Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jack White, JEFF the Brotherhood, and ICP collab together (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=56909)

startur 08.31.2011 10:47 AM

Jack White, JEFF the Brotherhood, and ICP collab together

http://pitchfork.com/news/43861-jack...e-clown-posse/

Wow. So, Jack White works with a lot of people on a lot of random projects, right? Well, this makes everything else sound like just another nine-to-five day at the fucking office. Are you ready? Jack White is working for everyone's favorite face-painted, Faygo-spraying hip-hop outfit, Insane Clown Posse.
A press release states that White linked up with Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J to record the single "Leck Mich Im Arsch" (allegedly translates as "Lick me in the arse"), which will go on sale as a 7" and digitally on September 13 via White's Third Man Records. "Leck Mich Im Arsch" uses a melody by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart dating back to 1782.

White produced the single, while rockers JEFF the Brotherhood provided musical backing. The B-side will be "Mountain Girl" (which concerns itself with "tall tales about a shotgun wedding, meth problems and moonshine").

you can here the song and see the video preview if you click the pitchfork link. you know you want to

startur 08.31.2011 10:52 AM

guh, posted this in the wrong section. if anyone knows how to move it or delete it let me know, thanks

Genteel Death 08.31.2011 12:12 PM

let me rename this thread for you: fuck off, fuck off and fuck right off.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 08.31.2011 12:30 PM

Haha, thanks for the scoop startur.

The song blows though. I blame Jack White (no idea who JEFF the Brotherhood is).

WICKED CLOWNZ WILL NEVA DIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

DeadDiscoDildo 08.31.2011 03:18 PM

Jeff the brotherhood are ok but I wouldnt go out of my way to see them.

They rolled thru town to do a vice noisey show in our city and filmed at my drummers apartment above the venue playing ping pong.

cars_willkillyou 09.06.2011 02:14 AM

Dear god,
Why?
-cars.

_slavo_ 09.06.2011 02:28 AM

ICP represent all that I hate about America

ink. 09.06.2011 09:31 PM

Clowny.

_slavo_ 09.07.2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
Yeah, Insane Clown Posse represents everything you hate about America.
Are you're sure about that statement. Have you ever been to American?

I don't know what exactly do you mean by saying if i've ever been to American, but I have been to the US twice. Once in rural Colorado and once in Baltimore MD. Altogether i spent there about half a year, so i've had plenty of time to form my own opinion.

DeadDiscoDildo 09.07.2011 06:25 AM

You know exactly what he means by that, take away one letter ya smarmy cunt lol.

And no, you don't. America is wide and vast, the people change from region to region more than the landscape and accents do.

It's like saying all Europeans are the same.

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunting cunt cunty cunt nuts

Derek 09.07.2011 09:47 AM

all europeans and all americans are cunts though

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.07.2011 11:26 AM

ICP actually represent everything that I love about America.

This is a country where anyone with enough tact, sense, and dare I say - luck? - can really make something of themselves, even if EVERYONE is against them. A photo of Violent J's face should be in an encyclopedia, right next to an explanation of 'the American Dream'.

the ikara cult 09.07.2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

This is a country where anyone with enough tact, sense, and dare I say - luck? - can really make something of themselves, even if EVERYONE is against them. A photo of Violent J's face should be in an encyclopedia, right next to an explanation of 'the American Dream'.

I actually agree with you, but not for the reasons you may wish

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.07.2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I actually agree with you, but not for the reasons you may wish

How do you figure?

the ikara cult 09.07.2011 12:15 PM

I agree with your statement but not your sentiment.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.07.2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I agree with your statement but not your sentiment.

Well, duh. ha

I was just wondering if you'd elaborate your opinion more.

the ikara cult 09.07.2011 01:54 PM

Im not sure i can bothered to elaborate. Id rather leave it stand as a concise, if enigmatic statement. I have nothing to add that will enhance or destroy the ICP's white trash ouvre

_slavo_ 09.07.2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

that's pretty sad, actually.

Genteel Death 09.07.2011 02:04 PM

Dr. Eugene Felikson is everything I hate and love about America.

DeadDiscoDildo 09.07.2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
all europeans and all americans are cunts though

There we go, finally some logic.

It's really tiring hearing europeans and americans argue with one another, when compared to the rest of the fucking world...we are exactly the same...come from the same genes, same languages and cultures...perverted in our own direcitons has only time can do, but yeah...fuck it.

I love dating a ukranian, they look at the world so gratefully and selflessly...at least the girl I found.

no pretension, no cuntiness, just kind of pure and light hearted like a kid in some ways. Before the age where hate, prejudice, and stereotypes kicked in our souls.