Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

ilduclo 11.08.2016 06:04 PM

if only I were there to "grapple" with them

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 06:05 PM

who here is ready for a shot of tequila?

first results are still 2 hours away! right?

i'm off TV so not sure. PBS.org says they'll start coverage at 8pm eastern.

what to do

dead_battery 11.08.2016 06:16 PM

katy perrys big satanic tits

(INSUFFICIENTLY SATANIC TITS MOVED TO OTHER THREAD)

HILARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 06:27 PM

lololol NSFW

i think photo #1 makes the point clearly enough!

plus the photoshop jobs aren't the real satan

tesla69 11.08.2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
tesla is terrified of SATANIC TITS
!

your jerk off world has no place in the voting process, or in the public, period...its simply pure Stalinist tactics to SHUT IT DOWN. or, more likely, eventually get some dreamland internet celebrity, like pussy riot.

Here the stalinist shutdown is done to clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psYqwH0sCvc

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
your jerk off world has no place in the voting process, or in the public, period...its simply pure Stalinist tactics to SHUT IT DOWN. or, more likely, eventually get some dreamland internet celebrity, like pussy riot.

what jerk off world? what?

i do not comprehend your hallucinations. i seriously doubt you do either.

so

who shut down what? the polling station closed or something?

those are POWERFUL tits. possibly radioactive.

i haven't seen that youtube yet but while i do please clarify this "jerkoff world" of satanic tits and elections or something. sounds like drug-addled gibberish.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

okay so basically that youtube (did you actually watch it?) is clinton speaking to the crowd that couldn't get in to see her. went to say hello and thanks and i'm sorry not everyone can fit it.

the video posters recorded themselves in their own camera microphone, with hillary as background, to make themselves look bigger in your dreamland.

nobody shut down hillary clinton there. are you that easily fooled? lololol. take a media literacy course. those people yelled into their own microphone and nobody cared--hillary least of it.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 07:23 PM

tesla69 11.08.2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

nobody shut down hillary clinton there. are you that easily fooled? lololol. take a media literacy course. those people yelled into their own microphone and nobody cared--hillary least of it.

did you see the part where clinton says aloud 'There is one in every crowd' and then she goes into a quick closing thank you and splits -

you wouldn't have minded those people yelling and screaming if you were trying to hear what the candidate had to say? it is classic bullying behavior

have a nice night watching the screens and suds, i'm headed uptown to Trump HQ and then the Javitt's center to see democracy in action.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

did you see the part where clinton says aloud 'There is one in every crowd' and then she goes into a quick closing thank you and splits -

you wouldn't have minded those people yelling and screaming if you were trying to hear what the candidate had to say? it is classic bullying behavior

have a nice night watching the screens and suds, i'm headed uptown to Trump HQ and then the Javitt's center to see democracy in action.

i get that they're attempting to bully but they're not shutting down anything.

neither were the protesting street tits.

you know where is the real stalinist bullshit without the spectacle?

in georgia where black voters have been denied provisional ballots

in north carolina where republicans suppressed voter turnout

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...voting/506963/

meanwhile you call tits "stalinists". that's real goebbels of you.

anyway, enjoy your party with the antichrist and his evangelical sidekick and their model entourage.

Severian 11.08.2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

OKAY BUT GO VOTE RIGHT NOW

you can nap & post later

I did! I did! I voted the shit out of that place! Had my mouth drilled on for 3 hours, voted like it was going out lf style, worked until polls closed, now I'm eating a fast dinner before I finish out this sonofabitch of a day.

No nap involved, unfortunately.

Drjohnrock 11.08.2016 09:39 PM

I'm starting to feel sick about the way the votes are going. My God, is the orange man-child really going to be elected president?

pepper_green 11.08.2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

I heard you do drugs. gimmie some drugs maaaan. you got some crack? I love me some crack dogdamnit.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
I'm starting to feel sick about the way the votes are going. My God, is the orange man-child really going to be elected president?

not just president--

he'd have the house and the senate at his disposal

it's the fucking government trifecta

i'm usually not a superstitious person but this is some nostradamus-level shit

i'm near the nuclear targets though. i'd evaporate in an instant. who needs radiation poisoning?

---

meanwhile, the markets keep going the fuck down

dead_battery 11.08.2016 11:17 PM

fire everyone in the dnc

d.sound 11.08.2016 11:21 PM

where my country gone?

i need to stop watching the tv.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 11:26 PM

well, virginia is holding, that's good. so are colorado and new mexico.

the west coast is good (so far).

nevada looks blue(ish).

alaska and hawaii are coming later, each their own color

--

someone needs to hang comey by the huevos though. for sure tomorrow morning.

Severian 11.08.2016 11:39 PM

Finally (mostly) done for the night. Been running around calling councilors and commissioners and making tables like a muh. I feel MILES away from the real action.

Got back from the courthouse -- Trump OWNED this area. Just fucking owned it. It's just one district though. Starting to resort to prayer.

Someone tell me something good. Please.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Someone tell me something good. Please.

the self is a fiction

pepper_green 11.08.2016 11:48 PM

not surprising. not surprising at all.

!@#$%! 11.08.2016 11:54 PM

oh shit--pennsylvania is very close!

EMBRACE THE KALI YUGA

Severian 11.09.2016 12:07 AM

I have actually broken down. I'm typing this through red eyes, staring down through tear-clouded lenses.

In a few hours, it appears as though Donald Trump will be declared the presumptive winner of the 2016 presidential race.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEEDED TO VOTE, SFAD.
THIS IS WHY MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GODDAMN FOOL TO CHOOSE STEIN.

LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE!!!!!

I'm Fucking DONE.

Fuck everyone who didn't do the only sane thing this cycle. Fuck you. You disgust me.

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

I have actually broken down. I'm typing this through red eyes, staring down through tear-clouded lenses.

In a few hours, it appears as though Donald Trump will be declared the presumptive winner of the 2016 presidential race.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEEDED TO VOTE, SFAD.
THIS IS WHY MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GODDAMN FOOL TO CHOOSE STEIN.

LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE!!!!!

I'm Fucking DONE.

Fuck everyone who didn't do the only sane thing this cycle. Fuck you. You disgust me.

okay, look at the upside: the republicans will have the house, the senate, and the white house. they'll also stuff the courts.

the yahoo retrenching program will be a total fiasco

when they fail, their failure will be inexcusable and spectacular

they'll be as discredited as they were after hoover

the only wait out of the hole, then, will be a out of the past and into the future--no more looking back to the 50s. no more.

the last gasp of the dinosaurs and it will be over.

Severian 11.09.2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

okay, look at the upside: the republicans will have the house, the senate, and the white house. they'll also stuff the courts.

the only wait out of the hole, then, will be a out of the past and into the future--no more looking back to the 50s. no more.

This is the coldest comfort I've ever felt.

I'm tempted to end my relationship over this. This is not happening. This can't be happening. I didn't CRY when W. "beat" Gore my first time voting. Or when W. annihilated Kerry. I didn't cry when the Repos retook the house and senate. I'm absolutely LOSING of right now though.

This is a nightmare. This is horrendous. I want to physically assault people. I'm losing my goddamn grip here.

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 01:04 AM

yes. cool the fuck down. what is happening is indeed terible but it's no reason to lose your shit.

it's precisely the moment to not lose your shit.

gotta go to sleep now. seeya.

ps buffy s1e1 lol

pepper_green 11.09.2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

This is a nightmare. This is horrendous. I want to physically assault people. I'm losing my goddamn grip here.

uh calm down Beavis. bunghole buttmunchen fartknocker.

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 01:57 AM

I couldn't sleep of course.

Trump won PA!

Great. We have nothing to lose anymore.

Someone make that 60s lady sing. What was her name.

Damn. Guess I can go to sleep now finally. At least no more uncertainty.

PLips 11.09.2016 02:19 AM

Well I kinda wanted Hillary to win but she's very complacent. Trump's gotta Slovenian wife so i'll help Courtney Love tear her a new asshole. I'm happy either way and this is actually better story writing

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 02:23 AM

janis joplin, thats who i was thinking about

we have "freedom" now, i guess, if you believe stupid pop sonsgs

PLips 11.09.2016 02:35 AM

I Know A Place by Bob Marley.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFs4jP25wzk

I'm not worried at all, I created my own world to live in. Come along if you'd like

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 02:42 AM

well im pretty sure i can hack it one way or another but why does it always have to be amid such fucking ugliness?

human life is some bleak shit

but hey at least it"s not medieval times. just watched polanskis macbeth holy fuck

tw2113 11.09.2016 03:00 AM

Maybe he'll spend 4 years driving final nails into GOP coffins? Or the literal apocalypse will show up finally, and conveniently late, and take us all out.

Toilet & Bowels 11.09.2016 04:18 AM

Quote:

Yes but how many years of anger, hate and intolerance is it going to take for a positive vision of the future to emerge? If the state of politics in the west as a whole if anything to go by we are at the beginning of some very dark times.

Toilet & Bowels 11.09.2016 04:38 AM

Anyone want to bet on how long before the first arrest of one of his opponents or critics?

Blood_Promise 11.09.2016 05:06 AM

in times likes these, one has to reinvent affirmative politics instead of wallowing in the failure of the establishment.

LifeDistortion 11.09.2016 05:42 AM

My only consolation out of this, we should get a lot of great, dangerous rock and roll again.

Toilet & Bowels 11.09.2016 06:20 AM

Doubtful, that era is gone

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Yes but how many years of anger, hate and intolerance is it going to take for a positive vision of the future to emerge? If the state of politics in the west as a whole if anything to go by we are at the beginning of some very dark times.

well i don't really believe what i said above--that was just some consolation for severian.

i really can't predict the future and even the so called pendulum of history is not guaranteed

this of course right now feels horrible, but it is what it is and one has to live with it

i'm trying to expect nothing and remain sane

Severian 11.09.2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
My only consolation out of this, we should get a lot of great, dangerous rock and roll again.

Exactly what I thought when I was trashing my room at 4 a.m.

Spoiler: Symbols- I did lose my shit. And I haven't found it.

!@#$%! 11.09.2016 08:32 AM

Quote:

Exactly what I thought when I was trashing my room at 4 a.m.

Spoiler: Symbols- I did lose my shit. And I haven't found it.

sorry to hear man

don't know what to say