Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Introduce Yrself. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11)

truncated 03.21.2006 09:09 PM

I am truncated.
I'm 24.
The board transition has spun me into a mild mental panic.
I am a localized tyrant by occupation (honestly)
I take heinously poor photos with camera phones
I have an addiction to sharp cheddar cheese and strawberry lip balm.

truncated 03.21.2006 09:10 PM

Holy shit that's huge how do I make it go away??

Much better.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 09:21 PM

Edit yr message and take it out. Or, resize it and repost. :)

RIPfrey05 03.21.2006 09:22 PM

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY BUCK JOHNSON
I make tone of noise and i specialize in create in art.. ill probably be an artist or something!! and i sit around thinking about the warmness and driving aorund for hours with friends.. the song im listening to say s"i saw her smacking dick in the house".. anyway.. im in a band sort of called Gost BIch or the florida orange birds or heavy petting!! it changes.. im 16. i live in klynchburg virginia.. i enjoy bike riding, sailing , chillin..intoxication occasionally an(when i wear a crown)

truncated 03.21.2006 09:26 PM

I want that crown.

It's not working! Nothing happens when I click edit! I swear I can see nosehair.

RIPfrey05 03.21.2006 09:29 PM

flava flav has one.. i gave it to him!

CHOUT 03.21.2006 10:07 PM

Justin

flophousefloozie 03.21.2006 10:48 PM

Here's me and the bf, acting silly and drunk... lovely, i know.
I'm 19 and a student in art history..

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 11:49 PM

I love your hair.

GeneticKiss 03.22.2006 12:27 AM

Hey, I'm Chris, and yeah, for those you care, I am the old GeneticKiss from the old board...I'm 23, I play guitar but not in a band at this point, but I will VERY soon...

(can't think of a pic URL right now)

Bands I like--
Sonic Youth (duh)
Nirvana
The Cure
Radiohead (just got Hail To The Thief today...some songs are better than others, but overall they've done better and can probably still do better)
Pantera
The Beatles
Pavement
Primal Scream
Massive Attack
Black Sabbath

(I'm only gonna name 10 but there are countless more)

Other interests- Graphic novels, photography, gawking at women whom I don't stand a chance with.

Angel Dust 03.22.2006 03:33 AM

I was DrugBat on the last board. Anyways, I am a 20 (21 in May) year old male living in Los Angeles. Too lazy too type anything else.

Richard Pryor on Fire 03.22.2006 04:16 AM

name:Bari
Occupation: Trying to go to college for the 4th time, but I swear it's going to work.
Guitar:Jazzmaster and Lespaul always always with the bigmuff.
ciggertes: to many
head cold:I think Sinus infection
Chipper :Always!

I always wear my sunglasses at the computer and I always document it.

towerhamlets 03.22.2006 04:38 AM

next step 03.22.2006 06:17 AM

well looks a good board so far!
I'm Michele from Italy exactly.I dont like spk about myself.maybe just because I change very often keeping just something. perhaps I'm a filter!

RdTv 03.22.2006 08:26 AM

Endtroducing.....

Hello all, I am Ruda. 22 yr old male who does many things of little import, just to sway time, so that I can achieve my goals of audio,visual,social aesthetic observation. In other words, I play the drums and like to design graphics/shirts/posters/random things on my computer. I love coffee and I like a bevy of differing musicians. Some include but aren't limited too: Sonic Youth, John Coltrane, Sabir Mateen, Wilco, Joao Gilberto, Caetano Veloso, Rufus Thomas, Rjd2, Dj Shadow, Tommy Guerrero, Yo La Tengo, Rhys Chatham, Marc Ribot, Bill Laswell, John Zorn, Otomo Yoshihide, M. Ward, Nick Drake, Henry Mancini, Gill-Scott Heron, lonnie Liston Smith, Miles Davis, Band of Gypsies, Stereolab, Smog, Jim o' Rourke, Sunn O))), Black Flag, Amon Tobin, Minutemen, Peter Tosh, Yellowman, Toots and the Maytalls , Edgar Varese, Blonde Redhead, Bardo Pond and Funkadelic

dietzer123 03.22.2006 08:32 AM

please allow me to intorduce myself
i'm a man of style and fame
pleased to meet ya
HOPE YOU GUESSED MY NAME

Savage Clone 03.22.2006 10:58 AM

The girls on this board are all so pretty!
You guys on the other hand are a bunch of slobs.

doctor dan 03.22.2006 11:38 AM

me

name: danny griffin
jams: sy, lightning bolt, my bloody valentine, amusement parks on fire, fennesz, four tet, merzbow, animal collective, broken social scene, drone
pictures: anything by wes anderson, dr strangelove
random fact: i have met the queen of holland
pic:

Trasher02 03.22.2006 01:41 PM

ha i found a decent picture of myself.Oh wait this is not decent at all...

me and a drunk buddy of mine, aahh good times.

selfobsessedandsexxee 03.22.2006 02:10 PM

name: christen
music: sleater kinney, sonic youth, helium, mary timony, free kitten, babes in toyland, hole, nirvana, dino jr, gumball, 7 year bitch, frogpond, L7, kimya dawson, the moldy peaches, bikini kill
poison: white russians...
favorite quote: "if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first..."