Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Local cunts (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9651)

porkmarras 01.07.2007 05:45 PM

Local cunts

Well,there is one who runs a shop where i get my fags and booze from.He looks like a cunt,he grunts like one and i don't know his name but i call him a cunt.So rude and cuntish i feel like throwing the money at him for 'his' disturbance.

Glice 01.07.2007 05:48 PM

Two friends got set upon by a gang of kids last night. They're both fine now, but the look like they've fallen through plate glass. Smalltown cunts and their cuntish pack mentality.

Danny Himself 01.07.2007 05:49 PM

There's an uppity bitch who runs a corner shop near my house. I went in to buy envelopes once and she gave me a mean look, like, 'you disgraceful peasant, rid me of thy presence'. So I went to post office instead, because they are much friendlier.

HaydenAsche 01.07.2007 05:55 PM

My town is full of fucking cunts. There is this cunt at a coffee shop I regular who insists on knowing what the fuck she's doing, when she obviously doesn't. She's worked there for about 2 weeks and she tried to tell me I was fucking wrong when I told her how to make super shots. Fucking a.

porkmarras 01.07.2007 05:58 PM

Hayden,you cracked me up with that.I can just about imagine you walking you into a coffee shop and being greeted by cunts.

HaydenAsche 01.07.2007 06:02 PM

Most of them aren't cunts at this coffee shop. This one girl is, though. I think I'm going to kill her.

k-krack 01.07.2007 06:03 PM

Lots of cuntish fucks hereabouts. I'm sure we all know the story of getting a knife flashed at me in Pizza-pizza from one such cunt, with no reason but his own stupid cuntishness.

Another cunt is the only remaining indie-store owner. WAY overprices everything, and acts as if he knows everything, when he really doesn't know shit... My friend goes to buy Goo, but for whaterver reason, the insert is folded the wrong way.
Owner; it's the new cover, no problem.

racehorse 01.07.2007 06:17 PM

local government jersey health minister stuart syvret bans smoking in all public places, forcing the best coffee shops and pubs in the island into bankrupcy, he buys two packs of silk cut purple a day, we watch him from our vantage point and snap photgraphs.

Danny Himself 01.07.2007 06:43 PM

How big is Jersey?

racehorse 01.07.2007 06:48 PM

it's 9 miles across, 5 down.
it's terribly dull, and perhaps the most backwards place on earth.
it's not a tax haven either. don't ever come here if you can help it!

Danny Himself 01.07.2007 06:52 PM

I shan't. Wasn't it occupied by the Nazis at one point?

racehorse 01.07.2007 06:57 PM

yeah, during the war for five years.
now it's just occupied by elderly people and potato fields.
no smoke though!!!

touch me i'm sick 01.07.2007 08:16 PM

there's this one woman at blockbusters that bitches when i forget my card.

k-krack 01.07.2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
there's this one woman at blockbusters that bitches when i forget my card.

I hate fucks like that.
ALSO, people that woprk at coffee shops, fast food, etc, and when they fuck up yr order, or you change yr mind quickly, get bitchy. Fuck you, it's yr fucking job.

touch me i'm sick 01.07.2007 08:22 PM

word

Inhuman 01.07.2007 09:29 PM

Aw, the golfers at my work are terrible. I stopped refilling the water jugs to let them shoot and they all just stare at me and ask me to leave. What? Does the fact that I have less money than them give them bad luck if I'm near them? I had to drive away, let them shoot, then drive back

_slavo_ 01.08.2007 03:51 AM

There's a couple of cunts in my company. One of them sitting right behind me.

sonicl 01.08.2007 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse
it's 9 miles across, 5 down.
it's terribly dull, and perhaps the most backwards place on earth.
it's not a tax haven either. don't ever come here if you can help it!

Is it even worse than Guernsey?

jon boy 01.08.2007 04:47 AM

some of the local ones round here i have a very hard time understanding anything they say.

Norma J 01.08.2007 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Another cunt is the only remaining indie-store owner. WAY overprices everything, and acts as if he knows everything...

Yeah at my local secondhand indie-store there's a guy who works there, may even be the owner, who acts like a ballbag. I heard him once go on about how all the younger people these days like Tom Waits so that they appear more artsy students with their cheap goon and alternative lifestyle. The lady must of ordered in some Tom Waits 'cause she started the stupid conversation and was going on about how she knew and listened to Tom Waits before 'all these young people' or whatever. It was quite pathetic. I actually made me go to the W section and look for some Tom Waits that I might not own so I could go up and purchase some. They didn't have any. He's the type a dude who has no time for you or I but has all the time in the world for anybody over 40.