Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   so, my girlfriend shoved her finger in my butt the other day... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10801)

HaydenAsche 02.25.2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
Mars Volta Does!!! Yeah@!!

Can we pretend you never mentioned their name?

Thanks.

drrrtyboots 02.25.2007 10:32 PM

Have you heard that amputuchchereerete shit? MINDBLOWING.

HaydenAsche 02.25.2007 10:38 PM

More like the sound of a fat chick giving a bad blowjob. Terrible.

drrrtyboots 02.25.2007 10:39 PM

I was thinking more of a fat chick giving a bad blowjob to a horse, preferably one with three legs.

HaydenAsche 02.25.2007 10:41 PM

And you find enjoyment in that?

drrrtyboots 02.25.2007 10:42 PM

Note my sarcasm in overcapitalized letters and reference to who again? Right. Exactly. Their music is utter shit that goes on for 10 minutes too long in each and every song.

k-krack 02.25.2007 10:43 PM

Why All The Mars Volta Bashing?!

drrrtyboots 02.25.2007 10:54 PM

cause they suck!!

davenotdead 02.25.2007 11:06 PM

amputechture and their live album suck...the rest is good and bad...

Sonic Youth 37 02.25.2007 11:07 PM

De-loused and Tremulant are great. The rest is just annoying and totally worthless.

demonrail666 02.25.2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
what makes a good prog rock song?

The least amount of Prog elements. Or else every Prog cliche going, so at least then you can laugh along to its pompous grandeur safe in the knowledge that you know better.

atsonicpark 02.26.2007 02:43 AM

Haha Mars Volta are the worst band i've ever heard.

nicfit 02.26.2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
nNow that I have your attention with this thread, I'll just ask on here instead of starting a new thread.. what makes a good prog rock song?

Its listener's bad taste.

jon boy 02.26.2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
^ Haha. I know who you're talking about! Nice ambiguous burn. ;)

Aside from Hipster Junkies post that followed this one, the thread kinda died after. But the first 2 pages especially are the best thing I've read on here in days! Anal topics & Butthole fingers rule. :)

Did you know, that although women can enjoy receptive anal intercourse, or even insertive anal intercourse for that matter, only men have fully developed prostates, also known as "male G-spots" [7], "P-spots" or "A-spots".[8] The prostate is located near men's rectums and is the larger, more fully formed male homologue to the Skene's glands located near women's vaginas.

who is he talking about kegmama?

foxforce5 02.26.2007 06:32 AM

Odd - how anal penetration conversations inevitably veer towards critique of The Mars Volta.

foxforce5 02.26.2007 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jico
wow. amazing! one little finger did all that?

no problem because that it's totally heterosexual. pfff haha. have you called your mom and dad and friends to give them this great news? it's amazing.

now you can ask pork to put his douglas p. dick in your pussy ass.

Hmmm... Nice touch with the italics - great way to convey your sarcasm and bitter loneliness.

porkmarras 02.26.2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
What, like the Eiffel Tower or the Berlin Wall or something? Racist.

The Berling Wall would only fit up your own arse.

David Bowie

porkmarras 02.26.2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
This guy I know said that his girlfriend put a Kruschev action figure up his butt during sex once, and it was awesome.

Have you heard about the guy who blew air into a baloon but he did so up his girlfriend's arse?She levitated with joy.

SynthethicalY 02.26.2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
^ Haha. I know who you're talking about! Nice ambiguous burn. ;)

Aside from Hipster Junkies post that followed this one, the thread kinda died after. But the first 2 pages especially are the best thing I've read on here in days! Anal topics & Butthole fingers rule. :)

Did you know, that although women can enjoy receptive anal intercourse, or even insertive anal intercourse for that matter, only men have fully developed prostates, also known as "male G-spots" [7], "P-spots" or "A-spots".[8] The prostate is located near men's rectums and is the larger, more fully formed male homologue to the Skene's glands located near women's vaginas.

No wonder I like sex.

Rob Instigator 02.26.2007 12:54 PM

ain;t nothing ever getting up my poop chute.

no way jose