Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   does anyone want cinemageddon invites? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=42078)

atsonicpark 11.06.2010 07:54 PM

does anyone want cinemageddon invites?

I posted this on the "last movie you watched?" thread last week but not a lot of people seem to check it, so here ya gp...

www.cinemageddon.net

I have a few cinemageddon invites left... It's basically a torrent site exclusively for underground films. Horro films, experimental films, etc. It's a great site! If you want to join it, leave your email address and I'll hook you up when I get off work tomorrow.

Don't pm me -- my pm box is full... you can leave your email address like: blah blah [at] yahoo . com ... if you are worried about spambots. I'll "get" what you're doing.

n'ik, did you quit/cancel your account? I thought you were on there and I don't think you are anymore. If you've got a different email address, I'll reinvite you. You can get MOST HIGH!

Anyway, everyone else.. join today! I just ask that you please actually use your account, if you get it. Plenty of people have signed up and not done a single thing with it.

ni'k 11.06.2010 07:57 PM

yes, i lost my account access due to inactivity, the things wouldnt upload. but ive read what you said about it so i know now. thx man. i didnt want to ask earlier since i you already gave me one. i dont want to post my email on the board so i'll rep you it.

atsonicpark 11.06.2010 07:58 PM

if you can't rep me, post it real fast, i'll respond real fast, then you can delete it.

ni'k 11.06.2010 08:00 PM

hairybear4u@aol.com/tentaclerapeflos...harbour.jp eg

atsonicpark 11.06.2010 08:02 PM

sent

alteredcourse 11.07.2010 01:24 AM

YES YES YES please. I fucked up an old account.

PLEASE!!!

atsonicpark 11.07.2010 06:57 AM

enjoy!

nicfit 11.07.2010 07:03 AM

atsondrelerchepark, you makin' people's addresses spam targets by copy+paste the confirmation duuuude!

i'll rep you it like ni'k.
it's a good method.

duuuude!

p.s. before wasting an invite, what's the ratio requested to stay "active"? I have quite an awful connetion for uploading stuff, so knowing beforehand would help...

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.07.2010 11:03 AM

The ratios don't matter until you download at least 5 gigs, but after that, you have to make sure that you upload pretty much as much as you download. But there are all sorts of ways to earn extra upload credits - lotteries, raffles, trading in points - and they have free leech days where you can go absolutely bananas with your downloads!

alteredcourse 11.07.2010 10:00 PM

Yeah....I'm definitely going to be a lot smarter this time around. I shared the account with a friend and they got too much shit we couldve found elsewhere....argh.

Adam, you dont know how much I appreciate that :)

atsonicpark 11.08.2010 08:11 AM

no problem, alterecourse.

i know you like my films, i put the new one up at http://www.archive.org/details/Curre...edByAdamCooley and i'm workin gon a new documentary too, that you'll dig.

take care

ni'k 11.09.2010 08:11 PM

dammit! since i posted my email address here the password has been changed 3 fucking times. i cant get into it for another 24 hours.

DO NOT EVER POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS BOARD.

!@#$%! 11.09.2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
dammit! since i posted my email address here the password has been changed 3 fucking times. i cant get into it for another 24 hours.

DO NOT EVER POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS BOARD.

bullet to the back of the head
:(

SJS619 03.20.2011 03:27 PM

Heyy, i'm not sure if you have any invites left or not but i'm willing to send you an invite for horror-charnel in exchange for an invite to cinemageddon. I have a 3.043 ratio on horror-charnel & I love horror/experimental movies.

TheDom 03.20.2011 04:03 PM

I just signed up... didn't need an invite

SJS619 03.20.2011 05:01 PM

Oh :/ you mean for HC? Cause when I signed up awhile ago it was only for a limited time & then it was closed :/ haha my bad. Would really appreciate a Cinemageddon invite though if possible.

SJS619 03.20.2011 06:02 PM

Nevermind, it let me sign up now :/ I guess you've just gotta try at the right times that apparently I never have XD thanks anyways though :)

!@#$%! 03.20.2011 09:02 PM

anyway, is this organized robbery or are the authors sharing their work freely?

TheDom 03.20.2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJS619
Oh :/ you mean for HC? Cause when I signed up awhile ago it was only for a limited time & then it was closed :/ haha my bad. Would really appreciate a Cinemageddon invite though if possible.

no at cinemageddon I just signed up for

alteredcourse 03.20.2011 11:41 PM

"the right times" seem to be right at the hour or hour past, since that's what it tells you. but cooley is king for getting me an invite. thanks.