Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

!@#$%! 07.12.2019 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Hussein

lmao goobers

we know what you mean by that...

and we know what you’re doing

h8kurdt 07.12.2019 07:24 AM

Funny thing is he probably says it in the belief that one of us will go "...yeah, Hussein...that does sound dictatorish..."

C'mon Bytor, less of the nonsense.

!@#$%! 07.12.2019 08:00 AM

what he means is “kenyan muslim”

he’s still asking for the birth certificate...

Bytor Peltor 07.12.2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
yeah, Hussein...that does sound dictatorish..."

C'mon Bytor, less of the nonsense.

Ok, I understand: )

I highly doubt I would be replying to you if I would have used “William Jefferson” when referring to, Bill Clinton......but I understand!

Besides, me having a bit of fun can’t hold a candle to Barack and 12333.

Heather Samuelson testifies under oath in a deposition that she received immunity from the Barack Obama DOJ for destroying 33,000 of Hillary Clinton emails......and guess what, I think the Barack Obama DOJ probably granted Crooked Hillary immunity, too!

I have NO DOUBT that over the coming weeks the Barack Obama Presidency will show the world just how much of a Hussein he truly was!!!

!@#$%! 07.12.2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

I have NO DOUBT

ilduclo 07.14.2019 04:19 PM

Ray Cyst has invited you to join his facebook group

Bytor Peltor 07.15.2019 01:26 PM

Another example of why democrats are too stupid to be elected to public office

Democrats are saying NO ONE, not even the President, is above the law. So I’m wondering......how come illegals are???

Im waiting???

I beat TRUMPS “get out of here” tweet by a couple of weeks.

Quote:

!@#$%! 07.15.2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Another example of why democrats are too stupid to be elected to public office

Democrats are saying NO ONE, not even the President, is above the law. So I’m wondering......how come illegals are???

Im waiting???

I beat TRUMPS “get out of here” tweet by a couple of weeks.

[red highlight mine]

disgusting racist shit and im ashamed to know you

done with bytor vomit. writing off the motherfucker

or maybe he’s having mini-strokes and early onset dementia

either way now that he’s revealed himself to us in full i needn’t know more

agree or disagree with them, three of those women were born in the same country as the orange blob (i mean that fuck bytor), one arrived as a child and became citizen at the first chance she got, and anyone condoning the other orange blob telling them to “go back to where they came from” is a fucking nazi, and dead to me

Savage Clone 07.15.2019 10:34 PM

I voted for Ilham and while she has made a few rookie mistakes I regret nothing.

h8kurdt 07.16.2019 02:41 AM

Be interesting to see if Demo would still vote for Trump, if he could, after this latest ranting of a man-child.

Bytor Peltor 07.16.2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
[red highlight mine]

disgusting racist shit and im ashamed to know you

done with bytor vomit. writing off the motherfucker

or maybe he’s having mini-strokes and early onset dementia

either way now that he’s revealed himself to us in full i needn’t know more

agree or disagree with them, three of those women were born in the same country as the orange blob (i mean that fuck bytor), one arrived as a child and became citizen at the first chance she got, and anyone condoning the other orange blob telling them to “go back to where they came from” is a fucking nazi, and dead to me

Last week, the 4th Circuit Court struck down an Emoluments Clause case against the President.

““The District and Maryland’s interest in enforcing the Emoluments Clauses is so attenuated and abstract that their prosecution of this case readily provokes the question of whether this action against the President is an appropriate use of the courts, which were created to resolve real cases and controversies between the parties,”

Talk about two Democratic Attorneys looking pathetic......but it gets worse. When asked in open court as to why they were bringing the lawsuit, the Democratic Lawyers could not articulate a reason. You see they didn’t care about the lawsuit, they were just hoping to somehow get access to Trump Hotel Records via discovery. Imagine standing in a courtroom and not being able to state your case when the Judges ask you to do so. By the way, the case was dismissed with prejudice!!!

So why do I mention this......here in the SYG court of opinion, !@#$%! has no standing to call me racist! I’ve not said or done one racist thing!!! Does anyone else find it odd that !@#$%! offers zero proof?

A bit of recent history:

5-28-19
Quote:

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:

6-17-19
Quote:

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:

she’s saying to have some remembrance and compassion from fathers who are separated from their children by some circumstance beyond their control

who doesn’t get that, except on purpose, or post-lobotomy?

6-21-19
Quote:

It’s morons who don’t understand 7-2!

All of what you said is mostly correct, yet two morons dissented. If Crooked Hillary was in office, if she had been nominating Supreme Court Justices, it might have been a 5-4 vote or the vote could have gone the other way.

Notice how I said you were “mostly correct.”

Justice Alito: “the cross is undoubtedly a Christian symbol,”......so it's much more than a secular war memorial!

Only angry atheist would sink so low as to try and remove war memorials......only Godless fools would support them.

7-2 hasn’t killed the “Lemon test,” but it’s given it a blow:

One of the most significant questions that the new ruling left in a kind of constitutional limbo is whether the Court will any longer judge government actions that affect or support religion by a standard that it has used since 1971 – amid rising criticism by conservative Justices. That is the so-called “Lemon test,” taking its name from the decision in the case of Lemon v. Kurtzmann.

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:

lmao go pray to santa claus

!@#$%!, it’s time for you to put up or shut up! Offer up proof of me doing or saying something racist. Notice how you didn’t claim the meme from May racist then. The majority of your responses child like and juvenile at best.

And those women who were born in America, I challenge you to find anything positive, supportive or patriotic they’ve had to say about America since taking office. I doubt you will!!!

choc e-Claire 07.16.2019 04:23 AM

For one, I'd note that a majority of those you call 'anti-American' in that post aren't Anglo-Saxon.

But secondly - seriously, Bytor, take a step back and look at yourself. There's a huge disconnect between you on this thread and you everywhere else. On most of the forum, you're a good guy who's really into mixtapes and noise rock. But here, you seem to parrot sensationalist right-wing propaganda that, fifty years from now, will embarrass everyone who calls themselves American. Hopefully.

I don't get it? :confused:

Bytor Peltor 07.16.2019 04:57 AM

Because the Anglo Saxons are not saying Anti-American things!

I’m the same person now that I was when I made my first post in this version of SYG back in 2006.

Go back to the beginning of the Trump thread. I had one reply within the first couple of pages and then nothing else from me until March or April 2018. You see, I don’t care who people voted for or why they did so. I would never cuss or belittle anyone for their beliefs.

I’ve never understood what music I enjoy has anything to do with my beliefs? You are not the only one who is confused.

Simply put, people were wrong. They were being duped by the media about the Russian hoax......and I called them out. I offered substance and reasoning along the way and the TRUTH prevailed.

e-Claire, why don’t you question the other members of SYG for being so hateful towards me? Imagine how foolish you will see yourself when future you looks back on this

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
For one, I'd note that a majority of those you call 'anti-American' in that post aren't Anglo-Saxon.

But secondly - seriously, Bytor, take a step back and look at yourself. There's a huge disconnect between you on this thread and you everywhere else. On most of the forum, you're a good guy who's really into mixtapes and noise rock. But here, you seem to parrot sensationalist right-wing propaganda that, fifty years from now, will embarrass everyone who calls themselves American. Hopefully.

I don't get it? :confused:

GravitySlips 07.16.2019 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Be interesting to see if Demo would still vote for Trump, if he could, after this latest ranting of a man-child.

After years of Trump's inane ranting, why would the recent tweets change anyone's mind?

ilduclo 07.16.2019 08:10 AM

You don’t need to listen to country music to be an asshole

demonrail666 07.16.2019 08:41 AM

GravitySlip's right; these Tweets reveal nothing about Trump we didn't already know, and I've always found him morally suspect, but I can't pretend that I don't still find his policies more credible than the Dems' right now. That's in no way an endorsement of Trump, rather a reflection of just how jaw-droppingly awful I consider the Democrats.

!@#$%! 07.16.2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravitySlips
After years of Trump's inane ranting, why would the recent tweets change anyone's mind?

i think because telling brown people to go back to the shithole country they came from (ohio, massachusetts, michigan, minnesota) is really beyond the fucking pale and absolutely indefensible any way you slice it?

GravitySlips 07.16.2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

i think because telling brown people to go back to the shithole country they came from (ohio, massachusetts, michigan, minnesota) is really beyond the fucking pale and absolutely indefensible any way you slice it?

Doesn't seem that way to his supporters...

!@#$%! 07.16.2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
GravitySlip's right; these Tweets reveal nothing about Trump we didn't already know, and I've always found him morally suspect, but I can't pretend that I don't still find his policies more credible than the Dems' right now. That's in no way an endorsement of Trump, rather a reflection of just how jaw-droppingly awful I consider the Democrats.

sorry if i may sound cranky this morning (i really am) but this starts to reek of whataboutism.

too much about the mote in the democrats eye and too little about the beam in that degenerate racist motherfucker’s

!@#$%! 07.16.2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravitySlips
Doesn't seem that way to his supporters...

dog whistle politics is one thing: “birth certificate” means “kenyan muslim” means “n—“ and in the removal of those steps there is a lot of room for denial and excuses

but this shit is no longer dog whistle, the frequencies that only some can hear (see: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics ). this motherfucker is bringing out the marching band and having a parade in the streets.

next thing we’ll be having some sort of kristallnacht.

fuck making any more excuses for these weasels.

“oh maybe what he meant was...”

NO