Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fuck You !@#$%! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=517)

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sellouteater
You two should forget yr differnaces and become friends.

I would like to, but I don't see that happening w/ his stubborn ways of thinking.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 09:57 PM

sellouteater 04.02.2006 09:59 PM

Although, this internet drama is very entertaining

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 04.02.2006 09:59 PM

Marley, if I make fun of you will you post a Fuck you spectralIcantspellyournamebecauseIamsofuckeduponwe edrightnoweventhoughitisreallyparsley thread?

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 10:01 PM

I really don't give a shit anymore. You wanna make fun of me , go ahead.
I'm sick of being nice to people & just getting shit in return.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 10:03 PM

sellouteater 04.02.2006 10:03 PM

come on you guys be nice to marley. Lets all be friends. seriosly

dietzer123 04.02.2006 10:06 PM

i still like your marley. I LOVE ALL MY BOARD FRIENDS!

sellouteater 04.02.2006 10:07 PM

I sencond that

edit: did i spell sencond right

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 10:08 PM

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 10:09 PM

Thanks for the support. I appreciate that.

CHOUT 04.02.2006 10:09 PM

PEACE!!!

...or not.

whatever.

carry on folks.

sellouteater 04.02.2006 10:10 PM

Nice picture

Savage Clone 04.02.2006 10:14 PM

If you "don't want to make a thread," then DON'T MAKE THE THREAD.
Giving in to this impulse only makes you look insecure and petty.

sellouteater 04.02.2006 10:15 PM

Thats funny

dietzer123 04.02.2006 10:16 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha! that is hilarious!

marleypumpkin 04.02.2006 10:16 PM

Savage Clone:

!@#$%! started this whole thing, I just get sick of doing everything I can think of to be nice to everyone, & have people like him get mad at me.

Savage Clone 04.02.2006 10:16 PM

He started it by ignoring you, then you start a thread he can't see because he's ignoring you.
I'm sorry, you really do seem like you're basically a nice guy, but your social compass is way off.
If you're looking for respect and you want to be liked, stop taking the bait and starting threads like this, stop looking desperate by bumping your own music threads over and over (all the while demanding/pleading for feedback from all of us), and try the PM/email function.
I don't mean to come off as an ass, but the avenue you are taking is counterproductive for someone who really wants to be liked, rather than someone who is looking for attention.

atari 2600 04.02.2006 10:17 PM

so the Sopranos was a great one tonight...end music was Pink Floyd's One of These Days...in keeping with the theme of trios of sculptures on the previous page, i've had this pic on the hd for awhile

i missed the post where !@#$%! announced he was placing marleypumpkin on his ignore list, so it was shocking to see the normally gregarious marleypumpkin titling a topic this way about !@#$%! who we are lucky to have here. That's not reciprocation; that's a natural fact.

The ignore list is a wonderful tool. Think of it as a nuclear peacekeeper. It dissuades trolls & flamers from the board because they know they will just get put on an ignore list by the members that are annoyed. Now I know that marley is neither of those, so don't get confused because I'm just pointing out the positive aspects of the ignore list. It frees up the moderators from having to fuss over banning people or deleting their posts too. You have the power to be the moderator yourself. Just click on the ignore list & *poof*! the offending party is gone from view. Like all tools, it can be abused as well of course. The ignore list is one of the main reasons why I decided to post some again on the weekends. Don't expect me to ever have the most posts here ever again. I told you all on the old board that I was passing that torch to marleypumpkin. I think I also may have mentioned something like good luck in hell or something like that hehe.

I don't know why marleypumpkin having the most posts would upset anyone like Goo14/HaydenAsche describes, but marley's big-ass dino, jr. signature pic certainly is gaudy, that's for sure.
Now I hope no one takes this the wrong way because I'm just stating the obvious here.
So remember, have something to say. Make quality posts. If you do not, you might just end up being banned via someone's ignore list.

!@#$%! 04.02.2006 10:17 PM

oooooh finallly a good joke!!!!!!

thats fuckin hilarious