Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   george bush went to jupiter and got more stupider (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1050)

Rob Instigator 04.18.2006 11:43 AM

george bush went to jupiter and got more stupider

this guy is such an IDIOT! I canot believe that yale university allows this bufoon to mention their school as his alma mater. It just insults their intelligence
DECIDER is NOT A WORD!!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/...eld/index.html

h8kurdt 04.18.2006 11:44 AM

Money makes the world go round darling.

SecretGirl13 04.18.2006 11:48 AM

yeah america is governed by nepotism. anyone who thought we were operating in a meritocracy instead of a class system needs to have their head examined. the rules don't apply if your daddy has enough money. nevermind that they turn away straight As, perfect SATs and people who actually fulfill their military service when drafted.

ricechex 04.18.2006 12:11 PM

yeah, it really makes one question reality that a man like this can be president...that a man like this, who lies time and time again to the american people, and snubs his monkey face at them when he's called out on it, can be prez.. how did he even get there..? in simple terms, i guess the way he has run his presidency is the way he got there.

krastian 04.18.2006 01:37 PM

Yeah it's all really a headfuck. Excellent thread name by the way.

jon boy 04.18.2006 01:55 PM

the college that i work at turned away a straight a student for no reason that i could see. the actual application process is so bogus you would not believe.

schizophrenicroom 04.18.2006 02:23 PM

the more money you or your parents have have and the better you give head, the more likely you'll get into a place like yale. it's pretty sad this man is our leader.

samuel 04.18.2006 05:26 PM

Jupiter's cool. It's 318 times the mass of the Earth.
I like George Bush too,
and decider is in my dictionary.

krastian 04.18.2006 07:14 PM

Could you please give me a glass of de-cider. Ok.....that's was bad.

Proud Marie 04.18.2006 08:20 PM

I dont hate GW like some, but i do see alot of lack of justification for our war.

Im getting fed up with the most powerful nation in the world getting beat by some raggity ass geurilla army from a third world country. I want to see some fucking action, please.

Alex's Trip 04.18.2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
Could you please give me a glass of de-cider. Ok.....that's was bad.

I thought it was funny.

Rob Instigator 04.19.2006 09:41 AM

Mirriam webster did not have decider in it.

check and see if it is listed as a real word or as slang or as a colloquialism.

Letterman said the saddest part about Iran and their nuclear ambitions was that the Iranian president could pronounce "Nuclear"

unlurker 04.19.2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proud Marie
I dont hate GW like some, but i do see alot of lack of justification for our war.

Im getting fed up with the most powerful nation in the world getting beat by some raggity ass geurilla army from a third world country. I want to see some fucking action, please.

i hope that when you say "i wanna see some fucking action", you mean "hurry up and get our brothers and sisters and fathers and mothers OUT OF THERE!"

Iain 04.19.2006 10:38 AM

Decider is a word I believe. Not sure if it is in the context he used it but we all know the guy has a fair amount of trouble with the English language. He's used far more nonsense words than that before I'm sure.

There's plenty of 'action' in Iraq right now...sectarian killings left, right and centre (6 killed in a bomb attack outside a cafe the other day) in a country that is on the brink of civil war if it isn't already at that stage. And you might get lucky and see some 'action' in Iran, if and when Bush decides to wade in there....the...world...is....fucked.

On a lighter note...it's nice to see you found your way to the new board mr. unlurker.

jon boy 04.19.2006 10:50 AM

how the fuck did george bush get into a position of power? the world is laughing at anyone who voted for him or believed he would do any good. well, half laughing and half cowering under the blanket at the thought of an attack on iran. at least they dont need an exit strategy for that one.

unlurker 04.19.2006 11:56 AM

"On a lighter note...it's nice to see you found your way to the new board mr. unlurker."

thanks for havin' me.
i like this board better.

The 97th Hammer 04.19.2006 11:57 PM

The crap he said in defense of Rumsfeld is just as amusing. Does anyone know if the "Make Your Own Bush Speech" game can still be found anywere?

nicfit 04.20.2006 01:49 AM

george bush went to jupiter and got more stupider
i wish he went to mars and got sars ....

krastian 04.20.2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
how the fuck did george bush get into a position of power? the world is laughing at anyone who voted for him or believed he would do any good. well, half laughing and half cowering under the blanket at the thought of an attack on iran. at least they dont need an exit strategy for that one.

What an amazing President that does good things for his people!

Yyyyup. Most people voted for him out of fear that another President wouldn't protect America.....give me a fucking break, me you and the man on the moon would fucking protect our country (American folk). Not to mention people fear gays having rights/women and the right to abortion. But you know this. If these people think that he would be doing good for America they are idiots. There are so many twisted people here that don't have a clue. HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE AVERAGE DUDE/CHICK. I am going to stop this drunken rant. It's so fucking sad. I could drop this ass with one punch and would love to do it for me and any other queer on the Earth. So horrible on so many levels.

_slavo_ 04.20.2006 10:09 AM

hahaha, awesome thread name!!!