Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What the fuck are you drinking???? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2692)

_tunic_ 05.04.2020 05:01 PM

Chocolate mousse?

!@#$%! 05.04.2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
Chocolate mousse?

looks like guinness with brown heroin :D

Savage Clone 05.04.2020 07:18 PM

Kind of surprised I've never seen Schunk post in this thread.

!@#$%! 05.04.2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Kind of surprised I've never seen Schunk post in this thread.

listerine isn’t something one boasts about

Diesel 05.05.2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Jajaja. Tis Irish coffee: The Famous Grouse whiskey, Nescafe, double cream, and cinnamon. Grouse, whilst drank straight is not the best tasting whiskey - there are much better whiskey's out there, however that aren't suitable for the Irish coffee - but the Grouse is a good mix for this drink and compliments the bitter coffee perfectly.

Inhuman 05.05.2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

😍 breakfast of champions

whorefrost 05.05.2020 12:59 PM

A glass of white grenache, of all things.

How's everyone doing, everyone good?

!@#$%! 05.05.2020 01:14 PM

im hanging in there, had a cup of twinings earl grey, which is ok but not great or anything.

whorefrost 05.05.2020 02:38 PM

Oh shit. I'm on some New England IPA now. You should drink some of that

!@#$%! 05.05.2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whorefrost
Oh shit. I'm on some New England IPA now. You should drink some of that

i brewed some tasty hard cider i might drink post-work. pretty fucking good actually, bubbly and delicious. also got some ginger beer fermenting in a carboy, but not ready yet... which reminds me! i should check how that’s going. yesterday it was bubbling like mad....

whorefrost 05.05.2020 04:26 PM

Nice, a fellow homebrewer! Down to me last half dozen bottles of a Simcoe Citra DDH IPA I did. Lazy to start on anything new now although lockdown perfect time for it

!@#$%! 05.05.2020 05:01 PM

yup, i just started, for this very reason.

no actual beer yet (barley, hops) because it’s more demanding, and a long process, whereas a gallon of cider is ready in just a few days if you can say “fuck floculation” and pour it cloudy... by the 4th bottle it gets clearer in the fridge.

ginger beer is also not a beer in this sense, it’s just ginger and lemon and sugar and molasses.

in the scramble to get supplies when i heard the news i ordered some actual beer stuff, but i’m bartering with a buddy so he can brew the goods and we share the spoils months from now, or whenever the thing is ready.

i got a wine too going, not sure what will happen with it yet, but this is all very funny and i might never buy again hahahaha.

meanwhile, just getting all the necessary gear together. got star san, got flip top bottles, i don’t even have an autosiphon yet, but one is on the way... 3/8” only, for gallon jugs.

so far it’s been fun and not a chore.

Antagon 08.18.2020 09:02 AM

Had the cravings for something coconut-flavored. Overall not so bad, but someone had the ungodly idea to add sea-salt into the mix. It's just a miniscule amount, but it's still noticeable.

_slavo_ 08.19.2020 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagon

Had the cravings for something coconut-flavored. Overall not so bad, but someone had the ungodly idea to add sea-salt into the mix. It's just a miniscule amount, but it's still noticeable.

Innocent is one of the clients I'm working for :) a bunch of very nice people, actually.

greenlight 08.23.2020 12:18 PM

fuck that Beileys shit.

this is the nicest irish liquor out there. just sipping away one on rocks and it is something completely else...

mix of irish single malt whiskey, vanilla from Madagascar and cocoa from Côte d'Ivoire.

!@#$%! 08.29.2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlight
fuck that Beileys shit.

this is the nicest irish liquor out there. just sipping away one on rocks and it is something completely else...

mix of irish single malt whiskey, vanilla from Madagascar and cocoa from Côte d'Ivoire.

okay... send us a bottle then

tw2113 08.29.2020 02:47 PM

Probably too much

Antagon 09.03.2020 04:37 PM

Some Cannabis-Citrus blend CBD tea with a few extra Sunshine Haze buds (purely CBD too) thrown in for good measure. Anxiety season started early this year. Ah, who am I kidding, the whole year is anxiety season.

Edit: Found the packaging (the plastic bag with the contents was loose in my pantry). Looks tacky, but it's alright.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 09.03.2020 10:32 PM

I drink two gallons of tap water a day

tw2113 09.03.2020 11:39 PM

Kraken rum