Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Silk Road and the like (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=107507)

Toilet & Bowels 07.09.2014 04:19 AM

Silk Road and the like

Obviously the original Silk Road site is dead, but does anyone here have any thoughts on these types of market places?

pad_023 07.09.2014 04:35 AM

Silk Road 2.0 has been active for a while and is pretty reliable

I highly recommend it if you are tech savy enough

keep poppin pimples 07.10.2014 01:57 AM

so would i be able to use this to get drugs locally? not trusting the mail for that

Toilet & Bowels 07.10.2014 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pad_023

I highly recommend it if you are tech savy enough

When you say tech savvy enough, do you mean stuff beyond having a tor browser and bitcoin account?

pad_023 07.10.2014 05:46 AM

You also probably need to have a grasp of PGP Encoding
And use an alternative operating systems like tails

You can just use the bitcoin and tor but it is probably best to be on the safe side.

The mail is fine as well, If you think how much mail is sent out each day, it would be impossible to check every letter + people are really stealthy with how they package stuff. Much better than going to a dealer.

dead_battery 07.10.2014 06:39 AM

if you got an address that isnt yours, but can access it, then you're sorted. eg. abandoned house across the road that you can get the post from before anyone notices.

otherwise you are running risk. just because you get the shit in the mail doesnt mean the cops didnt work out what it was already. they are gonna wait until you receive it before doing anything.

it depends on what you buy - a sheet of acid? no probs. but something that smells and isnt packaged well? then you might have a problem.

check photos on the listing of how the guy packages his stuff. dont buy from someone without seriously good reviews obviously.

all of this assumes you're computer security is as good as it should be. might want to do this stuff on something set up to be wiped in emergencies.

also dont do drugs cos they suck.

dead_battery 07.10.2014 10:51 AM

also seriously.

i dont approve of coke, crack, speed, meth, mephedrone and heroin. they shouldnt be used at all. those are things were the brain/liver/heart damage potential is too great. cokeheads are never gonna grow that grey matter back.

i dont approve of high doses of lsd. but its a grey area since maybe 1 in X people will go schizo from it but most will be ok with a small enough dose.

ecstacy is a grey area since most people can handle it and there are only a few disasters.

weed will produce the odd schizo and retard a few people but theyll probably get out of it.

im against addiction and the problems it causes. but i like the freedom that silk road and bitcoin offer.

cos shakespeares gotta get paid son.

EVOLghost 07.10.2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
cokeheads are never gonna grow that grey matter back.

yeah...I was scared straight this weekend.

I don't drink enough to need that shit anymore...

!@#$%! 07.10.2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
yeah...I was scared straight this weekend.

I don't drink enough to need that shit anymore...

also you have a girl and don't need a numb dick--right?

floatingslowly 07.11.2014 05:57 AM

Ever tried to get rid of a mole? Lil' fuckers keep coming back.

EVOLghost 07.11.2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
also you have a girl and don't need a numb dick--right?

precisely....and she's a good girl(like, legit good girl. incredibly nice and thoughtful)....so I have to be good.

!@#$%! 07.11.2014 08:08 AM

caray, qué gusto me da...

EVOLghost 07.11.2014 11:22 AM

Neta mano....ando bien pinche contento con esta...casi ni lo creo. Las muchachas de mi barrio no me cain bien. Todas son iguales, les gusta ir al bar y hacer lo mismo, no tienen mucho interes en nada. PERO ESTA>>>> esta estudiando lenguage por senas, hace trabajo voluntario en el hospital cuando no trabaja, y SIEMPRE trata de ayudar con algo....no importa(vendio dulces para donar al hermano de mi amigo que se accidento hace unos meses). No se....pero andamos bien comodos juntos.

oh yaa y tiene un CUERPAZO AYY. y unos ojo GRANDOTES...:D

Toilet & Bowels 07.11.2014 01:49 PM

I only take drugs two or three times/year max, and in fairly small quantities, so if I do buy them I don't want to buy crap.

dead_battery 07.11.2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Neta mano....ando bien pinche contento con esta...casi ni lo creo. Las muchachas de mi barrio no me cain bien. Todas son iguales, les gusta ir al bar y hacer lo mismo, no tienen mucho interes en nada. PERO ESTA>>>> esta estudiando lenguage por senas, hace trabajo voluntario en el hospital cuando no trabaja, y SIEMPRE trata de ayudar con algo....no importa(vendio dulces para donar al hermano de mi amigo que se accidento hace unos meses). No se....pero andamos bien comodos juntos.

oh yaa y tiene un CUERPAZO AYY. y unos ojo GRANDOTES...:D

she sounds like a saint. hot AND charitable. go for it.

dead_battery 07.11.2014 02:06 PM

i know because i know spanish its not googletranslate or anything

EVOLghost 07.11.2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
i know because i know spanish its not googletranslate or anything

Hmmm good to know. I had originally thought the google translate thing...but remembered....I'm awful at typing Spanish....so maybe a lot of words won't translate. Good enough for you though(Spnaish isn't your main language from what I gathered here).

(ps thanks)

dead_battery 07.11.2014 03:07 PM

no i was joking.

i used google translate. dont know a word of spanish.

you should def make a move on that girl tho.

!@#$%! 07.11.2014 03:31 PM

i thought he already did

unless by "make a move" you meant "unwillingly impregnate her and trap her domestically" -- which i hope you didn't!

dead_battery 07.11.2014 04:04 PM

jesus. i just meant he should ask her out for a drink or something.

when google becomes sentient we wont have these translation problems anymore.