Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   so, my girlfriend shoved her finger in my butt the other day... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10801)

atsonicpark 02.25.2007 08:06 AM

so, my girlfriend shoved her finger in my butt the other day...

We've been together four years.

And lately... I dunno what it is, some kind of thing has happened where she wants to be more explorative and adventurous... fine.

So we were messing around and she had me stick a finger in her butt and she really liked it. First time ever! And she orgasmed, ya know, yada yada...

So, then she asked to stick a finger in my butt...

At first, I was like "nah" because I remember one time when an Asian doctor was checking my stools for blood and.. yeah.. gross shit.

But after a few minutes, she convinced me, and I let her stick a finger in my ass while she jerked me off...

IT FELT AMAZING.

I've never "milked the prostate" or had a girl do it, and ... wow. It was uncomfortable and bizarre but I swear to god it was the best orgasm I've ever had.. in fact, it reminded me of the first time I ever did it. Extremely bizarre. I started yelling "what the fuck?! oh my god, that was crazy!" I was FREAKING OUT. From butt play.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

Danny Himself 02.25.2007 08:11 AM

Oh, young love..

king_buzzo 02.25.2007 08:22 AM

pretty nice, video?

ALIEN ANAL 02.25.2007 08:26 AM

hah yeh i wanna see proof. Cool story though

king_buzzo 02.25.2007 08:27 AM

when yo uthink of it, itas kind of arousing.

atsonicpark 02.25.2007 08:29 AM

Haha. No video. There are pictures of us on mah myspace though!!! http://www.myspace.com/adamcooley and add meeeeeee.

(add scissor shock first though)

(and no this story wasn't a plug for scissor shock)

(that'd be genius if it were though)

Green_mind 02.25.2007 08:55 AM

haha really intensifies the experience huh
masterbation, penetration, ejaculation, what a sensation

Trasher02 02.25.2007 09:23 AM

I'm glad for you Adam though noone is ever going to stick their finger in my ass.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 02.25.2007 09:24 AM

Oh man you got a private profile.

I think I couldn't do that. Because all I'd think about is what it would be like to smell the finger after.

ALIEN ANAL 02.25.2007 09:31 AM

well semi plan it before hand otherwise youll be poking poop

evollove 02.25.2007 10:21 AM

Similiar event occured to me with a different result: I didn't like it.

Thereafter, trying to talk her into anal sex was impossible. "Hey, if it's not good enough for you, I ain't trying!"

demonrail666 02.25.2007 10:29 AM

The finger up the bum deal huh? Next she'll want you to take off your socks in bed. Be careful. She's up to something.

hotbutterknives 02.25.2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

And lately... I dunno what it is, some kind of thing has happened where she wants to be more explorative and adventurous... fine.

So we were messing around and she had me stick a finger in her butt and she really liked it. First time ever! And she orgasmed, ya know, yada yada...

At first, I was like "nah" because I remember one time when an Asian doctor was checking my stools for blood and.. yeah.. gross shit.

But after a few minutes, she convinced me, and I let her stick a finger in my ass while she jerked me off...

IT FELT AMAZING.

I've never "milked the prostate" or had a girl do it, and ... wow. It was uncomfortable and bizarre but I swear to god it was the best orgasm I've ever had.. in fact, it reminded me of the first time I ever did it. Extremely bizarre. I started yelling "what the fuck?! oh my god, that was crazy!" I was FREAKING OUT. From butt play.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

i just wanted to let you know, that youre gay

atsonicpark 02.25.2007 12:46 PM

You've been here nearly a year and you've only posted 59 times, and one of those posts happens to be one calling me gay?

That's kinda awesome!

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 02.25.2007 12:50 PM

What'd she do with the finger after?

atsonicpark 02.25.2007 12:53 PM

Washed it.

Speaking of rhys chatham, we were totally listening to a crimson grail during this.

hotbutterknives 02.25.2007 01:00 PM

should i apologize for that?,, fuck i should have posted more in 2006.......

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 02.25.2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Washed it.

Speaking of rhys chatham, we were totally listening to a crimson grail during this.

nice, I just picked that up the other week.
Good stuff.

Pax Americana 02.25.2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

IT FELT AMAZING.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

You're not gay. You're my hero.

porkmarras 02.25.2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

IT FELT AMAZING.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

It gets even better if you do it with foreign objects.