Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm bored with Metal now. Let's talk about sex instead (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=23058)

demonrail666 06.28.2008 07:00 PM

I'm bored with Metal now. Let's talk about sex instead

I like it, but I'm shit at it. Apparantly I need to be more vocal. How about you? Are you shit at it too?

EDIT: It's in the non-sonic sounds bit by mistake. Although I have mentioned the word 'vocal', so it's all good.

atsonicpark 06.28.2008 07:06 PM

I don't like intercourse. My girlfriend LOVES it though. She just wants me to fucking pound her often.

I love blowjobs though...

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:07 PM

i've still got carpet burns on my back

i think that statement speaks pretty loudly

demonrail666 06.28.2008 07:07 PM

What don't you like about intercourse? I'm bizarrely curious to know.

demonrail666 06.28.2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i've still got carpet burns on my back

i think that statement speaks pretty loudly

Someone constrain that woman, puleeze!

This Is Not Here 06.28.2008 07:08 PM

What do you mean by 'vocal'? Vocal as in sounding like your enjoying yourself more, or vocal as in "Oh god please PLEASE NOOOOO!!!" ...and the like.

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
Someone constrain that woman, puleeze!

you're going to need a team of about six armed guards.

demonrail666 06.28.2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
What do you mean by 'vocal'? Vocal as in sounding like your enjoying yourself more, or vocal as in "Oh god please PLEASE NOOOOO!!!" ...and the like.

I'm not sure, maybe she wanted me to sing. Fucking hell women can be vague when they want to be.

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

So shit she falls out of bed? Well, to be quite honest, anyone who ends up on the floor has to be a pretty damned good lover.

:D

three characters?
chris habib, go to hell.

This Is Not Here 06.28.2008 07:11 PM

Sounds like she wants you to take the reigns, so to speak...

Toilet & Bowels 06.28.2008 07:14 PM

i hate talking during sex, unless it's with someone who i've been with for a long time.

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

yeah, what in the fuck does she want you to do? go YEAAAAHHAAAAAGGHHHHHHH! like roger daltrey at the end of "won't get fooled again" when you're done??

MellySingsDoom 06.28.2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure, maybe she wanted me to sing. Fucking hell women can be vague when they want to be.

Are they fit and sexy looking guards? If so, I don't mind carrying their truncheons.

atsonicpark 06.28.2008 07:15 PM

I just find the constant thrusting numbing, and it's always hot and sticky. I dunno, there's just nothing interesting or exciting about it to me, I feel awkward.

I'd rather just give each other oral sex..

This Is Not Here 06.28.2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't like intercourse. My girlfriend LOVES it though. She just wants me to fucking pound her often.

I love blowjobs though...

Not surprising, I don't think oral sex for ladies can ever really beat intercourse, especially as most guys, including myself, can't seem to get the knack of it. However with guys I think oral sex can often beat intercourse.

atsonicpark 06.28.2008 07:18 PM

Well the only way I can get my girlfriend off is by licking her clit and fingering her vagina, usually I stick a thumb in her ass, which she likes... but she doesn't like anal sex.

I've gotten her off from intercourse a few times...

Which doesn't make sense, I guess, but she likes it more than oral sex... however, no matter what we do, it usually ends in oral sex to actually get her off.

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:20 PM

y'all need to learn some skills.

demonrail666 06.28.2008 07:21 PM

Oh yeah, and all that business about taking your socks off beforehand? That's a definite no-no I'm afraid. My socks only come off for my monthly bath, so I can use them as a flannel.

Cantankerous 06.28.2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah, and all that business about taking your socks off beforehand? That's a definite no-no I'm afraid. My socks only come off for my monthly bath, so I can use them as a flannel.

ahaha

i don't really care what's left on or taken off. that's not the part that amounts to anything.

atsonicpark 06.28.2008 07:23 PM

I really really really enjoy if she leaves her socks on during sex.

I like socks and gloves... things that "fit" things well.. haha..