Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

dead_battery 08.16.2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
white people, particularly middle aged but even some younger folks, are at a rabid boiling point of seething racist distrust of black and brown people. i would have said this is hyperbole even just a year or two ago, but the sad reality is its getting worse.

if white people are going to be so tone deaf and antagonistic, demonizing any efforts towards positive race relations and social justice as "libtards" and some kind of "conspiracy" well i sincerely fear there will be race riots like in 1968.

even more sad i dare say its what white people want so they can feel justified in their irrational fears and racial insecurities..

:( Lord Have His mercy

what is ironic is that its the white races (sorry for using that term but unfortunately that's where we are now) outstanding achievements in medicine and technology that that enabled white people to become the senile self sabotaging gerontocracy they now are.

Rob Instigator 08.16.2016 01:09 PM

equal amounts of arab and indian people have contributed to technology and medicine, but white folks like to pretend it is all them....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.16.2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
equal amounts of arab and indian people have contributed to technology and medicine, but white folks like to pretend it is all them....

don't forget how many of our modern inventions were made by black people

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/inventors/black.shtml

!@#$%! 08.16.2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
a) the data on numbers killed is hard enough to calculate because the federal government doesn't keep this data, its found by investigating news sources that compile news from all over the nation.

b) anecdotal evidence suggests more are unarmed than not

c) remember even if the victims were committing a crime, we have due process, summary executions is not justice even for criminals

i meant actual shootouts not kangaroo courts

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.16.2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i meant actual shootouts not kangaroo courts

again that data is hard to find, speaking anecdotally i can say from my observations actual police shootouts where the criminal fires on police seem to be about one in ten police involved shootings. about another 20-30% seem to involve an armed suspect but who did not fire on or threaten the police but again i have no data for this

The Soup Nazi 08.16.2016 04:35 PM

And to think that only two years ago Darth Vader was the leading Republican candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...al-candidates/

The Soup Nazi 08.16.2016 04:42 PM

Roger Ailes Is Advising Donald Trump Ahead of Presidential Debates

It's a bottomless pit, this shit...

The Soup Nazi 08.17.2016 04:57 PM

If you thought the old Donald Trump campaign was wild and crazy, just wait

ilduclo 08.17.2016 05:00 PM

he's got Kellyanne now, the end is in sight!

pepper_green 08.17.2016 05:22 PM

the thing is. people don't like to hear the truth. they just like to hear what they already think. what they're accustom to. the brain is already a lying cynical machine lying to itself all the time without ego control. gather what you think maybe facts and behold what you think is the truth, but lies abound. people, along with these politicians, lie to themselves and others all the time. you even do it too. to yrself. and to everyones credit, we all know this. it's old news, but people always want something more beyond the truth.

elections are a farce. a too shitty bore that's in my way. a hindrance you can't ignore. a detour for the American people to nowhere. a 360 back again.

pepper_green 08.17.2016 05:44 PM

so who give a fucking shit!

you gonna vote? really?

tell me again how much you hate Trump? cause I really what to read it again. and again. and again..

who gives a shit!! shut yr penis flavored hole and fuck off. democracy has caught up with a big country like America.

ilduclo 08.17.2016 06:37 PM

au contraire! elections are very important. Boring, maybe, but so is a stable economy and peace. If excitement is what you crave, the economy and war of the Bush administration is just what you need!

pepper_green 08.17.2016 06:45 PM

if it's that kind of excitement i crave, i'll wait and hope till Trump gets elected.

everything else you posted is laughable. post civil right riots and official assassinations want even curve my cravings because. it's boring. and a failed system. you got a better option? I feel it's a waste of my time to even care.

pepper_green 08.17.2016 07:09 PM

so who you gonna vote for? that bitch Hilary? and you think she'll follow in the footsteps of Obama? and you also think things are so awesome now.

I see how you'll vote for her over an ego manic curmudgeon money grubbing slut renting pedo? I can see that. but it's over. the system is over played out decaying for the next 50 years. don't waste yr time. do good for your family and community.

you can live off the grid. I've been cheating America for not as long as they have been cheating everyone else. gimme those good stamps. free health care and housing. you best bet I take complete advantage of that. and I don't have to vote on top of that. ha! so fuck you.

The Soup Nazi 08.17.2016 07:49 PM

Them rednecks, man... Gotta love 'em? ;):D

Poll: Three out of five Texans who support Trump want secession if Hillary becomes president

pepper_green 08.17.2016 08:24 PM

^^ha!! dem stupid ass rednecks!!! and that really surprises you!?!?! really? fucking really?

the same racist rednecks that builds your house and works on your cars? you can vote all you want....

..doesn't matter. if so, you more of an American than me. since you feel so strongly bout this to post yr garbage.

ignorance! we American's not yr stupid americans. see, yr the fucking problem!!!!

pepper_green 08.17.2016 08:42 PM

fuck you. fuck your opinion. it doesn't matter. you are wrong I am right. I am wrong. you are right. you suck. fuck the books you've read, you still suck!!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.17.2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
^^ha!! dem stupid ass rednecks!!! and that really surprises you!?!?! really? fucking really?

the same racist rednecks that builds your house and works on your cars? you can vote all you want....

..doesn't matter. if so, you more of an American than me. since you feel so strongly bout this to post yr garbage.

ignorance! we American's not yr stupid americans. see, yr the fucking problem!!!!

hey jackass you did realize that (a) every redneck doesn't automatically mean you and (b) no one gives a fuck if racist assholes build houses or fix cars, plenty of other folks can do it just as well and aren't dumbfucks either.

#BoycottGoodOlBoys #FuckRacism

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.17.2016 09:40 PM

pepper unfortunately when you start drinking a bunch of crypto racist bullshit always seems to come out, aside from the ugly homophobia. when you are not drinking or at least drinking less you seem to be a much more sensible person

pepper_green 08.18.2016 01:23 AM

boring.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.18.2016 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
boring.

ilduclo 08.18.2016 08:26 AM

well, I am really happy peagreen doesn't vote, what with what he's been revealing here!

"he did a slow striptease of his character armor, and the crowd yelled "Keep it ON!!!"

--- WSB, the Yage Letters

dead_battery 08.19.2016 01:26 PM

senility of the white race update - i now work in an area on the outskirts of the city which is about 85% seniors. the high street is dying and i deal with nothing but oldies. i am convinced that the reason we are in such bad recession and went through brexit is because the majority of the population is so old, racist and COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING NON RETARDEDLY IN THE DIGITAL WORLD that they are operating from a reality frame that went obsolete after nixon went off the gold standard. if i had any less ethics i could have made 10s of thousands doing internet scams on these people instead of earning 12k a year cleaning up the scammers mess.

also everyone of these fucks is a "im not racist" racist who just wants the immigrants TO GO HOME so the poor/young whites can go back to the grain fields and harvest. this is literally the best solution to the economic crisis that these people can come up with.

and the politicians aren't much better, either liars or morons who say they will bring back lifetime manufacturing employment. these peoples brains are stuck back in the 1970's.

!@#$%! 08.19.2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
senility of the white race update - i now work in an area on the outskirts of the city which is about 85% seniors. the high street is dying and i deal with nothing but oldies. i am convinced that the reason we are in such bad recession and went through brexit is because the majority of the population is so old, racist and COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING NON RETARDEDLY IN THE DIGITAL WORLD that they are operating from a reality frame that went obsolete after nixon went off the gold standard. if i had any less ethics i could have made 10s of thousands doing internet scams on these people instead of earning 12k a year cleaning up the scammers mess.

also everyone of these fucks is a "im not racist" racist who just wants the immigrants TO GO HOME so the poor/young whites can go back to the grain fields and harvest. this is literally the best solution to the economic crisis that these people can come up with.

and the politicians aren't much better, either liars or morons who say they will bring back lifetime manufacturing employment. these peoples brains are stuck back in the 1970's.

also if you had any less ethics you'd have to start a tangled web of lies to cover up your illegal income, cultivate criminal business relations, open yourself to blackmail or "collections" from above... ugh.. not worth it. there's really no honor among thieves.

having said that, the rest of your post sounds hilariously realistic

dead_battery 08.19.2016 02:43 PM

if you are white ALL YOU EVER FUCKING HEAR from other white people when we talk among ourselves is "immigrants! immigrants!" because "they have somehow ruined the economy by being lazy/stealing jobs and houses". all white people do is parrot shit like this to make themselves out to be fanatically selfless labourer devotees to the protestant work ethic ESPECIALLY when they are senile, lazy, liars, jobless, parasites, rent collectors or living off someone elses hard work in one way or the other.

dead_battery 08.19.2016 02:48 PM

i am just sick of dealing with old people who try to shout and bully the modern world and their computers back into 1965. i am sick of going out my way to help people who dont pay and dont bother to learn or read the instructions i write for them and want to come back and have a go at me.

!@#$%! 08.19.2016 03:21 PM

tell them to buy a mac.

seriously. macs are for morons.

but why don't they pay? i don't get it. i thought this was your yob.

dead_battery 08.19.2016 04:00 PM

i offer to do to much for too little money and even after they pay they come back with "little questions" ive already answered twice, written a document on their machine explaining and told them how to google. i spend 10-30 mins doing phone call explanations or remote access or face to face with them and am too hesitant to ask for payment

i did this kind of strategically to ingratiate myself with the locals cos i am fornur and they dont like it.

however now ive decided to stop this approach completely.

dead_battery 08.19.2016 04:07 PM

back to trump

strikes me how he's the perfect aspiration of the senile white male right wingers - a rich narcissist who can buy a hot young immigrant girlfriend.

he doesn't accomplish shit and failed at all his business ventures but gets through by projecting an image and living off his inherited wealth and status.

he preaches, tough talks and harsh truths everyone but is really a coddled whining bullying pussy.

yeah - that's all pretty fucking 2016 white.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.19.2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

he preaches tough talk and harsh truths to everyone else but is a coddled whining bullying pussy.

yeah - that's all pretty fucking 2016 white.

you nailed it. its the very definition of white privilege, the idea that a white person can be as bigoted and abrassive as all hell and yet heaven forbid somone call them on it.

!@#$%! 08.19.2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

i offer to do to much for too little money and even after they pay they come back with "little questions" ive already answered twice, written a document on their machine explaining and told them how to google. i spend 10-30 mins doing phone call explanations or remote access or face to face with them and am too hesitant to ask for payment

i did this kind of strategically to ingratiate myself with the locals cos i am fornur and they dont like it.

however now ive decided to stop this approach completely.

see this is why i stopped doing a service business

there are people i enjoyed working with. but the majority of people are fucking annoying.

it's not just senior seniles that do this-- to ascribe this is to old people alone is ageism. the fact is, most humans are assholes. and the client (that fucking monster) ALWAYS WANTS MORE FOR LESS. even if it's free. they always ask for more and more. and they don't wanna pay. especially the individual/small business. not everyone--some people are great. but the great majority. they nickel and dime you to death.

so, anyway, since you don't have patience for people, try maybe steering your career towards a PRODUCT instead of a service. yes, in a sense a product business is a service business too, but if you position yourself more towards the building/design end of your product, and let someone else do the sales, then chances are your life experience will improve radically.

i'm saying this because i remember you're taking courses and the like-- so try to steer your instruction towards the reclusive end of work. i think you'll be happier that way. people are hell and servicing them is the deepest circle.

dead_battery 08.19.2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
see this is why i stopped doing a service business

there are people i enjoyed working with. but the majority of people are fucking annoying.

it's not just senior seniles that do this-- to ascribe this is to old people alone is ageism. the fact is, most humans are assholes. and the client (that fucking monster) ALWAYS WANTS MORE FOR LESS. even if it's free. they always ask for more and more. and they don't wanna pay. especially the individual/small business. not everyone--some people are great. but the great majority. they nickel and dime you to death.

so, anyway, since you don't have patience for people, try maybe steering your career towards a PRODUCT instead of a service. yes, in a sense a product business is a service business too, but if you position yourself more towards the building/design end of your product, and let someone else do the sales, then chances are your life experience will improve radically.

i'm saying this because i remember you're taking courses and the like-- so try to steer your instruction towards the reclusive end of work. i think you'll be happier that way. people are hell and servicing them is the deepest circle.

the problem is you can never beat amazon etc. and you just gotta resell. and i cant hire anyone since im the hire, and even solo i cant afford to hire anyone and dont intend to.

my product is my time, advice, attention as well as my technical ability and physical products. this is what i sell because i know people can just go online and buy a new product cheaper and faster.

the service economy is hell but its pretty much the only game in town. delivery drivers and physical retailers are gonna die when the drones and driverless cars are shipping shit to your door in a few clicks.

you want to combine the customer service aspect of the service industry with technical know how and ability and be able to do things the internet cant already do for people

i do have a long term plan which is based on being able to sell and install specific technology that is going to start booming sometime in the next 5-15 years. it gives me enough time to learn how it works from the base level and how to install it.

i was fishing around for courses to take and got offered a 2 year part time group of courses for £7500!

im pretty sure i can learn them all or most of them alone if i have the time.

The Soup Nazi 08.19.2016 05:07 PM

A Washington Post article and some of the results from a Pew Research Center poll that came out yesterday:

White people think racism is getting worse. Against white people.

The Soup Nazi 08.19.2016 05:08 PM

The Soup Nazi 08.19.2016 07:11 PM

Donald Trump's Pitch To Black Voters: 'What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?'
Smoove...

greenlight 08.20.2016 03:25 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJSlDfShh5m/?taken-by=rt

pepper_green 08.20.2016 11:46 PM

yr nasty ghoul fart will go down in history better than the candidate you'll vote for.

what a boring pointless thread. i'll make sure to burn my popcorn on election night so just to amplify the bitterness. i'll be using black magic for Hillary to choke on a dick and Trump to live on skid row.

pepper_green 08.21.2016 01:17 AM

jesus told me to be apolitical. he came down to rescue the rainbow from the gays. to put it back in place to the Noah old test.

Jesus is coming. the world is fucked. better gather yr things because he is coming...in yr mom.

yr mom, goddamn!!! that pussy won't let up. it's wicked and loose and juicy.

dead_battery 08.21.2016 10:36 AM

sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up

pepper_green 08.21.2016 11:52 AM

that's not going to happen any time soon.