president's current wife could be there too.

sarramkrop 06.15.2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
sure, but in the medium of this thread, which is photographs, then looks are really all we have to judge by.


In that case the girl from Blonde Redhead is also sexy from up close, so hush your mouth, you moron.

blunderbuss 06.15.2008 01:53 PM

 


 


 


 

davenotdead 06.15.2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
In that case the girl from Blonde Redhead is also sexy from up close, so hush your mouth, you moron.


she's ok
 

o o o 06.15.2008 06:38 PM

Uschi Obermaier, the... erm... tambourine/maracas player from Amon Düül 1:


 




 


 



 

Cantankerous 06.15.2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertrand
The picture's pretty, so there, by Mondino, Courtney Love

 


Oh, and our beloved president's current wife could be there too.

i love that picture.

 


the beautiful miss liela moss from the duke spirit

davenotdead 06.15.2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o o o


 



holy moly... she looks a lot like a supermodel whose name i cannot recall right now... and she looks like amanda peet
 
too... good choice

o o o 06.15.2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
holy moly... she looks a lot like a supermodel whose name i cannot recall right now...


well, she was actually a model... and is mostly known for being a sex symbol of the "1968 generation":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uschi_Obermaier

davenotdead 06.15.2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o o o
well, she was actually a model... and is mostly known for being a sex symbol of the "1968 generation":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uschi_Obermaier


mind blown

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o o o
Uschi Obermaier, the... erm... tambourine/maracas player from Amon Düül 1:



 





 



 




 


she was gorgeous.

Cantankerous 06.15.2008 07:24 PM

keith richards was fucking her for some time when he was with anita.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 07:48 PM

keef knew what was up.

demonrail666 06.15.2008 07:53 PM

This sucks. I can't rep all the people I want to cos of this thread. Everyneurotic (for Uschi), Cantankerous (for knowing Theo), you deserve mucho rep.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2008 07:55 PM

o o o posted uschi, i merely complemented him/her.

demonrail666 06.15.2008 08:20 PM

I just repped o o o. Still, everyneurotic, your deserving of rep still stands for complimenting it I suppose.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth