Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   !@#$%! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=73735)

floatingslowly 03.01.2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i know thats the highlight of your year.

Yeah. I'll look back next January and smile, content in the knowledge that I cockblocked your only reason for living, which subsequently caused you to kill yourself 'last march'.

RIP jonboy posted by floatingslowly - 0 replies

keep poppin pimples 03.01.2012 07:53 AM

keep poppin pimples 03.01.2012 07:54 AM

Genteel Death 03.01.2012 08:20 AM

floatingslowly 03.01.2012 08:23 AM

Wow. He has one tiny fucking arm...and a gigantic bulbous forehead!

Is jonboy....a primordial dwarf???? :eek:

Genteel Death 03.01.2012 08:55 AM

The disgusted, deeply offended son of a society intent on wasting its true potential on internet forums and social-networking websites, Jonboy couldn't bear the thought of his inner demons not being paid enough attention to anymore, so he took his own life on a cold Canadian morning.

The internet community is said to be feeling totally indifferent after hearing the news, with one comment on the forum of notorious noisemakers Sonic Youth pointing out that ‘’Dude, life ends and stuff’’. The name of the comment’s author has been identified as divorcée, father of one Mr gmku, the original founder of the Rolling Stones fan club, now said to be in deep emotional pain caused by the gradual loss of all his hair and lowering of the testicles due to old age.

Jonboy leaves behind his wife and family. And maybe someone else too.

jon boy 03.01.2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
The disgusted, deeply offended son of a society intent on wasting its true potential on internet forums and social-networking websites, Jonboy couldn't bear the thought of his inner demons not being paid enough attention to anymore, so he took his own life on a cold Canadian morning.

The internet community is said to be feeling totally indifferent after hearing the news, with one comment on the forum of notorious noisemakers Sonic Youth pointing out that ‘’Dude, life ends and stuff’’. The name of the comment’s author has been identified as divorcée, father of one Mr gmku, the original founder of the Rolling Stones fan club, now said to be in deep emotional pain caused by the gradual loss of all his hair and lowering of the testicles due to old age.

Jonboy leaves behind his wife and family. And maybe someone else too.

hhmm not bad but here is where you go wrong time and again, less is more. posting things like that although slightly humerous makes you look over zealous and a needy internet forum geek all the more. if you had left it a few posts back it would have been less preachy. remember: less is more.

!@#$%! 03.01.2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
hhmm not bad but here is where you go wrong time and again, less is more. posting things like that although slightly humerous makes you look over zealous and a needy internet forum geek all the more. if you had left it a few posts back it would have been less preachy. remember: less is more.

khchris: is that you?

also: "humerous": ESL

Genteel Death 03.02.2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
khchris: is that you?

also: "humerous": ESL

at least I got him to write a longer reply.

jon boy 03.02.2012 01:40 PM

anyway i am going to somewhere nice for the weekend. i will leave the sad lonely men who say they have something better to do but continually post here to the internet forum. have a good one!

!@#$%! 03.02.2012 01:45 PM

wow, jonboy uploaded a poster he didn't read.

he could have followed the instructions instead. o, well!

--

ps- it's also hilarious that he's so convinced he lives better than others, and feels compelled to advertise this idea. why does he need to believe that?

keep poppin pimples 03.02.2012 03:07 PM

yngwie j malmsteen says less can't be more