Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

gmku 08.03.2008 10:20 PM

Exactly. I enjoy pot much more if I keep it to two, maybe three hits a sitting, just once or twice a week. Don't build the tolerance, enjoy it more.

Cantankerous 08.03.2008 10:22 PM

i wish i could do that, that would be great. i'm lazy by nature anyway, stoned or not. but i never did get paranoid, i just lay on my couch or in my bed and eat.

StevOK 08.03.2008 10:22 PM

I've taken to eating pot lately, since my wife has asthma. I can get crazy buzzed doing that.

gmku 08.03.2008 10:33 PM

I don't know why but if I smoke too much I get freaked-out paranoid. When I was much younger, and had smoked too much at a party, I had to have my wife walk us home because I was absolutely sure the police had surrounded the place and were getting ready to break down the doors. Then when we got home, she had to sit up with me for an hour while I calmed down.

HaydenAsche 08.03.2008 10:36 PM

Weird. I've never ever gotten paranoid on anything. Even after being up for days I was chill.

gmku 08.03.2008 11:03 PM

Well, I've heard that pot affects some people this way. Not sure why it does.

The weird thing is, while I was feeling paranoid, I knew the feeling was entirely irrational and unfounded. I knew there weren't really police out there but at the same time I couldn't help feeling they were.

davenotdead 08.03.2008 11:03 PM

those who cannot run will be raped

gmku 08.03.2008 11:04 PM

that's a weird thing to say

Alex's Trip 08.03.2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deflinus
all i see in this thread are a bunch of skinny white kids

I weigh like 180 pounds! I carry it well, I guess, but I'm not at all skinny.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Very cute.

Come to California!!!!!!!!!

HaydenAsche 08.03.2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Come to California!!!!!!!!!

In June, sweetie.

davenotdead 08.03.2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
that's a weird thing to say

its just something thats motivated me for years

Alex's Trip 08.03.2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

In June, sweetie.

That might as well be a whole year!!!!!

I'm trying to lose weight actually...It's just so hot around here, I hate exercising, and then when it cools down I'm always doing something with friends. I'll just start going at night or something...

MellySingsDoom 08.03.2008 11:46 PM

He be me on a stag do on Saturday - am in the Moroccan restuarant Le Souk in Covent Garden:

HaydenAsche 08.03.2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

That might as well be a whole year!!!!!

I'm trying to lose weight actually...It's just so hot around here, I hate exercising, and then when it cools down I'm always doing something with friends. I'll just start going at night or something...

It almost is a whole year but the wait will only make it better. And I'll lose those extra pounds and dye my hair a color other than purple so I'm not embarassed to see you.

You don't look like you need to lose weight. You wear it well.

Everyneurotic 08.03.2008 11:49 PM

melly: i see you're hanging more and more with mr. william bennett, that's a good thing, should teach him some more light-hearted humour and manners.

MellySingsDoom 08.03.2008 11:51 PM

Ha ha ha! Actually, he's a really nice geezer from Berlin - he lived there during the 80's, when Neubauten and the Birthday Party ruled the roost.

Everyneurotic 08.03.2008 11:54 PM

sounds like a good guy, i would probably annoy the fuck out of him asking him about the good all days.

now excuse me, due to shit happening in my life, i need to go bash my head through the door.

Alex's Trip 08.04.2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

It almost is a whole year but the wait will only make it better. And I'll lose those extra pounds and dye my hair a color other than purple so I'm not embarassed to see you.

You don't look like you need to lose weight. You wear it well.

Don't lose more weight, honey darling! I don't want you too skinny. I like my men with some meat...

HaydenAsche 08.04.2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Don't lose more weight, honey darling! I don't want you too skinny. I like my men with some meat...

Alright, sugar. Order taken.

Alex's Trip 08.04.2008 12:14 AM

Hurray!!!!!