Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.25.2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I suspect that he probably can, I reckon his narcissistic behaviour is the result of parental bullying, if he can deal with that he can deal with the media doing whatever.

I didn't mean psychologically, I'm talking behavior. Haven't you seen how much he has overreacted publicly to even minor criticism? Crudely. Brashly. Rudely. His campaign will collapse if he continues to react to attack ads as he did to this one trust me.

ilduclo 03.26.2016 08:52 AM

Pretty hilarious Gail Collins NYT column today about the choices: "the official Republican world now contains people who took a dive and endorsed Trump; the ones who've endorsed Cruz and pretended it was a profile in courage; and the ones still sitting on the fence. They all look miserable."

The Soup Nazi 03.26.2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
GOP is literally destroying themselves like the democrats did in the 1960s with Segregationists.. it will be fun to see them collapsed under the weight of their own bigotry and stupidity ;)

Yes. Gotta follow your post with The Republican Surrender, by Fareed Zakaria. Always puts me in a good mood to remember the GOP lost FORTY-FOUR STATES in 1964. I'll settle for 40 this time around. :D

tesla69 03.27.2016 12:32 PM

Easter egg hunts are for young children. And by young children I mean people who are of actual temporal age of less than say 12.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.27.2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Easter egg hunts are for young children. And by young children I mean people who are of actual temporal age of less than say 12.

Yes and no. In the Old World where Easter eggs come from such ideas are less rigid.

evollove 03.27.2016 04:13 PM

No guns at Republican National Convention, because Quicken Loans Arena doesn't allow them. Petitions are circulating to change this affront to God and flag. Do your duty and sign one. Or be part of the problem.

The Soup Nazi 03.27.2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evollove
No guns at Republican National Convention, because Quicken Loans Arena doesn't allow them. Petitions are circulating to change this affront to God and flag. Do your duty and sign one. Or be part of the problem.

Second Amendment Nutters can't just agree with the Second Amendment, they have to show their guns in public 24/7. It'd be nice if this principle applied to Log Cabin Republicans, who would do... stuff at the convention. :D

I say let them enter the arena with their guns. Somebody's bound to go "rogue", as Sarah Palin liked to say (or was it "rouge"?), and then —as we all know— the BEST defense against a crazy fucker scattershot-firing in a crowded place is to fire back. And who among the attendees would not like to be a cowboy and fire back? I wonder how many delegates would be left alive.

Drjohnrock 03.27.2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Allowing them there might actually solve a lot of problems, particularly if Trump is denied the nomination on the first ballot. Trump and Cruz could shoot it out at ten paces. I hope they're both great shots.

tesla69 03.29.2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Quicken Loans Arena .

WHat kind of bottom feeder maggot would allow a stadium to be named like this?

evollove 03.29.2016 08:26 AM

I know. And it's adjacent to Progressive Field, as in Progressive Insurance. Not as bad a Quicken Loans, but same...ballpark. hahahahahaha

tw2113 03.29.2016 09:36 AM

It's called what companies paid for the construction, essentially.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.29.2016 02:00 PM

What, they want guns to intimidate possible protestors? Fuck them fuck their guns. People who cling to their guns as phallic extensions are pussies.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.29.2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
It's called what companies paid for the construction, essentially.

No, its called which company bought advertising rights. Quicken Loans had nothing to do with construction.

tesla69 03.29.2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

No, its called which company bought advertising rights. Quicken Loans had nothing to do with construction.

Apparently the tax payers paid for the original construction. Quicken's owner paid for some upgrades and maintenance later.

Wikipedia tells a slightly unclear story: apparently this site was a farmers market going back to the origin of the city, and voters defeated a measure to build a stadium. But then some developers bought and cleared the site and the voters voted in a sin tax on booze to pay to build a new stadium complex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicken_Loans_Arena

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.29.2016 08:29 PM

In sports the arenas change names all the time. Its a sponsorship

The Soup Nazi 03.30.2016 05:47 PM

From The Washington Post:

Quote:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that women who get an abortion should receive “some form of punishment” if it is ever outlawed, drawing swift condemnation from activists on both sides of the divisive social issue.

This guy is just retarded. Someone told him to backpedal, though...

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dGPzo1ySRqbJ9iM65wGfQYQNeremM&authuser=0&n ed=us&topic=h&siidp=2d557c8d581d7b46e98186d9b0bccd c0d46a

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.30.2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
From The Washington Post:

This guy is just retarded. Someone told him to backpedal, though...

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dGPzo1ySRqbJ9iM65wGfQYQNeremM&authuser=0&n ed=us&topic=h&siidp=2d557c8d581d7b46e98186d9b0bccd c0d46a

Ha welcome to the Third Rail of American politics The Donald. Its been waiting..

pepper_green 03.30.2016 07:34 PM

I won't be voting for Trump but really I hope he gets the republican nominee. hope America is as fucked up as I think. it's fucked up. hell, I might even press the Trump button. who's gonna stop me? not you or your greedy greasy grandma. ha!! or I might jack off in the booth like it's a sperm bank. cum shot on Trump's face and Sanders can lick it off like the obedient jew he is.

pepper_green 03.30.2016 08:28 PM

here is my espression of Trump: burmp burp burp I have money aande bad haier dpp durup maneegiiee ;money. money

Sander: blur blump but cough cough old jew cough nerverder war civil rights lkprotester theres sometouy6 called eith 60'si was there.

Clinton: I don't suck dick so votei for me and I whill libiriate wominmen everywheressss im an asshole.

Cruz: Im a straight up Fagz with a Evangelica dickface cum sucking spuging Christ cum meeyohee my omouth JEsus will save your soul.bre save and have luv in yours hert.

Dukakis: I reides a mluitary tank see trueis amerime3xican here don't ber hating.

Bush jr: that house repulicans last house strong earmark reform ideal. the left hand now know what the right hand is doing.

all are lame. super lame and yr hopeless.

evollove 03.31.2016 06:56 AM

Thanks for that thoughtful analysis, pepper. You revealed hard truths I cannot escape from, and I am now compelled to re-examine my own perspective and beliefs.

Too many are eager to descend into cynicism, and cynicism never adds anything to any discussion. You manage to transcend this by carefully probing the enormous complexity of national politics and finding places where the concerned citizen may engage to, perhaps, make this place a little better. Inspiring stuff, my friend.

pepper_green 03.31.2016 05:19 PM

hi-five!! im like the Timothy Leary of political discussions. opening yr mind.

I just threw Dukakis and Bush in there for comedic points. Bush was always just a nominee for 8 years if you think about it.

" fool me once...duh..shame on...duh...shame on you...........duh...............you fool me can't get fool again:cool: "

pepper_green 03.31.2016 07:00 PM

by reading my words your digesting apart of me and my thoughts. like when someone farts. you smell it and take it in like the unknowingly molecules that your avoiding, weakening who you are. my job and my opinions are coursing through your veins by now trying to exit out your lungs. so you have shit pepper green breath.

you should get a blood transfusion, take a hot bath or get an humidifier.

evollove 03.31.2016 07:50 PM

I hourly thank Christ I was born with eyes with which to read your words.

The Soup Nazi 03.31.2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Let's stop feeding the troll.

pepper_green 03.31.2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

that's called being blessed my son. now follow me to the promise land. you can call me uncle pepper for now on. take my hand son. along we go....to LOVE.

pepper_green 03.31.2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Let's stop feeding the troll.

oh shut up judas:) I have a right to start my own cult. it's a tax right off and the American way.

btw, I except checks or money orders. make it out to pepper green at 809 sweet onion drive USA Ga 31708. all donations here. ill takes counterfeit or your girlfriend cash mailed or payment on the spot. that gulf stream can't wait forever.

pepper_green 04.05.2016 07:46 PM

can yo9yu can pain acina asdoaueriuaweporiuadnfaklsdfn askdnfk asdnflkansdf ansdfkl asdlfna sdkfnklasdnf aksdnf lkasdnflkasndf alksdnflkasdfnlkasdnfl;kasndflkansdflknasdflknasdl kfnlaksdnflkansdflknasdfoiopqwueoiquweoiruqoweriuq weoiurqoiwu5y oquy54r oiq we roisncvzmxnvc.ZNv>?ZXnvcz><mnvlAZXnvladshnfola dsprfqoweyropqweuyroiasdiofyuaskjdf;alskfhjoqeipqw oeuy45roqweyrto q8wehfksljdhal;sdfhlasdfhjalmnvc.m,xzn vz?zncv<>ZXNcvlZnc><ZNcl; iwsdfrpqoweru oiqwey198r02371232049852908457gopasdgfaishjdfkijha smlnmnvcmalx nvmla ncvmncvnamlsnv macnvlaskjflkasdrhpqweoiruoidjfkanvmxnvmxnvlmnac f

curze you azz to the beach and vote politics.

im here to destroy this thread and political talks full of bullshit. I vote push button. I vote I have a right!!!!
I vote I make the best choice. you vote oi oi no more rascism. we are king. now it's time to relaxe. THANKS BILL O REILY!!!!!!

you suck and will die a worthless death. a nightmarish death that will send you to blackout heaven. dumb americans they ignorant shit for brains bombing eating fat and scuming American mcdounolds. I ate buger king today a;ksn threw up..

pepper_green 04.05.2016 07:58 PM

on you're fuck face!

AAHAHAHHAHA FUCKLKKKKKK ITS PEPPER GREENNNNNNN AAAGAINNNE!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

RUNNNNNNNWAAAAAWAAAWWWWWWWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pepper_green 04.05.2016 08:10 PM

.....:cool: and ......:fuckyou:. being a troll is liberating. sweat while you vote and turn it over. you'll still be an asshole and buy groceries at the this place I buy.

six more months of hell. i'll stay in touch.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.06.2016 09:59 AM

Poor poor Bernie supporters gonna make begrudging Hillary voters come November

tesla69 04.06.2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

It ain't over until its over.
Would Bernie accept an offer of VP? This ticket would be unstoppable. The Canadian candidate doesn't have a chance against either of them.

The week's The Nation has some extensive reporting on how:
1.natural gas is turning out to be worse than fossil fuels in terms of greenhouse gases because there is so much leakage of natural gas - 3-5% loss is not overstating the situation.
2. how Hilary as Sec State acted as a natural gas broker - true before the situation was discovered but it is still sleazy

The Soup Nazi 04.07.2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Would Bernie accept an offer of VP?

Not unless Sanders is...

(which I don't think he is).

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.07.2016 08:16 PM

The
Quote:

(which I don't think he is).
Why in the world would you believe that nonsense?

The Soup Nazi 04.07.2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Are YOU...

EH?

The Soup Nazi 04.07.2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

OK, point taken:

Particularly politicians (whodathunk, huh), and yes, that includes Sanders; I just think he's less of a whore than the rest and that he won't pull a Fatfuck Christie. (I am NOT comparing Hillary to Trump, mind you; I meant it as going 180º against what he said he believed in).

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.07.2016 10:04 PM

Ok so he is a high class whore but like Kurrupt said cant make hoe a housewife

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.07.2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

#RealTalk

The Soup Nazi 04.08.2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

#RealTalk

Yes, Realpolitikmensch, you don't have to say it twice.

The Soup Nazi 04.10.2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

like Kurrupt said cant make hoe a housewife

I... suppose that's true.

Once a ho...

pepper_green 04.12.2016 09:41 PM

I'll be glad when we can vote so I don't have to hear sanders flabber slobbering jewish jaws spew shit.

I hate this guy!!!! fuck u and yr family! I hope you die a diseased death.