Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   i'm in my 3rd trimester now (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=42384)

Satan 11.15.2010 11:57 AM

i'm in my 3rd trimester now

only about 10 weeks to go. getting stuff ready heavy duty, i've dropped so much cash in the last week
i still smoke (not as much), does that make me a terrible person? i really can't quit completely, i've never actually tried to quit smoking until recently and i just cannot do it.

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 12:03 PM

You are not a terrible person. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I smoked with mine. I did cut back, but there is this enormous sense of quilt that follows you around. But your head says you must have a smoke. Especially if someone sees you in public and they need to put in thier 2 cents. "you know smoking is bad for your baby" They don't understand what it is like.

Satan 11.15.2010 12:07 PM

i try to avoid smoking in public but recently someone caught a picture of me smoking (visibly pregnant) and put it up on facebook and i got all kinds of shit for it and it really pissed me off.

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 12:09 PM

I hate that shit. I ould not smoke in public either. i would hide. I would only buy smokes from redneck stores cause its not abnormal for rednecks to smoke when they are pregnant. I hate when ppl judge. You are almost there. 3 months probably seems like forever now, but youll make it and then you can take big ol bong rips with no worries:)

Satan 11.15.2010 12:13 PM

jesus, i used to smoke 3 packs a day. i'm down to about one or less. i'm not really afraid of smoking pot, i mean weed's better for you than cigarettes. i just don't do it as often.

floatingslowly 11.15.2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I did cut back, but there is this enormous sense of quilt that follows you around.

I love blankets much too much to stop.

sometimes, I steal them from my baby in the middle of the night.

does that make me a terrible person (or just cold-natured)?

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 12:24 PM

U r a good person. U just really like blankets:)

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 12:26 PM

Nothin wrong with herb if u don't have to worry about department of children and families up there

Satan 11.15.2010 12:40 PM

yeah they can eat a bag of dicks, no one is ever gonna fuck with my kid

!@#$%! 11.15.2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
only about 10 weeks to go. getting stuff ready heavy duty, i've dropped so much cash in the last week
i still smoke (not as much), does that make me a terrible person? i really can't quit completely, i've never actually tried to quit smoking until recently and i just cannot do it.

is it wrong to smoke while pregnant? yes. is it like getting drunk and smoking crack? no. are you a terrible person? no. is there an anti-tobacco histeria? yes. does tobacco kill you anyway in spite of the hysteria? yes. eventually.

you're making an effort. do the best you can & take your vitamins. if you can kick smoking, great, if not, tough titties.

!@#$%! 11.15.2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I love _____ much too much to stop.

sometimes, I steal from my baby in the middle of the night.

does that make me a terrible person (or just cold-natured)?

hmmmm... what are you trying to say here?

hevusa 11.15.2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan

You are a straight up cunt if you can't quit smoking during pregnancy.

Derek 11.15.2010 02:27 PM

hevusa shoves his unwanted controversial opinion down people's throats...

YET AGAIN!

floatingslowly 11.15.2010 02:35 PM

I'm not sure that I would call his opinion in this matter controversial, but his application of it is (as usual) designed to place the attention back on himself through negative force.

it's why he and Annie love each other so much.

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hevusa
You are a straight up cunt if you can't quit smoking during pregnancy.

You DO NOT tell a pregnant woman what she should do until YOU HAVE BEEN PREGNANT and experienced it YOURSELF. You could'nt handle 9 months of life invading you cause u r a man SO FUCK OFF.

hevusa 11.15.2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

You DO NOT tell a pregnant woman what she should do until YOU HAVE BEEN PREGNANT and experienced it YOURSELF. You could'nt handle 9 months of life invading you cause u r a man SO FUCK OFF.

There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to smoking while pregnant.

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 03:02 PM

It is not an excuse. That is why I felt guilty and why satan probably does too. She is doing what she can and I think that is great. From 3 packs to less than 1 that is alot! You live your life the way you want to and we will live ours how we deem.

Its pretty fuckin mean to come on here and pick at her. At least she is fuckin honest. Most ppl hide thier faults. She does'nt give a fuck what you think.

I am done with you I have more important business to attend to than to argue with the likes of you.

hevusa 11.15.2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

It is not an excuse. That is why I felt guilty and why satan probably does too. She is doing what she can and I think that is great. From 3 packs to less than 1 that is alot! You live your life the way you want to and we will live ours how we deem.

Its pretty fuckin mean to come on here and pick at her. At least she is fuckin honest. Most ppl hide thier faults. She does'nt give a fuck what you think.

I am done with you I have more important business to attend to than to argue with the likes of you.

She asked if it made her a terrible person. Shouldn't that be fucking obvious??

SONIC GAIL 11.15.2010 03:35 PM

I don't think it makes her a terrible person.

Satan 11.15.2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hevusa
There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to smoking while pregnant.

you know what? fuck yourself.

i was kidding about being a terrible person. i'm real nice if you don't cross me. i do things for people without expecting anything in return. i knit. FUCK YOU.