Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hot chicks IN BANDS (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=22590)

EVOLghost 06.24.2014 03:23 AM

i guess i can see that. was her mole really distracting? like the one on her cheek? and also...what made her seem grumpy? just curious.

her music is da bomb.

The Soup Nazi 04.28.2016 07:46 PM

Wata. Mentioned in this thread before, but so many pics here have died that hell, can't hurt posting a couple:

And I don't even like Boris! Sorry, Wata!

LifeDistortion 04.29.2016 12:32 PM

We could just repost most of this old thread with all the photos that are no longer available anymore.

gmku 05.02.2016 01:20 PM

Wata is my current fave hot band-girl.

ilduclo 05.10.2016 02:41 PM

The Soup Nazi 08.26.2016 04:03 PM

The Drones' Fiona Kitschin.

LifeDistortion 08.26.2016 06:24 PM

Waiting for someone to post Babymetal on here.

d.sound 08.27.2016 06:40 AM

the supremes

louder 08.27.2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d.sound
the supremes

Beautiful ladies.

confusion is next 08.27.2016 05:39 PM

d.sound 08.27.2016 09:45 PM

sarah davachi

this thread made me curious to see what she looked like. i'm not surprised she's cute, but i am surprised there are so many pictures of her with modular synths since the albums i've listened of hers were all acoustic drones.

d.sound 08.27.2016 10:00 PM

and one more
ellen allien

okay i'm going to go play mario maker now.

d.sound 08.31.2016 03:46 AM

how about kaitlyn aurelia smith & suzanne ciani, since i'm excited for their FRKWYs collab coming next month.

just ol kaitlyn:

also bjork

Peterpuff 09.06.2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Waiting for someone to post Babymetal on here.

I chuckled...

Gulasch Noir 09.07.2016 02:35 PM

I like her music!

Quote:

sarah davachi

this thread made me curious to see what she looked like. i'm not surprised she's cute, but i am surprised there are so many pictures of her with modular synths since the albums i've listened of hers were all acoustic drones.

d.sound 09.24.2016 02:56 PM

mira calix is pretty foxy. looking forward to her michael gordon remix next month!

pepper_green 09.25.2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

the supremes

I think louder said it best.

The Soup Nazi 01.06.2017 08:25 PM

Cate Le Bon

PLips 01.24.2017 06:18 AM

Here's everyone's big sister on Ween Forum: link... or as she was known 2000 years ago, Juliana Caesaraea Queen of the Weens.

in my past life as, or ancestor Julius Caesar I/he sculpted his Big Sister because I had such a massive epic huge crush on her. Brutus fucking killed me for it because she gave me a rock hard boner and that is incest, that ambition should be made of sterner stuff.

My ancestral sister Sarah from Pittsburgh is as American as apple pi though she was part of a Yugoslav folk tambouritzan Ansambel out of sheer beauty love and admiration of the culture community and way of life. Link mastered the tamborica known as the prim and witnessed the 3rd Balkan War in the 90s in her hometown and was equally devastated as her yougoslovenski compatroits. :(

Link is a shining star of the constellation of Aquarius and illuminates sexuality with folk compassion of the hinterland peasant unbenounced by the immorality and divisiveness in lack of Righteous Judges in the present Anarchy of the Kali Yug; the Atrocity of Technology and Civilization.

Link will return to Ween Forum to lead the Matriarchal maw-link-melerwin Matriarchal Trifecta as Juliana Caesaria: our Most Holy Reverend Mother of Taco Forum. The bliss ectstacy of tHer Reginumulae will illumnate Western Civilization.

Link has Wisely moved to Austin Texas and built a Love Nest in Ween Forum Moderater 'Revman's' Man Garage and Sound Engineering Studio where they Nurture soothing warmth in a Scortching Climate. Great Blessings upon Them! Boognisht! Booyaa'kashaah!' the Great Prophet Smiles Upon them; and none to be worshipped but Allah!

Behold the Najljepshe' Slava Zhena! Matronic Righteousnesse Incarnate! Bask and Awe your senses in the Immaculate Glory and Beauty of Her Vigourous Healthy Aura!

She Blesses You! Health To Mary Of Medugorja! The Blossom of Her Immaculate Womb is in Fruition and in Preparation For Her Sisters to Dispensce to God's Children!

Imenu Oceta in Sina in Svetega Duha
Amen.

The Soup Nazi 02.23.2017 10:38 PM

Klara Lewis:

Plus, having Wire's Graham Lewis as father-in-law would be rather cool. I think.