Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wii Game concept (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=39749)

davenotdead 05.07.2010 02:52 PM

Wii Game concept

WiiPr0n.

Use the wiimote to JO as quickly/hardly as possible, using smooth strokes, to cum before your Mom walks into the room!

obstacles include: younger siblings, fb chat pop-ups from unattractive friends, lack of lotions, dogs barking, etc

atsonicpark 05.07.2010 06:27 PM

they should just conceptualize releasing more than 1 good game a year for the damn thing.

pbradley 05.07.2010 07:29 PM

Oh boy, a Wii/penis joke.

The difference between davenotdead and amerikangod is that the latter is entertaining and typically unpredictable when talking about penises.

davenotdead 05.07.2010 07:34 PM

whats the difference between pbradley and my penis?

------

one of them has foreskin

davenotdead 05.07.2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley

The difference between davenotdead and amerikangod is that the latter is entertaining and typically unpredictable when talking about penises.

there's just so much wrong with this.

we're not even close to the same.

differences:
1- i'm republican
2- amrikan likes anus

amerikangod 05.07.2010 09:48 PM

First of all, way to under utilize the Wiimote in a sex game. What Nintendo should do is release a strap-on mount allowing you to wear the Wiimote like a gleaming white dong. This 1:1 representation of your phallus will be employed in all rape games. And also the Wii exclusive of 'Purple Rain.'

And thank you for making me feel good about me, pbradley. You've saved me from yet another night of problem eating and shame spirals.

amerikangod 05.07.2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
there's just so much wrong with this.

we're not even close to the same.

differences:
1- i'm republican
2- amrikan likes anus

Also I'm pretty sure davenotdead is black.

davenotdead 05.08.2010 03:01 AM

fuck yeah i play beasketbalall

FreshChops 05.08.2010 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley

Wow, what is it with you and "predictable"..... the only thing predictable about this whole forum is you constantly popping up reminding people how "predictable" they are. Is it possible that you are so evolved and insightful that with your ability to predict posters remarks... that you no longer need to waste your prestigious time and intellect here?

It was mildly amusing when you spludged all over some random comment I made, pegging me as something predictable, tow-the-line something or whatever.... assuming you were having a random douchbag moment, but you don't quit. What's most amusing is that for every single smart-ass remark you ill-advisedly throw out at posters, it's undeniably a direct reflection of yourself..... like you can only see people for how you see yourself.... which is pretty pathetic. It's like watching an episode of Jerry Springer with a bunch of overweight ladies calling each other "fat bitches".

It's like you've got issue's with your own short-comings and certain mundaneness and take every little opportunity to snap at others. smooth!

In case there is any confusion, I assure you, you are neither more interesting or amusing than any other poster in here.... spare your douchery.

davenotdead 05.08.2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
fuck yeah i play beasketbalall

haha i was so drunk when i typed this