Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

ALIEN ANAL 12.21.2018 12:15 PM

from memory there was a lot of members on this forum that only contributed to particular threads. Have any of those folks ended up here?

EVOLghost 12.21.2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty bunny
OK yeah I get that. Were you still around for Cata Guardians of Hyjal rep? Caused my friend to quit.
And I almost quit after Cata myself. But I went all the way through until the last xpac.

I think I stopped at WotLK??? It’s been a really long time.

EVOLghost 12.21.2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Went to a fancy Satanist party in some ritzy suburbs last night. Wolf Eyes played in the basement, and I got to chill w/ them for a while. Carved some symbols into an apple and stuck a nail into it, screamed "Hail Satan!" over and over, and got a stick and a cool pin to pierce on my jacket or whatever.

Satanic rituals are fucking cool btw

This is so fucking awesome.

dirty bunny 12.21.2018 10:10 PM

Wrath of the Lich King was awesome. Still the golden era of wow. Sigh.

I hope you all are kidding about these rituals. Do I have to pray for you?

floatingslowly 12.22.2018 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Ugh, dirty Alliance?!?! And yes, those long AV's summoning the guardians and riders and all were a blast.

Either twinking or lvling to max for some lvl 60 PVP again, I am sure I will come back and check out Classic. I did a 6-month sub before this exp came out, so I am officially still active, just can't get into this new exp. That is generally how I have done it since Wrath though. Play each new exp a few months then step away.

Have I helped nerd up this thread enough?

nah, I'm mostly horde now. I started Alliance at launch, but horde is where my heart (and gold) lies.

currently my "main" is a belf pally, but I have a belf holy priest and nightbourne warlock (also at 120, but I can't be fucked).

this expansion is the worst. it's pretty, but just doesn't have enough to keep me interested.

worse still, the dickhead who ruined Star Wars Galaxies, J. Allen Brack is now the exec producer of WoW since October, and I swear to god that is reason enough to make me quit. that guy is the devil.

dirty bunny 12.22.2018 03:05 AM

I was so underwhelmed by the announcement of the current xpac lol

Islands and pirates? Who cares?! And having to mine stuff to power up stuff like artifact power? Been there, done that.

choc e-Claire 12.22.2018 03:18 AM

I'm awful at keeping up a journal.

ALIEN ANAL 12.22.2018 03:23 AM

It's so fucking hot at the moment. 40 degrees shiit

choc e-Claire 12.22.2018 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
It's so fucking hot at the moment. 40 degrees shiit

What you get for living in WA. :D

Today was apparently the last cool day we're getting for a while, so I'll be able to suffer with you too.

choc e-Claire 12.22.2018 06:16 PM

I went for a walk today and saw a kangaroo.

It was mildly unexpected (I live in a city), and it hit home how weird it is that I just accept them. Most of you would be like 'holy shit, a kangaroo!', but I've grown up in the country with them and think 'hey, it's just a hoppy boi'.

floatingslowly 12.22.2018 07:08 PM

Last year a couple of roos snarled traffic outside of work by having sex in the middle of the road.

ALIEN ANAL 12.22.2018 07:29 PM

I went for a hike the other week and there were a bunch of Kangaroos around. It felt like I was in Jurassic Park.

choc e-Claire 12.22.2018 09:44 PM

Seems kinda quiet today?

dirty bunny 12.22.2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Last year a couple of roos snarled traffic outside of work by having sex in the middle of the road.

Fucking roos, I tell you

dirty bunny 12.22.2018 10:52 PM

I'm going to have to start saving up podcasts for my trip. I hope Astonishing Legends comes out with some monster 3 hour ones in early January.

choc e-Claire 12.22.2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Fucking roos, I tell you

When you've got the itch, you need to scratch it.

dirty bunny 12.22.2018 11:02 PM

At least it wasn't jerking off. I guess?

dirty bunny 12.23.2018 01:50 AM

A guy at the carwash said "Merry Christmas" and I was stunned for a second, and said "you too" because I'd totally forgotten about it being so close. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Of course it doesn't help being super busy working all the time and then a bunch of shit.

Diesel 12.23.2018 09:52 AM

Oh flots, me too. I had dreams of becoming a successful runner and won all *this. Then I started listening to bauhaus.

floatingslowly 12.23.2018 03:01 PM

So now you wear black on the outside because black is how you feel “on the inside”?