Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   i'm drunk and lets talk about exes that you can't get over (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=23247)

uhler 07.07.2008 12:30 AM

i'm drunk and lets talk about exes that you can't get over

i went to a party that she hosted and we're on good terms but she was so beautiful and i can't get over her. i wish i could, but i can't. i'm drunk by the way.

pbradley 07.07.2008 12:31 AM

I no longer use executable files as I now use a mac.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhler
i went to a party that she hosted and we're on good terms but she was so beautiful and i can't get over her. i wish i could, but i can't. i'm drunk by the way.

find someone else to fuck.

uhler 07.07.2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
find someone else to fuck.

i already did but it didn't help.

Cantankerous 07.07.2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

go fuck her.

viewtiful_alan 07.07.2008 12:52 AM

My story would take to long to tell... and it keeps on having parts added to it. XD

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

so she dumped you or you dumped her?

and why was the breakup about? (if we're going confessional might as well bare it all).

im asking, anyway, not out of sheer nosiness, but to figure out the mathematics of your separation, and the possible trajectories, and all that crap.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 01:32 AM

i guess he either a) passed out, & will wake up to regret this, or b) went to fuck her, after all!

vulva 07.07.2008 01:36 AM

...=\

uhler 07.07.2008 01:40 AM

Quote:

i guess he either a) passed out, & will wake up to regret this, or b) went to fuck her, after all!

no i'm not that drunk. i had a panic attack and had to go for a walk, but i will probably regret making this thread when i wake up.

we're just two weird people and that's why we broke up. i just liked her a whole lot and really regret breaking up with her.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 01:44 AM

Quote:

no i'm not that drunk. i had a panic attack and had to go for a walk, but i will probably regret making this thread when i wake up.

we're just two weird people and that's why we broke up. i just liked her a whole lot and really regret breaking up with her.

so youre claiming you broke up with her.

very good. ungentlemanly, but good.

can you remember why the hell you did that? there must have been a reason beyond the "weird people" bullshit. did she break your balls? did she smell funny? did she made fun of you in front of other people? did she give you the crabs? betrayed you somehow? kicked you in the face? i mean, there's always a good reason.

but hm yeah i've been a recidivist, so who the fuck am i to preach? ha ha ha.

so go-- get yourself burned again! you'll regret that later even more than this thread!

uhler 07.07.2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

so youre claiming you broke up with her.

very good. ungentlemanly, but good.

can you remember why the hell you did that? there must have been a reason beyond the "weird people" bullshit. did she break your balls? did she smell funny? did she made fun of you in front of other people? did she give you the crabs? betrayed you somehow? kicked you in the face? i mean, there's always a good reason.

but hm yeah i've been a recidivist, so who the fuck am i to preach? ha ha ha.

so go-- get yourself burned again! you'll regret that later even more than this thread!

well she posted a picture of her making out with another guy from a few years back and acted like it was no big deal and then i freaked out and broke up with her.

Alex's Trip 07.07.2008 01:51 AM

Crabs will virtually be destroyed because so many people shave their pubes.

Or so I heard.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 01:52 AM

Quote:

well she posted a picture of her making out with another guy from a few years back and acted like it was no big deal and then i freaked out and broke up with her.

if she triggers your insecurities in such a way you sure are gonna be in a world of pain if you ever get back together. she's prolly accumulated lots more pictures since you split, and who knows what acts she's performing in them!

the way i see it, you have 2 simple options: a) become a cocky un-jealous bastard, or, b) find a girl more to your tastes, or c) fuck and run.

uhler 07.07.2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

if she triggers your insecurities in such a way you sure are gonna be in a world of pain if you ever get back together. she's prolly accumulated lots more pictures since you split, and who knows what acts she's performing in them!

the way i see it, you have 2 simple options: a) become a cocky un-jealous bastard, or, b) find a girl more to your tastes, or c) fuck and run.

i think i will go with b. i will never be able to do a or c.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

i think i will go with b. i will never be able to do a or c.

i'm glad you have found use for my socratic method :p

--
i forgot to add d) get back & become a sucker for punishment-- but we know that's not an option either, is it?

pbradley 07.07.2008 02:19 AM

Ex does not mark the spot.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
Ex does not mark the spot.

let x = x

ZEROpumpkins 07.07.2008 02:57 AM

Alternatively, buzzo and I can go on about the girls we wish we had.

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Alternatively, buzzo and I can go on about the girls we wish we had.

ha ha ha ha