Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Introduce Yrself. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11)

Severian 02.27.2012 04:12 PM

I'm this torturer, you see. I was born and raised by this guild--torturing guild naturally-- but then they exiled me, on account of I didn't torture someone when I was supposed to, well, torture them (more or less).

Since then it's been a pretty wild ride. Think I might be God now, but I'm not entirely sure. I did drink some of this one eunuch's neural liquid or some shit, so now I've got his memories. I know, right? Anyway, I guess I'm kind of a big deal now. Those torturers who exiled me now work for me. It's crazy.

Murmer99 03.02.2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
I'm this torturer, you see. I was born and raised by this guild--torturing guild naturally-- but then they exiled me, on account of I didn't torture someone when I was supposed to, well, torture them (more or less).

Since then it's been a pretty wild ride. Think I might be God now, but I'm not entirely sure. I did drink some of this one eunuch's neural liquid or some shit, so now I've got his memories. I know, right? Anyway, I guess I'm kind of a big deal now. Those torturers who exiled me now work for me. It's crazy.

I am the mastermind behind these precious bodily fluids... as well as this so-called "guild". I'd like to borrow your brain for further inspection, you see. It is quite a mess isn't it... and you deliberately invoked this on yourself, right?, huh? you're now the occupant of a room without windows; without life. Some day the unprecedented presence will ascend and enclose your poverty-stricken mouth!

gast30 03.03.2012 07:37 AM

what the fuck is this ^^
are you age 3?

Murmer99 03.03.2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30
penis vagina vagina penis penis penis vagina vagina penis vagina vagina penis penis penis vagina vagina

hkbkkb

gast30 03.03.2012 08:18 AM

since when is it forbidden to laugh with animality?

i'm over the beyond baby

i laugh with everthing that humans have created
from stone tools in the stone age
to computers in the computer age

Murmer99 03.03.2012 08:24 AM

are you age 3?

Murmer99 03.03.2012 08:27 AM

why the hell am I on here

E. Noisefield 03.03.2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian

Oh my god you;re such a freakin' nerdo!!! :p

gmku 03.04.2012 01:47 PM

It's the invasion of the ljwlrjiojlfnls people!

E. Noisefield 03.28.2012 07:06 PM

I thought you were a girl too!!! In fact... I think you even said you were!!

"us girls need to stick together." WTF? :confused:

EVOLghost 03.29.2012 01:58 AM

^ THANK GOD!

I am not the onlyh one.

gast30 04.26.2012 07:27 PM

i'm waiting for my love
sometimes i think
the world is going to envy that
because most people of the older generations
never had that

tripsk 05.07.2012 10:40 AM

hi my name is trip skank i like sonic youth my favorite album by them is experimental jet set trash and no star also i like radiohead does that make me gay

louder 05.07.2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripsk
also i like radiohead does that make me gay

no. unless you do things like touching yourself while starring at them, now that's gay.

louder 05.07.2012 01:21 PM

and i love Radiohead.
even more than Sonic Youth.
sorry, perhaps i'm a terrible person.

tripsk 05.07.2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
i love touching clinton while starring at radiohead

hi i like your pictures of kim gordon but unfortunately you are not more kawaii than i for i am the incarnation of anime and moe

louder 05.07.2012 01:23 PM

^i had to google that word tbh.. turns out i know some Kawaii people, those creep the hell outta me.

tripsk 05.07.2012 01:25 PM

nah i'm a cool guy people say i'm like joey wheeler

louder 05.07.2012 01:26 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh? seriously?..

tripsk 05.07.2012 01:27 PM

c-come on now, don't be ridiculous, I don't play silly card games or anything...