Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Top 100 funny christian quotes (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=18931)

Inhuman 01.14.2008 11:20 PM

Top 100 funny christian quotes

Enjoy.

"several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.
-Queen of the tigers"

Alex's Trip 01.14.2008 11:59 PM

Hahahaa.

barnaclelapse 01.15.2008 12:03 AM

That's awesome.

✌➬ 01.15.2008 12:18 AM

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

WTF???

Rob Instigator 01.15.2008 10:42 AM

the sun? ahs anyone ever heard of the SUN?

floatingslowly 01.15.2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the son? ahs anyone ever heard of the SON?

jesus freak.

pbradley 01.15.2008 10:48 AM

Things are heavy because they are filled with sin. Makes perfect sense.

luxinterior 01.15.2008 10:59 AM

"If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"

Rob Instigator 01.15.2008 11:01 AM

this scares me much more than it makes me laugh. these peopel are wilfully ignorant, and proud of it, and will stop at nothing to make you and I think the same way they do.

pbradley 01.15.2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxinterior
"If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"

sucks for the girl but what can we do LOL :o

floatingslowly 01.15.2008 11:15 AM

dear jesus,

I'm sorry that I wasted time making fun of Rob's invocation of yr name instead of following the link posted earlier.

I almost missed, this wonderful quote:

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

dear jesus, I hope you give those ATHIESTS aids.

yr love slave,

slowly

LittlePuppetBoy 01.15.2008 11:31 AM

"Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not Logic."

Wow.

the ikara cult 01.15.2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✌➬
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

WTF???

haha, magnificent

Rob Instigator 01.15.2008 11:35 AM

ignorance is rife

all the evolutionists, tell me something. i know how the big bang "has happened, but tell me, wouldnt an explosion, especially one that size, take away life instead of allow it? think about it.

ex: the a-bomb, the h-bomb, grenades, cannon balls (when fired from a cannon of course), mines, rocket launchers, and anything and everything in between. they all have taken lives.

Rob Instigator 01.15.2008 11:36 AM

and this one

Jesus is not a Jew. Jesus was Jewish.

floatingslowly 01.15.2008 11:41 AM

to be fair, the problem here is not christianity.

the problem is stupid people.

Rob Instigator 01.15.2008 11:48 AM

no. the problem is christianity being FED to supid people. the religions of the world, all of them, benefit if people are kept this ignroant. They WANT this. they earn BILLIOSN a year, tax free, and have utold power to avoid any country's legal system

down with christianity and all religions.

pbradley 01.15.2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

and this one

Jesus is not a Jew. Jesus was Jewish.

That one could actually be wit instead of an actual claim.

floatingslowly 01.15.2008 11:53 AM

95% of the planet is stupid and 95% of the planet is crazy.

the remaining 5% of each is not excluded from the other.

most people are stupid and crazy.

Quote:

no. the problem is christianity being FED to supid people. the religions of the world, all of them, benefit if people are kept this ignroant. They WANT this. they earn BILLIOSN a year, tax free, and have utold power to avoid any country's legal system

down with christianity and all religions.

so, what yr trying to say is, you like to watch gay guys fuck?

[insert emoticon here]

SYRFox 01.15.2008 11:55 AM

"Apes are just creatures twisted by Satan to mock Jesus by giving EVILolition credibility. Further more they are naturally lust crazed for human women. Since they are not natural creatures they should be exterminated forthwith as the tools of evil they are.

BJ Tabor, Blogs4Brownback [Comments (92)] [2007-Aug-01]
Submitted by Damned at Random "

Haha that's hilarious