Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Alternative Sonic Youth Yearbook (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9182)

gmku 12.21.2006 09:29 AM

The Alternative Sonic Youth Yearbook

I'm starting an alternative to the established yearbook. Nominate your favorites in the categories used in the establishment book, and I'll compile the results. Utimately, though, since I'm in charge of this one, if I don't agree with the results, my decision rules.

Go ahead.

fishmonkey 12.21.2006 09:31 AM

biggest penis ... Fishmonkey

sonicl 12.21.2006 09:33 AM

Most likely to be sorely disappointed at his team's being beaten into second place on the last day of this season's English Premiership... Fishmonkey

!@#$%! 12.21.2006 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I'm starting an alternative to the established yearbook. Nominate your favorites in the categories used in the establishment book, and I'll compile the results. Utimately, though, since I'm in charge of this one, if I don't agree with the results, my decision rules.

Go ahead.

blagh, why go alternative if we're not going to have more interesting categories?

now, if we crown you "biggest public display of purchase power, regardless of results", will you give us at least that chance? :D

cmon, new categories:

"biggest pothead"
"most upleasant asshole"
"least significant wanker"
"most likely to die from a VD"
"droopier tits"
"most crooked penis (provide angle)"

etc??

fishmonkey 12.21.2006 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Most likely to be sorely disappointed at his team's being beaten into second place on the last day of this season's English Premiership... Fishmonkey

haha!!! you bastard!
Most likely to get down on his knees and be a Chelsea Rentboy ... Sonicl

fishmonkey 12.21.2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Go ahead.

Most likely to enter a Startbucks with an AK47 and blow more than the froth off the tops of "pompus" coffee drinkers latte's - Fishmonkey

A Thousand Threads 12.21.2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

etc??

in which direction?

!@#$%! 12.21.2006 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
biggest penis ... Fishmonkey

sure you meant to say "biggest dick" and then got all scientific with the language? :D

fishmonkey 12.21.2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

sure you meant to say "biggest dick" and then got all scientific with the language? :D

yeah, i feel like an ass for saying it now.

gmku 12.21.2006 09:52 AM

Quote:

blagh, why go alternative if we're not going to have more interesting categories?

now, if we crown you "biggest public display of purchase power, regardless of results", will you give us at least that chance? :D

cmon, new categories:

"biggest pothead"
"most upleasant asshole"
"least significant wanker"
"most likely to die from a VD"
"droopier tits"

etc??

I'm all for alternative categories, too, certainly. Go ahead with this, too. Ultimately, though, as I say, the decision about what officially goes into the alternative yearbook falls to me. Naturally. But feel free and go wild during the nominating process, y'all.

sonicl 12.21.2006 09:53 AM

Most likely to run into a burning building to save the life of a kitten... Hip Priest

!@#$%! 12.21.2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
in which direction?

doesnt' matter-- up, left, right-- just-- away from the main axis?

only a suggestion though

other possible categories:

"amplest asscheeks"

"most likely to walk out of the crapper with a piece of toilet paper stuck on the shoe"

"most undignified response in a thread"

we could go on forever with this crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
yeah, i feel like an ass for saying it now.

ha ha, why? glice does it all the time with zero remorse. besides, i'm sure he'll want the title for himself...

gmku 12.21.2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
largest collection of underground 50's homo-erotic novelties:

GMKU!!!!!!!!!!!

You seemed fixated on homo-eroticism, swa(y). Care to explain?

fishmonkey 12.21.2006 09:56 AM

Most likely to be President......

jon boy 12.21.2006 09:56 AM

biggest ego
most pompous
biggest fan
most drunk
biggest tosser
coolest
to cool for school
ice cold
ice mother fucking cold

sonicl 12.21.2006 09:57 AM

Most likely to get sacked from his job for spending too much time posting on the SY gossip page... Erm, I think that may be me.

gmku 12.21.2006 09:57 AM

swa(y), So you're like what? 11, 12 years old? I remember that kind of humor was very popular in 7th grade.

porkmarras 12.21.2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

swa(y), So you're like what? 11, 12 years old? I remember that kind of humor was very popular in 7th grade.

Hi sweetie!How's it going?

gmku 12.21.2006 10:01 AM

It would be one thing if it were a 13-year-old mentality that's in evidence. But you flatter yourself.

!@#$%! 12.21.2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

no, he's 23, and a retard