Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do you ever go to watch porn.. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=85682)

ALIEN ANAL 12.27.2012 05:08 PM

Do you ever go to watch porn..
 
But find it disgusting and have to turn it off?

Nefeli 12.27.2012 06:20 PM

i thought you meant, if we ever go to watch porn like in the movies.

floatingslowly 12.27.2012 08:37 PM

Learn2keyword

Google should have prepared you for this.

ALIEN ANAL 12.27.2012 08:54 PM

I thought I was ready. I wasn't

!@#$%! 12.27.2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
i thought you meant, if we ever go to watch porn like in the movies.

i know. i thought the internet had killed those places.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 12.27.2012 11:11 PM

 

ALIEN ANAL 12.27.2012 11:55 PM

 

I messed up

dale_gribble 12.28.2012 03:01 AM

absolutely not.

ALIEN ANAL 12.28.2012 03:55 AM

Never?

Has anyone read Alain De Bottons 'How to think about sex more"
He has a pretty entertaining idea for future porn.

tripsk 12.28.2012 04:45 AM

i wish there was porn that would help me jack off my heart

Nefeli 12.28.2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
i took my best friend to a gay porn cinema once, it was scary cause there was a glory hole in our cabin and we were like 16


as far as i know, gay cimena during the 90s and obviously before that, was like another dark room; people went to make out or have sex, usually with strangers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i know. i thought the internet had killed those places.



yeah, i have no idea if they still exist.
they might, in an area i have in mind now and where they always used to be.

keep poppin pimples 12.28.2012 11:19 AM

there are porno theatres still in my country, but they're inside apartment buildings and not like real movie theatres. i have no idea what they're like and am curious but don't wanna end up on some cummy couch watching porno on a tiny tv

!@#$%! 12.28.2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
i took my best friend to a gay porn cinema once, it was scary cause there was a glory hole in our cabin and we were like 16


cabin? so it wasn't a theatre? i've seen one of those jerkoffatoriums once, before times square went disney. no gloryholes though. but there was a hole in the floor. for drainage i suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
yeah, i have no idea if they still exist.
they might, in an area i have in mind now and where they always used to be.


why are you so fucking awesome why why why????

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
there are porno theatres still in my country, but they're inside apartment buildings and not like real movie theatres. i have no idea what they're like and am curious but don't wanna end up on some cummy couch watching porno on a tiny tv


i think a cummy couch and tiny tv "theatre" would make for great memories and inspiration for all sorts of art. what country is this? i must visit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 12.28.2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripsk
i wish there was porn that would help me jack off my heart


Don't you listen to Portishead?

dale_gribble 12.28.2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Never?


the only time i can possibly be not turned on by porn is when i've just finished jacking off. it just isn't necessary to be watching it at that point. i'm also a sick bastard, so i guess you have to factor that in.

floatingslowly 12.28.2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Don't you listen to Portishead?

Do you like anal?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 12.28.2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Do you like anal?


No. There is the smell of blood and shit and all, kind of kills it ;)


 


Quote:

Originally Posted by The Puritan
Is that all you want to be Swan, blood.. shit?


Toilet & Bowels 12.28.2012 10:56 PM

I don't understand the point out this thread

ALIEN ANAL 12.28.2012 11:20 PM

Out same.

Trama 12.29.2012 06:48 AM

No, but as a good catholic, I always feel remorse after I get off.

 


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth