The Soupcans / Metz on Friday in Toronto @ Lee's Palace
only going because of the one band
i dont care about the other
but that could change after the show
but i'm not there to see Metz at all
i dont even know who they are and i plan on keeping it that way
until i see them play
peter murphy in lisbon 30 may , playing bahaus songs.
Enjoy! I was at the NYC-gig, it was amazing.
^ damn...like 3 weeks of sonic action yo. haha.
Going to this awesome show on Sunday which is set to feature Chris & Cosey, Excepter, Mika Vainio and Powell.
last night: Richard Thompson Electric Trio
in September: Godspeed and Sabbath!
this friday coming up...SECRET CHEIFS 3...the arabian night
Might go to these:
Edwards / Parker / Prévost - with special guest Alexander von Schlippenbach
Akio Suzuki & Aki Onda
Oren Ambarchi presents 'Knots' with Strings
I DON'T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE: Film, stories & images from the Mississippi Records and Alan Lomax archive
Will go to:
Pengo & Blood Stereo
I've got so many sweet shows coming up in the next couple of months:
- 2 times Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Saw NY once, but never the Crazy Horse, so told myself it's worth the money to go see twice. And there's a month in between them.
- 2 times Lee, one band night, one special special performance at Holland Festival
- Chelsea Light Moving the day before seeing Lee. So I'm hoping Lee or Steve or even both will be attending as well....
- Wedding Present doing the Hit Parade album. But not the cover B/sides unfortunately
- Project/Object. Zappa playing the small hall in my hometown, can't resist that.
- Dinosaur Jr, once or twice. Besides playing in my hometown, they play this strange rockabilly festival very nearby.
- This Thursday: Lubomyr Melnyk. Check out his latest album Corollaries on Erased Tapes. It's amazingly beautiful.
- and best of all, at least two times Godspeed You Black Emperor, and probably 4 times but those other two are not on sale yet. One of them will be at the Marmorkirken in Copenhagen. Even though I've seen them plenty over the last two years, that's just unresistable.
Saw an excellent set by the Berne Nix Quartet yesterday, the week I hope to see Tom Carter back in action in town...he has a couple dates scheduled...
Glad to hear his health has recovered!
(in addition to the aforementioned boris and bardo pond; pretty quiet period for tours right now)
Definitely worth it, you never know, this might be the last time they tour...
those were my thoughts exactly. Plus that I'll get hopefully a chance to hear some more oldies, if he chooses to play a somewhat different setlist.
just got my tickets for Reggae Night at the Hollywood Bowl. This is my tenth year straight going to this once in a lifetime kind of festival, which is insane that we here in LA pull this off not only ten times, but 13 total! There is nothing else like it in the world, 20,0000 people dancing and singing roots reggae all night under the stars..
Lee Ranaldo band this coming Monday.
Mainliner are touring the UK/Ireland!
went to see SECRET CHIEFS 3 the other night
my recording came out really good of it as well
damn! they were fucking amazing
BLACK CAT ATTACK this Saturday
PRIMUS next Saturday
SICK OF IT ALL the next Thursday (maybe)
FLAG the following Friday
OLD MAN MARKLEY that Saturday
and that's just for the next 3 weeks
there's still that BJORK & ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA shows months later
missed Shellac yesterday :(
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth