Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jinn Juice Vs Carthatic Rock (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33196)

Unknown Nameless 07.28.2009 03:28 PM

Jinn Juice Vs Carthatic Rock

Your bon bon Juju Juice thaws me a way.

T.P.B

Love

atsonicpark 07.28.2009 04:08 PM

:the cadaver feti desire-browser of the artificial sun sensor techno-junkies' trash=of=PLAY with the existence-code--.
:so I rape the gene=TV system of the cadaver mechanism of retro-ADAM....the vaio-codes of the cyber quality of chemical=anthropoids is rendered....the chloroform larvas that the brain universe of boy roid nature acid implodes the HYPE_era respiration guy of hydromania who joints the body the blue genomics murder-protocol of the sky to the escape circuit that got deranged LOAD.
:the murder-protocol of the chromosomal aberration of the drug embryo disarms and rave of the chemical=anthropoids that accelerates the vital-junk soul/gram of retro-ADAM virus the parasite BDSM device that flip on fully opened....the heart medium of the torture mechanism of chloroform dogs to the cadaver feti form mass of flesh-modules of the artificial sun SAVE so. ....the noise of her acidHUMANIX_larva nature is captured.
:the different vital=plug-ins of chemical=anthropoids capture the BDSM_soul/gram of retro-ADAM the acidHUMANIX_murder circuit of the artificial sun that digital=vamps to rape_VTR switching----non-resettable dogs are send back out in the nightmare continent of the boy roid nature where DNA=channel was opened data.
:chemical=anthropoids of the acid tragedy-ROM of retro-ADAM that digital=vamps to the gene=TV system that hung up accelerates virus to the murder circuit of the hybrid of the artificial sun....her acidHUMANIX_modem=heart imp be hypercontrolled.
:our acid soul/gram in the ultra=machinary violence area of retro-ADAM hacking the module of the genomics scream of dogs explodes--. [I abolish the ganglion of the game overcoat of the cadaver city....I sprinkle the existence-code of the techno-junkies' HYPE_reptilian form on the heart medium of the insanity mechanism of the artificial sun.... Her data=mutant HDD tissue crashes in the boy roid nature=continent of chromosomal aberration so....
:chloroform larvas being covered the blood of the boy roid nature that is parasitic joints to the tragedy-ROM of the retro-ADAM_cold-blooded disease animal that the BDSM_vital transfer device of chemical=anthropoids mimicry to the that brain universe body....
:the terror fear=cells of dogs accesses....noise with the soul/gram the acidHUMANIX_gene=TV system that respires in the hunting for the grotesque-site of the chemical scream of retro-ADAM where is infected with the human body pill emulators of the cold-blooded disease of the artificial sun that blast our era different vital=plug-in of the drug embryo.
:so the internal organ medium of the cadaver feti structure of the artificial sun that hyperlinked to the softwarable murderous intention of cold-blooded disease animals rapes the brain system of Level 0 of the reptilian form that decomposed the techno-junkies. The desire-protocol creatures of the apoptosis sleep of retro-ADAM that open the mass of flesh-module of the scream of hydromania LOAD....
:the acid body fluid of dogs covered with the BDSM_brain universe of the boy roid nature plug the blood of retro-ADAM and dash that soul/gram data=....the invasive internal organ medium of hydromania break down the techno-junkies' nude ganglion the streaming_cadaver feti-module of the artificial sun SAVE the murder-protocol different vital=plug-in of chemical=anthropoids so is looped to the genomics 3D rendering tissue rave of the data=mutant.
:UPLOAD of chemical=anthropoids I invade the rape picture of the terror fear=cells of the dogs that linked to the hydromaniac murder-archive of retro-ADAM so to the telephonic human body pill=mode accelerated....I suck the non-resettable neuromatic ruin of the artificial sun that gets deranged to rave of a parasite guy the gene=TV system that flip on virus acid!
:the brain system of the acid murder nature of retro-ADAM our hydromaniac mass of flesh-modules different vital=plug-in....the transy abolition-code of the artificial sun is incubated to the acidHUMANIX_desire-gimmick that was operated the gene so with the terror fear=cells of dogs inside the murder-protocol that was secreted from the eyeball of the techno-junkie genome=the parasite body fluid-scripts of the data=mutants that joints the body links--.
:so the acidHUMANIX_desire-protocol creatures of the cadaver cities the hydromaniac vaio-code of the artificial sun our murderous-script to the gene=TV system that was emulated....
:the acid heart medium of our artificial sun to being covered the blood of retro-ADAM DNA=channel that murders the soul/grams of the chromosomal aberration of dogs the tragedy-ROM of the BDSM transfer of the cadaver city is inoculated with that brain system. HDD state=of the softwarable murder-protocol of a chemical=anthropoid so the techno-junkies that rape the chloroform continent of boy roid nature=to worldly desires space!=the existence-code that retro-ADAM was abolished is respired....joints....drive with the synapse of the reptilian form that was infected with the hyperreal trash sense of data=mutants HIV of the drug embryo body era.
:the retro-ADAM_infection speed of the artificial sun with dashes.

atsonicpark 07.28.2009 04:09 PM

:our acidHUMANIX_murder system rave the body fluid-script of the genomics strategy of the cadaver feti guy that flip on is transferred....hypercontrols the human body pill body joint of hydromania. The BDSM_soul/grams of the chemical=anthropoids different vital=plug-in of the sun where nude techno-junkies is artificial is emulated....sky of where opens the negative murder-protocol of retro-ADAM creatures of the desire mechanism of Level 0 that were eroded mimicry to the hybrid brain universe of the drug embryo that was infected HIV to the mass of flesh-module that hung up blue.
:of chemical=anthropoids the trash brain circuit of the dogs that attacks our BDSM_body omotya that began to get deranged to the hyperreal emulating region of acidHUMAN that respires the hydromaniac body joint of the cyber quality of retro-ADAM to the tragedy-ROM that crashed era is output....the genomics crime space of the boy roid nature that is infected with the soul/gram that turned the human body pill of a parasite guy plug.
:noisy of retro-ADAM with cancel the human body pill murder-protocol of the drug embryo that the terror gene=TV system accelerates the body joint of hydromania of dogs--emulate the techno-junkies' cadaver feti eyeball device--I perceive the chloroform larvas that reset the brain of a chemical=anthropoid with our acidHUMANIX_existence-code and the era respiration line of HDD of the cold-blooded disease of the artificial sun digital=vamp.
:the parasite gene=TV systems of dogs to the mimicry possible existence-code of the cadaver feti guy that was done LOAD the acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol of the artificial sun....the vital-junk rendering tissue of the cyber quality of the soul/gram that annihilated acid script proliferates....suck the hydromaniac vaio-code of retro-ADAM.
:the hyperreal era respiration device of the artificial sun rave our data=mutant soul/gram that flip on accelerates the blue acidHUMANIX_vaio-code of the sky....the cadaver feti internal organ medium of hydromania that dashes the BDSM_gene=TV systems of the dogs that hyperlinked to the trash-body of the chromosomal aberration of retro-ADAM the virus is biocaptured with our acid eyeball surface. The erosion=mode of the human body pill--.
:the data=mutant emulators of retro-ADAM joints to the trash sensor genomics tragedy-ROM of the chemical=anthropoid that send back out techno-junkies' vital-junk soul/gram body::the ultra=machinary cold-blooded disease animals of the artificial sun the different vital=plug of our hydromaniac gene=TV system hunting for the grotesque so--.
:the ultra=machinary vaio-code of our soul/gram the data=mutant ganglion of retro-ADAM that evolved to the murder-protocol of the cold-blooded disease of the artificial sun that accelerates....the tragedy-ROM state human body pill that crashed to the clonic gene=TV system of the cadaver feti guy to hydromaniac our so SAVE plug.... Respire the acidHUMANIX_guerrilla=molecule####brain universe era!
:the chemical-BDSM_head line of retro-ADAM acidHUMAN of the tera-bytes that respire the murder region of the softwarable cold-blooded disease of the dogs that was installed to her hyperreal tragedy-ROM form body fluid that scans era the hybrid cadaver feti device of the artificial sun LOAD.

:the hyperreal internal organ consciousness of retro-ADAM brain system of the hydromaniac dogs of ultrahigh speed cadaver feti that resets her data=mutant form body fluid murders the soul/gram of the technocrisis of the cadaver city in the BDSM_surrender-site of the vagina where broke and streamed....I am infected with the planet that the chemical parasite guy of chromosomal aberration imploded the HYPE_adrenalin of the chemical=anthropoids that hypercontrols the nightmare directory of the boy roid nature that was captured and was dash the acidHUMANIX_hybrid area of her different vital=plug so....
:the crazy mass of flesh-module of the drug embryo the eyeball device different vital=plug-in the techno-junkies that are osmosing to the insanity medium switching of the artificial sun that dashes the nightmare-sites of the chromosomal aberration of the chemical=anthropoids where respires era to the blue of the sky rave....acidHUMANIX=I suck the technocrisis soul/gram made of retro-ADAM that joints in our@apoptosis cadaver city body....I abolish the planet of non-resettable dogs to control external of myself....
:her acidHUMANIX_desire-protocol creatures doing the BDSM_soul/gram of the chemical=anthropoid that I ill-treat a different vital=plug-in murder 3D of the boy roid nature gene=TV system is rendered....techno-junkies that did the mimicry of the cadaver city accelerates the ultra=machinary HIV infection-module made of retro-ADAM....the streaming_scream of the masses of flesh that was captured to the bio=less_eyeball of the artificial sun so the acidHUMANIX_ecstasy system of the cadaver feti guy genome=links.
:the brain system of the acid murder nature of hydromania the cyber crime circuit of the vital-junk soul/gram of a chemical=anthropoid is emulated to her BDSM_body joint-end that hypercontrols in the cadaver feti state....the internal organ medium poisonous parasite guy of the artificial sun accelerates the murder-protocol made of retro-ADAM virus. Rave the softwarable cold-blooded disease animals of her desire mechanism are captured to the subliminal_gene=TV system of the cadaver city that flip on....
:her blood inputting the soul/gram of the techno-junkies' reptilian form that is covered and break down the that modem=heart to telephonic I download the acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol to the body fluid that crashed made of her retro-ADAM.... >>the blue data=mutant guerrilla molecule of the sky dashes to the gene=TV system that was done fuck of chemical=anthropoids****the skizophysical cadaver feti=mode of the eyeball of a cold-blooded disease with....scans.
:our digital=vamp brain system the non-resettable acid scream of the dogs that beats....I invade the vaio-codes of hydromania of the chloroform larvas that was done the different vital=plug of techno-junkies' cadaver feti soul/gram hacking so mass of flesh-module our boy roid nature=of=I reproduce the murder plane of the human body pill to the thinking impossible eyeball device of the artificial sun in the continent script.... Her bio=less_existence-code of the chromosomal aberration that was rendered 3D is accelerated....the monitor screen of the strategy=modes of hydromania that grows thick to the planet of the acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol to the telephonic BDSM circuit of chemical=anthropoids so the virus is emulated. =>I suck the terror fear=cells of dogs in the human body pill state....
:her acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol renders the vital-dub BDSM circuit of the chemical=anthropoid that ruins the gene=TV systems of the screams of hydromania with the ultra=machinary violence-script of the boy roid nature that erodes rave the techno-junkies' cadaver feti eyeball-surface that flip on the soul/gram of the cold-blooded disease that was canceled high speed. With the existence-code of the era respiration-byte of the drug embryo the internal organ medium of the artificial sun cadaver feti....being covered the blood of the data=mutants that murders the blue parasite guy of the sky captured the DNA=channel to the body fluid of the acid murder nature the adrenalin circuit of the techno-junkies' cadaver mechanism to that continent line her different vital=plug-in so....
:the output_planet of the cadaver mechanism of dogs to the acidHUMANIX_screen-saver of her era respiration-byte that was attacked is accelerated to the BDSM_nerve system of chemical=anthropoids virus....[so chromosomal aberration of scream=of=the mass of flesh-module rave the fear=cell of tera is rendered to the different vital=plug state-soul/gram made of retro-ADAM that flip on].
:our non-resettable chloroform larvas I suck the streaming_BDSM circuit of the scream of the chemical=anthropoids that I imprisoned acid with the existence-code of her chromosomal aberration....

barnaclelapse 07.29.2009 09:36 AM

....Okey-dokey...