Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   the amount of dinosaur threads on this board is mind blowing (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=14665)

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 01:24 AM

the amount of dinosaur threads on this board is mind blowing
 
that is all.

SynthethicalY 07.11.2007 01:25 AM

Yes we went through a slump with that. But thank god the buzz is dying.

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 01:29 AM

you mean the buzzo.

SynthethicalY 07.11.2007 01:34 AM

Yes, if you want to be exact.

atsonicpark 07.11.2007 01:49 AM

dinosaur jr suck

floatingslowly 07.11.2007 08:51 AM

ROBOT vs. DINOSAUR

who would win?
 


I say robot.

Danny Himself 07.11.2007 08:56 AM

 


Dinosaur win! Chase robot into volcano.

ALIEN ANAL 07.11.2007 08:56 AM

fuck yeh that movie would rock

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 09:03 AM

wtf? CANKERS IS BACK??????????????? :)

floatingslowly 07.11.2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
 


Dinosaur win! Chase robot into volcano.


dude, robots can totally survive inside volcanos.

not only that, robots don't lay down and die at the first sign of an ice age.

DINOSAURS: FAILED EXPERIMENT imo

Danny Himself 07.11.2007 09:10 AM

..



 

Dinosaur win! Chase robot into robot-killing machine.

sarramkrop 07.11.2007 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
dude, robots can totally survive inside volcanos.

not only that, robots don't lay down and die at the first sign of an ice age.

DINOSAURS: FAILED EXPERIMENT imo


Exactly. It's impossible to cause pain to a robot, but you could pinch a dinosaur's bum and it would let out a primal scream.

atsonicpark 07.11.2007 09:21 AM

what the fruck happened to ciarian mackle?

Danny Himself 07.11.2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Exactly. It's impossible to cause pain to a robot, but you could pinch a dinosaur's bum and it would let out a primal scream.


You can't cause robots pain, no, but you can damage them.

floatingslowly 07.11.2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
You can't cause robots pain, no, but you can damage them.


HI. WELCOME TO THE REPAIR SHOP! OH I'M SORRY, YOU'LL HAVE TO LEAVE THE DINO OUTSIDE. WE DON'T SERVE HIS KIND.

sarramkrop 07.11.2007 09:27 AM

Yeah, but if a dinosaur would attempt eating a robot like in that picture, wouldn't his teeth all fall out and he'd look stupid and become a cause for robotic mockery?

Edit - Danny

Danny Himself 07.11.2007 09:41 AM

From the picture, we aren't to know whether the dinosaur is trying to eat the robot, or if it is just biting it's arm off. If the robot is made of crummy metal or even plastic, the dinosaur has the advantage.

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, but if a dinosaur would attempt eating a robot like in that picture, wouldn't his teeth all fall out and he'd look stupid and become a cause for robotic mockery?

Edit - Danny


maybe 40's robots, which were made of thick sheet metal, but today's robots are all plastic crap, made to break down the day after the 90-day warranty expires.

the brains of dinos are smaller than those of chickens, on the other hand...

sarramkrop 07.11.2007 09:44 AM

Well, you can tell the brain bit just by the fact that a dinosaur would be stupid enough to find a piece plastic edible, if that's the case.

Danny Himself 07.11.2007 09:46 AM

 

Dinoaur retreat, go to live in mountain!

For now...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth