Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth - Current Management Contact? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=114496)

brandishsunlight 02.07.2017 12:33 PM

Sonic Youth - Current Management Contact?

Hey all!

Admitted newb here, but Sonic Youth are my all-time #1. Had the pleasure of meeting Steve Shelley in the past few years, & also saw Lee hanging out at a Glenn Branca show a while back as well! Still pleased I got to catch them playing all of Daydream Nation at McCarren Park too.

Does anyone have an email address for SY's current manager at Silva Artist Management / SAM? I know it used to be someone named Michele, but she's moved on from the company & they still look after the band.

Any help would be massively appreciated - thanks in advance!

:) :) :)

_tunic_ 02.13.2017 01:01 PM

did you check the CONTACT button on the very top bar?

brandishsunlight 02.15.2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
did you check the CONTACT button on the very top bar?

Yep! And thanks! It unfortunately just goes to a generic info@mgmtcompany type email address. I know the company who manages them, just not sure who specifically looks after the band.

Currently making my way thru the new Sun Kil Moon double album that Steve drums on.

poisonidea19 02.15.2017 04:06 PM

gotta love how there are like 200+ views on this thread and no replies (just like the rest). this board has serio gone to shit. I miss how it was circa 2004. Id be on the Stephen Malkmus board but theyre not accepting any registrants!!!

tesla69 02.15.2017 05:35 PM

Because nobody knows the answer to your question.

Have you bothered to try and contact Silva Mgmt directly? Did you bother to look them up before you started smearing the board e.g., "gone to shit"?

here is what you do. I did the heavy lifting for you. Here is their contact info. Call or write them.
Address: 722 Seward St, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Phone: (323) 856-8222

musicplatypus 02.16.2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Because nobody knows the answer to your question.

Have you bothered to try and contact Silva Mgmt directly? Did you bother to look them up before you started smearing the board e.g., "gone to shit"?

here is what you do. I did the heavy lifting for you. Here is their contact info. Call or write them.
Address: 722 Seward St, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Phone: (323) 856-8222

The person smearing shit was not the OP.

brandishsunlight 03.08.2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicplatypus
The person smearing shit was not the OP.

Thanks, Platypus.

Toilet & Bowels 03.20.2017 04:59 AM

Well how active does one expect any message board to be in 2017 let alone one for a band that split 6 years ago?

musicplatypus 03.20.2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Well how active does one expect any message board to be in 2017 let alone one for a band that split 6 years ago?

La la la la la laaaa . . . I refuse to hear this! No! They are still together!

_slavo_ 03.21.2017 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisonidea19
Id be on the Stephen Malkmus board but theyre not accepting any registrants!!!

create your own board then and stop crying.