Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   paranormal etc (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33727)

Satan 08.18.2009 05:06 AM

paranormal etc

ghosts, magic, astrology, omens, clairvoyance, occult, etc

stuff like that goes in this thread.

ok. go.

nicfit 08.18.2009 05:13 AM

Images will do or would you like proper "discussion" in here?

verme (prevaricator) 08.18.2009 05:15 AM

bloody mary, bloody mary...

Satan 08.18.2009 05:18 AM

whatever you wanna contribute, i'm not gonna be a nazi about it. i like pictures.

right ok so probably no one will believe me which is fine, whatever but i swear on my life that i have extrasensory perceptive abilities.........

Sonic Youth Gossip 08.18.2009 05:19 AM

I saw a ufo once but it turned out to be a KFC sign shaped like a bucket of chicken.

ni'k 08.18.2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
whatever you wanna contribute, i'm not gonna be a nazi about it. i like pictures.

right ok so probably no one will believe me which is fine, whatever but i swear on my life that i have extrasensory perceptive abilities.........

which are?

nicfit 08.18.2009 05:24 AM

Sonic Youth Gossip 08.18.2009 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
which are?

she can sense ghosts with her magic boobs

Satan 08.18.2009 05:25 AM

haha

time for ghost pictures

Satan 08.18.2009 05:26 AM

no no
like vibes but more concrete than that, like i can sometimes predict things that havent happened yet

not just this, other weird shit too and i have no control over it

Mary 08.18.2009 05:30 AM

oh hai!

Satan 08.18.2009 05:30 AM

and so we meet again.

ni'k 08.18.2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
she can sense ghosts with her magic boobs

what, like hauntology?

Sonic Youth Gossip 08.18.2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
no no
like vibes but more concrete than that, like i can sometimes predict things that havent happened yet

not just this, other weird shit too and i have no control over it

Yeah I get that too. Just those moments where you feel something was a bit too much of a coincidence.

It was like one night I had a dream of a girl (no, not that kind of dream) and we hung out and had a damn great time. I woke up and thought how strange that was given I hadn't seen her in ages, hadn't talked to her in a year or something. Anyway, the day after, I'm on a bus to the city and guess who gets on. We have a fuckin' excellent chat and catch up, just like in my dream. I usually dream about things that have happened in the past day, so it was as if my brain messed up and gave me that dream a day before it was supposed to :p

I'm not spiritual or anything, btw. Just passed it off as a strange coincidence.

Satan 08.18.2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
Yeah I get that too. Just those moments where you feel something was a bit too much of a coincidence.

It was like one night I had a dream of a girl (no, not that kind of dream) and we hung out and had a damn great time. I woke up and thought how strange that was given I hadn't seen her in ages, hadn't talked to her in a year or something. Anyway, the day after, I'm on a bus to the city and guess who gets on. We have a fuckin' excellent chat and catch up, just like in my dream. I usually dream about things that have happened in the past day, so it was as if my brain messed up and gave me that dream a day before it was supposed to :p

I'm not spiritual or anything, btw. Just passed it off as a strange coincidence.

sort of like that. like i get these flashes of things that are going to happen and then they do, and i'm 100% conscious when it happens. it's happened too many times throughout my entire life for !@@#$%! to come in here and try and tell me its fucking barnum/forer effect bullshit.

btw speaking of haunted buildings, the chelsea hotel is absolutely 100% inhabited by quite a few dead folks.

Sonic Youth Gossip 08.18.2009 05:47 AM

shit sway you always put so much effort into your posts. makes me feel lazy

Satan 08.18.2009 05:51 AM

another story for what it's worth.

last summer or around then i had been playing ouija like i do, and i started getting really bad vibes and noticed that my cats were all going batshit crazy, i mean really really crazy like freaked out and behaving very disturbingly. and then in the middle of the night i wake up from a dead sleep in a cold sweat and my lungs felt like i was inhaling ice, like something was in there.

Satan 08.18.2009 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
ive read many accounts of people claiming to have seen sid v. hangin' around the elevator.

;)

Satan 08.18.2009 06:04 AM

i lived there for a couple months, i saw all kinds of weird shit.....

room 100 is still "there" but it's not room 100 anymore, it's a couple of rooms combined now to make a bigger room.

Satan 08.18.2009 06:09 AM

stanley doesn't really roll like that. as far as he's concerned it's just a hotel with a lot of history...