Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Should racists be kicked off this forum? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3921)

HaydenAsche 07.08.2006 11:41 PM

ESPECIALLY when you aren't even fucking making fun of them. I just made fun of Laila in general. Not for being muslim.

Sure I said 'sunni pooni' and I may have called her 'muslim' once or twice but I never called her a terrorist or made any derogatory remarks towards her.

Daddylikes 07.08.2006 11:45 PM

I no rly!

I never made fun of her either, I only professed my love for her.

Daddylikes 07.08.2006 11:47 PM

And anyways, if racism was the reason for the ban...why does Random Homie survive, yet assblaster does not?

Assblaster regularly made Sonic Youth posts on the Sonic Youth forum of substance...and Random Homie never has. In fact his entire persona is based on racism.

I don't get the double standard (don't ban random homie tho, because he's funny!)

Cantankerous 07.08.2006 11:55 PM

Chabib, with all due respect,
You aren't giving us any information about the bans, so as we remain ignorant you continue to piss us all off by basically leaving us in the dark (although I am sure some of us, including myself, have some idea why this has happened) and just saying basically "Fuck off you little pricks, go outside and play."

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 07.08.2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylikes
Technically, making fun of Muslims isn't "racism", but rather being prejudiced or stereotyping.

If you are Muslim, you're a part of a cultural, and not racial group.

I was referring to Steve Albini's fake anti-semitism. Jews are an ethnicity as well as a religious group.

Cantankerous 07.09.2006 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
ESPECIALLY when you aren't even fucking making fun of them. I just made fun of Laila in general. Not for being muslim.

Sure I said 'sunni pooni' and I may have called her 'muslim' once or twice but I never called her a terrorist or made any derogatory remarks towards her.

I think this is the reason why I got banned...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine
BECAUSE OOH LAILA THE TERRORIST GOT HER PANTIES IN A BUNCH UP IN HER SUNNI POONY.

I was being a smartass. Am I ever not being a smartass? Like I really give two shits what religion she is, I don't even know her. In fact, I never once paid attention to her until she got all pissy on us and "left." I don't even know why I am wasting time "defending" myself.

Daddylikes 07.09.2006 12:10 AM

Yeah, but I don't understand how hayden avoided pissing her off?

Like he was my right hand man when it came to defiling laila.

Good thing she never saw our Isketch drawings of her LOL.

thethuthinnang 07.09.2006 12:53 AM

The forum needs it's Pamprin.

krastian 07.09.2006 03:18 AM

Yeah! Long live constant hate! Christ.

Saturseven 07.09.2006 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylikes
Assblaster regularly made Sonic Youth posts on the Sonic Youth forum of substance...

Ha, that's a good one.

Lurker 07.09.2006 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
AMERICAN KIDS ARE RETARDED!

Here, here!

Tokolosh 07.09.2006 05:59 AM

I disagree with people discriminating americans in general.
It's very stereotypical to say that they are all fat, guncrazy, retards, etc.
The truth is that there's a lot of progressive, intellectual, well educated people in the states. Not every american voted republican and it's not every americans fault, that their president is such a prick. Don't think for one minute that they all support the current political situation.
You'll be surprised how many anti-Bush americans there are.
Take a look at your own country and it's leaders and you'll realise how many similarities we all have.

Now, let's get on with it.

cuetzpalin 07.09.2006 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I disagree with people discriminating americans in general.
It's very stereotypical to say that they are all fat, guncrazy, retards, etc.
The truth is that there's a lot of progressive, intellectual, well educated people in the states. Not every american voted republican and it's not every americans fault, that their president is such a prick. Don't think for one minute that they all support the current political situation.
You'll be surprised how many anti-Bush americans there are.
Take a look at your own country and it's leaders and you'll realise how many similarities we all have.

Now, let's get on with it.

agree

atsonicpark 07.09.2006 07:37 AM

No.

Censors should though.

alyasa 07.09.2006 07:41 AM

Should anyone even post in this thread? Maybe someone should make a poll...

porkmarras 07.09.2006 07:54 AM

Hey alyasa,nice to see you back.

pao-lino 07.09.2006 08:01 AM

who cares.
just don't raise all this dust for them. it's like an orgasm for those bored teens whose only rage-manifestations is insulting muslims, non-americans, homosexuals etc.
if you'd meet them in real life-haha. the real racist would kick your ass and punch your face while waving a KKK flag... although ignorant and violent, it's a cool figure (I mean... tlaking in extreme aesthetical terms..). these guys are just shy guys, skinny or obese, emarginated and blah blah blah.

alyasa 07.09.2006 08:14 AM

hi, porkmarras... and pao-lino is so right...

porkmarras 07.09.2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasa
hi, porkmarras... and pao-lino is so right...

Hey,yes he is so right i repped him for that.I was worried that you got pissed off when that Hr8kt(whatever the obnoxius username)put you off from posting on here with his silly bitchiness.You are one of the good ones.xx

RdTv 07.09.2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pao-lino
who cares.
just don't raise all this dust for them. it's like an orgasm for those bored teens whose only rage-manifestations is insulting muslims, non-americans, homosexuals etc.
if you'd meet them in real life-haha. the real racist would kick your ass and punch your face while waving a KKK flag... although ignorant and violent, it's a cool figure (I mean... tlaking in extreme aesthetical terms..). these guys are just shy guys, skinny or obese, emarginated and blah blah blah.

Heard. Well put.

Oh and hope your country wins the cup today....