Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   SY forum members quoted in german music mag(SPEX) (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2265)

A Thousand Threads 05.27.2006 08:11 AM

SY forum members quoted in german music mag(SPEX)
 
i read a review about rather ripped in german music magazine SPEX today.
the article started with a few lines about the Gilmore Girls apearance

"for the members of Sonic Youth´s forum on their website it (GG) was a conflicting fun. <<What a waste ... of time .... <<, <<Man that show sucks big time!<<, <<Emarresing<< , (original syntax from the board)"


then it goes on and says that the members from the board are
cheerless ,ill-tempered fans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought it was funny

Uwe Viehmann (guy who wrote the article)
where/who are you, fucker?

fishmonkey 05.27.2006 08:22 AM

that is funny. smart bastard.

alyasa 05.27.2006 08:40 AM

Cheerless, ill-tempered fans.. Hahaha, whatever gave him that idea?

soniknirve 05.27.2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
...then it goes on and says that the members from the board are
cheerless ,ill-tempered fans

i've found my new sig;)...

Alex's Trip 05.27.2006 09:59 AM

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...9&postcount=56

:D

krastian 05.27.2006 12:31 PM

Funny.

atari 2600 05.27.2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
i read a review about rather ripped in german music magazine SPEX today.
the article started with a few lines about the Gilmore Girls apearance

"for the members of Sonic Youth´s forum on their website it (GG) was a conflicting fun. <<What a waste ... of time .... <<, <<Man that show sucks big time!<<, <<Emarresing<< , (original syntax from the board)"


then it goes on and says that the members from the board are
cheerless ,ill-tempered fans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought it was funny

Uwe Viehmann (guy who wrote the article)
where/who are you, fucker?


oh geez, that's just great (sarcasm)...good job in that thread, knuckleheads.

EMMAh 05.27.2006 12:48 PM

Haha that's hilarious.
I didn't even watch it haha :)

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 05.27.2006 01:00 PM

I saw the clip on youtube, and that was it.
As far as the mag goes, oh well.

screamingskull 05.27.2006 02:26 PM

awww, way to go us!, we are famous!

porkmarras 05.27.2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
awww, way to go us!, we are famous!

....just like the Jackson family!

atari 2600 05.27.2006 02:50 PM

the first press we get is both international and negative! yeah! hip-hip-hooray...it's a cause for celebration. we're a bunch of cheerless, ill-tempered morons that are either too dumb or too lazy to be able to spell! do a cartwheel!

it reflects so wonderfully on Sonic Youth!

(for the dense among us, that was all sarcasm)

i think there may have been one other mention sometime awhile back... can't remember.

we're senile too!

kingcoffee 05.27.2006 02:58 PM

I didn't even know Germany had magazines that weren't about trying to kille Jews and Blacks. Go figure.

Everyneurotic 05.27.2006 03:11 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atari 2600 again.

i didn't even bother to read that thread. cheerless? go to the enrique iglesias board, that's cheerless!!! it's a fucking staring contest all day there.

porkmarras 05.27.2006 03:38 PM

2 SY board members yesterday:
 

HaydenAsche 05.27.2006 03:55 PM

They should have quoted me calling you all idiots for calling teh Yoof sell-outs.

Alex's Trip 05.27.2006 04:36 PM

Who called them sell outs?

HaydenAsche 05.27.2006 05:06 PM

Noone flat-out called them sell-outs but a lot of people were like "What were they thinking? Gilmore Girls? UN INDIE", etc.

Anyways, I don't fucking care.

schizophrenicroom 05.27.2006 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atari 2600 again.

i didn't even bother to read that thread. cheerless? go to the enrique iglesias board, that's cheerless!!! it's a fucking staring contest all day there.


haha. don't be hatin' on enrique. BAILAMOS...

John Violence 05.27.2006 08:52 PM

Those fuckers should have plugged HOAP for us!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth