Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fuck You !@#$%! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=517)

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:26 PM

Fuck You !@#$%!

I didn't want to make this thread, but !@#$%! is such a fucking ass-hole that I had no problems w/ making this thread. I never did anything to this fucker, but somehow, he hates me. Well, don't worry, the feeling's mutual.
I try to be as nice as possible to everyone, & this piece of shit just thinks that I have to discuss every lttle fucking thing 55 times, but that's the complete opposite of the truth. So, in case you didn't hear it the first time,

FUCK YOU !@#$%! :fuckyou:

HaydenAsche 04.02.2006 09:32 PM

He has you ignored. He won't see this unless someone else tells him about it.

!@#$%! is awesome.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:34 PM

ehhh???

i can't read your post, sorry, i have you blocked you see--- but from the title alone (is that a proposition?) i'm going to tell you straight: i'm a married man, and i'm not fucking you, no matter how desperate you are-- no way! don't you have an inflatable doll or something?

hm i don't have a signature but i'm considering this picture:

best board function ever!! (unfortunately doesn't work for thread titles... o well...)

dietzer123 04.02.2006 09:35 PM

good ol' board drama

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:37 PM

what did he say? was it funny?

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:38 PM

Well then, could someone ask !@#$%! what the fuck I did to him to have me on his ignore list? I fucking hate that I'm on anyone's.
I didn't do a damn thing to him, but for some reason he has to hate me.

sellouteater 04.02.2006 09:39 PM

Why cant we just get along?

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:41 PM

here he goes again... in my head, i hear it like "hmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mm hhhmm---hmmmm-mmmmm..."

if he makes a good joke someone please tell me!

--
ps thanks hayden asche-- damn, im embarrassed now

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:43 PM

That's exactly what I want to happen. I didn't want to make this thread, & I hate the fact that I'm on anyone's ignore list.

HaydenAsche 04.02.2006 09:44 PM

I didn't want to make this thread, but !@#$%! is such a fucking ass-hole that I had no problems w/ making this thread. I never did anything to this fucker, but somehow, he hates me. Well, don't worry, the feeling's mutual.
I try to be as nice as possible to everyone, & this piece of shit just thinks that I have to discuss every lttle fucking thing 55 times, but that's the complete opposite of the truth. So, in case you didn't hear it the first time,

FUCK YOU !@#$%! :fuckyou:

This is for you !@#$%!. That is the best board function ever. How do I use it?

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:47 PM

Please don't put me on an ignore list HaydenAsche. I just want people to like me.

noumenal 04.02.2006 09:47 PM

marleypumpkin, you have the lowest reputation on the board (not counting truncated/felicia funbags, whose rep is messed up), but the most posts. Maybe there is a connection there? Just trying to be helpful. !@#$% can't be the only person here that's is annoyed by you. Personally, I don't care. I just ignore it when you post a million times and bump your own threads over and over. But some people find it really irritating.

HaydenAsche 04.02.2006 09:49 PM

I get annoyed with you quite a bit. I started posting before you and was even post-crazy for a while and I don't have as many as you.

Still, ignore lists would be fun for future reference. I need to know how to block the inevitable trolls.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:49 PM

oh man, is that what he wrote? so fucking humorless!!!

please wake me up only if he makes a good joke (voluntary or involuntary... doesn't matter)

ps you click on his profile then make him a buddy or ignore. a buddy!! hah hah... good one...

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:50 PM

I don't mind if you find me irritating, that's my nature, but don't put me on an ignore list just 'cuz I've posted alot. I thought people didn't like the whole diss list/ignore thing.

HaydenAsche 04.02.2006 09:51 PM

Can do, !@#$%!.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:51 PM

sellouteater 04.02.2006 09:52 PM

You two should forget yr differnaces and become friends.

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I get annoyed with you quite a bit. I started posting before you and was even post-crazy for a while and I don't have as many as you.

Still, ignore lists would be fun for future reference. I need to know how to block the inevitable trolls.

Why does anyone care about my post #. So what, I bump some damn threads, who the fuck doesn't? sorry for getting angry.

stirling 04.02.2006 09:54 PM

mp said:

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.
On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom.
"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"
"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.
Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.
Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.
Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.
Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.
Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"
"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

...and then he goes on with the punchline.