Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Merry Christmas, yer filthy animals (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=114302)

h8kurdt 12.25.2016 08:44 AM

Merry Christmas, yer filthy animals

Hope everyone is having a grand day. Much love// to those still clinging on to this place.

!@#$%! 12.25.2016 11:57 AM

very nice. thanks man. same to everyone here, whether they celebrate or not.

especially the filthy animals part.

cheers.

EVOLghost 12.25.2016 06:53 PM

Yay!

My sister in law, just had a kid this morning....

Severian 12.26.2016 01:20 AM

Merry Christmas. Mine was weird.

h8kurdt 12.26.2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yay!

Oof, of all the days to have a birthday!

h8kurdt 12.26.2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Merry Christmas. Mine was weird.

Kanye came to your house for christmas morning?

!@#$%! 12.26.2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Yay!

congrats!
she gotta name him jesús now
sí?

Severian 12.26.2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Kanye came to your house for christmas morning?

No, my 65 year-old mother's husband got ferociously angry at her for some reason and I had to get in his face a little bit. It was unexpected and very unpleasant.

EVOLghost 12.26.2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
congrats!
she gotta name him jesús now
sí?

It's a girl.

h8kurdt 12.26.2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

No, my 65 year-old mother's husband got ferociously angry at her for some reason and I had to get in his face a little bit. It was unexpected and very unpleasant.

Eesh, been in a similar situation and know what mean. It's a horrible feeling. Sympathies.

!@#$%! 12.26.2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

It's a girl.

congrats on NOT having a nephew named jesús!

Quote:

burroughs said never interfere in a boy and girl fight but he was a child fucker so i don't put a lot of credence in his advice.

so good on you for standing up for your blood.

Severian 12.27.2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

It's a girl.

Congratulations!

EVOLghost 12.27.2016 04:40 PM

Not my kid, but thanks! I'm happy everything turned out great and she's a healthy baby. I will be visiting her tomorrow at my parent's place. I was a little worried as my brother and his wife have gone through some (really!)stressful moments a few months ago....and was scared something might happen to the baby, but once again everything turned out fine and looking forward to meeting another niece.

Severian 12.27.2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Not my kid, but thanks! I'm happy everything turned out great and she's a healthy baby. I will be visiting her tomorrow at my parent's place. I was a little worried as my brother and his wife have gone through some (really!)stressful moments a few months ago....and was scared something might happen to the baby, but once again everything turned out fine and looking forward to meeting another niece.

My step-sister had a son last year. VERY early, VERY a scary. Poor thing was in the hospital for weeks in the nicu on a ventilator. We collectively held our breath for what felt like an eternity, but in the end, against all odds, he was ok, and is now looking healthy and happy.

Sorry, not trying to steal your story. Just... I get the stress element. My sister had miscarried twice before this little man was born. I guess it was a blessing.

So I'm happy to hear it all worked out. Good stuff.

pepper_green 12.28.2016 09:05 PM

Christmas rocked for me this year. it's been good for the past 7 years. I remember a time in my late 20's when I didn't have a Christmas at all. all by myself. I think my mom would come and visit me. one year I couldn't get her a present and she called me a little shit:( I don't miss that.

Severian 12.28.2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
Christmas rocked for me this year. it's been good for the past 7 years. I remember a time in my late 20's when I didn't have a Christmas at all. all by myself. I think my mom would come and visit me. one year I couldn't get her a present and she called me a little shit:( I don't miss that.

Glad to hear things are going better.

pepper_green 12.30.2016 11:29 PM

hey! thanks man!