Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what are you listening to? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2)

uhler 03.25.2009 04:58 PM

 

this is the first time listening to a full unsane album and i'm not really feeling it right now. i like their album covers and their video for "scrape" is one of my favorite videos, but the music is kind of boring.

Sonic Youth 37 03.25.2009 05:32 PM

 

Rob Instigator 03.25.2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhler
 

this is the first time listening to a full unsane album and i'm not really feeling it right now. i like their album covers and their video for "scrape" is one of my favorite videos, but the music is kind of boring.


you should try the self titled one and the singles collection. let em grow onyou, especially when you have loathing in the heart

Sonic Youth 37 03.25.2009 06:57 PM

 

Very much made of win.

pantophobia 03.25.2009 06:58 PM

Tsunami - Be Like That 7"

uhler 03.25.2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
 


my favorite fugazi record.

uhler 03.25.2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
you should try the self titled one and the singles collection. let em grow onyou, especially when you have loathing in the heart



yeah i bought this cause it was five bucks and "scrape" was on it. i will have to check out the other ones. i'm always loathing in the heart, so maybe i will like those better.

jimbrim 03.25.2009 07:16 PM

merzbow - 1930

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.25.2009 09:13 PM

 

Sonic Youth 37 03.25.2009 10:23 PM

Before:
 

Now:
 

gohleekwang 03.26.2009 02:19 AM

Soft Machine - Fourth

finding nobody 03.26.2009 02:32 AM

Definitive Swim compilation
Stax Records Anneversery Collection

atsonicpark 03.26.2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhler
yeah i bought this cause it was five bucks and "scrape" was on it. i will have to check out the other ones. i'm always loathing in the heart, so maybe i will like those better.


Listen to Cutthroats 9!!

atsonicpark 03.26.2009 03:00 AM

 

Death & the Maiden 03.26.2009 04:25 AM

Sigh - Hangman's Hymn

sonic sphere 03.26.2009 05:57 AM

acid mothers temple & the cosmic inferno-pink lady lemonade

greedrex 03.26.2009 06:18 AM

 

this is so Eureka O'Rourke - like, it's funny. I love this.

noisereductions 03.26.2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Before:


 

Now:


 



You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sonic Youth 37 again.

noisereductions 03.26.2009 07:14 AM

still Doom's BORN LIKE THIS. The only thing I've listened to in 3 days. Over and over.

greedrex 03.26.2009 07:23 AM

 

exceptional


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth