Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   el chupacabra is knocking on my window (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=4132)

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 12:18 AM

el chupacabra is knocking on my window

hellleeeew.
what is the scariest thing you have ever seen?
i would have to say those fucking flying monkeys in the wizard of oz and praying mantises.

youthoftomorrow 07.14.2006 12:22 AM

i believe it is la chupacabra.

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
i believe it is la chupacabra.

no, it is indeed el chupacabra, it is irregular. chingao, i am a fluent speaker of spanish.

acousticrock87 07.14.2006 12:23 AM

One time I got up in the middle of the night to get some water or something, still kind of sleepy, opened my door, and there was a blue orb floating in the middle of the air. I just froze, cause I knew I was awake and didn't know what the hell it was. It was moving a little, too. And completely silent.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a blue flame visible through a crack in the door to the furnace thing across the hall, so...Not as great of a story as it coulda been.

youthoftomorrow 07.14.2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
no, it is indeed el chupacabra, it is irregular.

my mistake.

krastian 07.14.2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

Those "casual encounters" classifieds on craigslist.....yikes!

k-krack 07.14.2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

hellleeeew.
i would have to say those fucking flying monkeys in the wizard of oz and praying mantises.

last year i was at my auns cottage on the beach and i looked down... to my horror, a fuckin prayin mantis was on my shirt
scared me shitless till i realised it was harmless... shook it off nonetheless..

val-holla-ing 07.14.2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

no, it is indeed el chupacabra, it is irregular. chingao, i am a fluent speaker of spanish.

i just found out what "chingao" means yesterday. that's pretty harsh, but that's what one deserves for fucking up the EL in el chupacabra.

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i just found out what "chingao" means yesterday. that's pretty harsh, but that's what one deserves for fucking up the EL in el chupacabra.

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
last year i was at my auns cottage on the beach and i looked down... to my horror, a fuckin prayin mantis was on my shirt
scared me shitless till i realised it was harmless... shook it off nonetheless..

they eat their fucking young!

acousticrock87 07.14.2006 02:14 AM

All threads inevitabley lead to Zorak.

nicfit 07.14.2006 02:16 AM

^^^
many animals do the same...it's stranger that the female eats the male head during/after sex.

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
All threads inevitabley lead to Zorak.

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
^^^
many animals do the same...it's stranger that the female eats the male head during/after sex.

i know. they are the fucking root of all evil. they have spikes on their hands too.

acousticrock87 07.14.2006 02:20 AM

Black Widows do that too. We had tons of them at my old house.

I can't find a picture of the SGC2C Black Widow though...

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 02:22 AM

i had wanted a tattoo of a black widow for awhile. they are less scary than mantises.

acousticrock87 07.14.2006 02:23 AM

But they're way more painful. I know people who've been bitten. I'll take the Mantis.

nicfit 07.14.2006 02:26 AM

now,if they only were 6 feet tall,i would be worried...but they're little and eventually harmless for human beings....by the way, once i went to a gig in an ex-fortress surrounded by crumbling medieval walls,i went to pee behind a corner and i was whistling happily,when i turn towards the wall and like 5 centimeters away from my face there was a scorpion on the wall.now THAT was scary...also beacause scorpions are definitely not on the "local fauna"list...i'll post a pic in a few minutes,if i can find it...

acousticrock87 07.14.2006 02:27 AM

Wait, one more time. I didn't get all that.

Scorpians are scary as hell.

Cantankerous 07.14.2006 02:32 AM

BOO.

nicfit 07.14.2006 02:43 AM

what the hell happened to my post???deletion time....here is the pic of that scorpion,anyway..