Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Big Brother racism scandal (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9934)

PAULYBEE2656 01.18.2007 03:55 PM

and danielle is teddy sheringhams missus. i mean, imagine waking up beside that every day, teddy i mean!!!!!

PAULYBEE2656 01.18.2007 03:55 PM

oh teddy teddy... teddy teddy teddy teddy spursshirton, oh.......
havent sung that in a while!

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 06:26 PM

Just as a side note, I was thinking of another reason why the people behind Big Brother were wrong not to take the three bullies to task over their behaviour: the three could have been shown very clearly what they where doing and given the chance to make amends. It's possible that they don't realise quite how tasteless and repulsive they have been, and they may have realised that they should change their ways. By denying them that chance, the BB team have ensured that they will leave the house to a great deal of scorn and hatred.

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 06:32 PM

Oh, bullies of a racist persuasion deserve all the scorn that's coming to them. Especially these thick bitches.

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 06:36 PM

Possibly, possibly. I abhor all bullying, but they should be given just one chance to repent their sins first.

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 06:38 PM

I'm sure they've been given enough changes outside of the house preceding this series of the show.

racehorse 01.18.2007 06:40 PM

apparently one of the girls being accused of the comments thought that saddam hussein was a boxer. this girl was then voted for being one of the most influential people in the world by "heat" magazine.
the world is mad. MAD!

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I'm sure they've been given enough changes outside of the house preceding this series of the show.

Quite possibly. But a bit of public humble pie would do them no harm, and might show the less intelligent members of the public, who are no doubt ordering their bottles of Jade's perfume as we post, that they need to waken up to their own stupidity. If the three creatures fail to repent, then we know for sure that we're within our rights to deal with them in the appropriate way.

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse
apparently one of the girls being accused of the comments thought that saddam hussein was a boxer. this girl was then voted for being one of the most influential people in the world by "heat" magazine.
the world is mad. MAD!

Jade. Being foul-mouthed, overbearing, loud and rude has made her a multi-millionaire, such is the culture of chav idiocy that stains our land.

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 06:45 PM

You're quoting 'Heat' magazine. Haha.

The world has indeed gone mad, but I think Britain is worse than everywhere else in terms of celebrity culture. Who the fuck are these people, anyway? The only person I recognize in the line-up is Faceman from The A-Team, and that says a lot about the whole show anyway.

Seb: Way to get post number 69! I am thrusting the air comedically as we type.

porkmarras 01.18.2007 06:46 PM

Jade Goody's head should be paraded around Trafalgar Square like an inner sin that a nation is suffering for her.Her legs should be fed to the many starving pigeons that ask no more than a lonely tourist's company.Her teeth should be donated to a museum of useless mankind that keeps a record of the wrong that humanity feels like showing to itself in order to feel alive.

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 06:48 PM

Like I always say,

better people have been shot dead.

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 06:52 PM

That reminds me of an excellent quote, supposedly said by a mate of William SHakespeare's after a good night on the piss: The constable is an arrogant rogue. I have been at the cutting of a thousand better men's throats than his. And I hope to live to be at the cutting of a hundred thousand better men's throats than his within this city..

Пятхъдесят Шест 01.18.2007 07:01 PM

Way off topic, but Danny...

Whats with the Applebee's swag?

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 07:03 PM

I am promoting various restaurants for no particular reason. I used to promote Denny's.

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 07:04 PM

The long awning outside one of the restaurants in the village blew off today.

Пятхъдесят Шест 01.18.2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
The long awning outside one of the restaurants in the village blew off today.

We can only hope this is the fate of all Applebee's restaurants.

Thats right Danny, now I remember. Whats next?

racehorse 01.18.2007 07:09 PM

a cult of idiocy surrounds the country at the moment, filled with lots of stupid, culturally aneamic people of which some of whom are famous. they've all got their heads so far up their own arses they don't bother looking at what's going on around them.
it annoys me greatly. fuck.

Danny Himself 01.18.2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
We can only hope this is the fate of all Applebee's restaurants.

Thats right Danny, now I remember. Whats next?

Subway.

Hip Priest 01.18.2007 07:16 PM

Perhaps you could be the patron of a series of small independent restaurants for a while? I imagine they'd appreciate the extra advertising.