Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   there are kittens in my house (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=38241)

phoenix 02.23.2010 09:33 AM

there are kittens in my house

and tonight is their first night out of their *sleeping room*(laundry). It is far too exciting for them. One is presently shredding my life drawing paper that is rolled up under the bed. :(

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:02 AM

I've been threatened with a new kitten by someone who doesn't understand why MY cat likes me best.

I've explained that "any new cat" will also "like me best", but it falls on deaf ears.

why do they like me best? because I don't smell human, of course.

dale_gribble 02.23.2010 01:34 PM

eat'em

SONIC GAIL 02.23.2010 01:37 PM

I love kittens. We just got a new cat last month. He's finally potty trained, but he really likes to get into the trash can. and he jumps into the fridge

deflinus 02.23.2010 01:40 PM

tell them to go out and find a job so they can be socially accepted, make money and have a family of their own. this could lead to very political conversations and/or discussions about the problems with today's world?

that is what i'd do

Keeping It Simple 02.23.2010 04:32 PM

I've spotted a lot of "missing cat" posters nailed to trees or stuck on street lamps when I've strolled into town over the past several years. It's common for them to feature a photo of the missing cat, a written or typed plea for help, and a contact number. One can't help but be touched when reading the owner's heartfelt plea for help.

Personally, I blame Chinese takeaways and fur pushers for the rise in missing moggies in my area over the past several years.

Keeping It Simple 02.23.2010 04:38 PM

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ts_D isappear

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.23.2010 07:36 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, can we get some kitten pictures in this thread? It's totally suffering from a lack thereof.

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:34 PM

apparently, "if they aren't maine coon, ragdoll or forrest cats" they aren't any good.

or so I've been told.

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:37 PM

omgmainecoonkittensmewmewmewmew

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:38 PM

omglaserkittenspewpewpewpew

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:39 PM

omgsweaterkittenssewsewseweew

phoenix 02.23.2010 10:49 PM

ha ha ha ha that last cat is awesome.

The kittens in my house are crazy, in the regular cat way.

my cat has a lot of issues, but he's way more awesome. He likes boxes, cupboards, *bath time*(mine), the shower(mine), hugging bags, *breakfast* and *outside time*. He dislikes bells and tinkly noises(they make him dry wretch), and anything you humans eat.

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
He dislikes bells and tinkly noises(they make him dry wretch).

I laughed. I'm sorry. :(

phoenix 02.23.2010 11:00 PM

it's okay. He really is abnormal. Han solo calls him fag cat all the time, i'm sure it doesn't help his self esteem. :(

phoenix 02.23.2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I've spotted a lot of "missing cat" posters nailed to trees or stuck on street lamps when I've strolled into town over the past several years. It's common for them to feature a photo of the missing cat, a written or typed plea for help, and a contact number. One can't help but be touched when reading the owner's heartfelt plea for help.

Personally, I blame Chinese takeaways and fur pushers for the rise in missing moggies in my area over the past several years.

I used to sit next to my friend in high school while she'd be eating dim sum and talk about the cat content that was probably in there until she'd gag and throw them out. Bad phoenix. Bad.

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 11:06 PM

I hope that your cat poops in han solo's shoes. most cats are abnormal.

phoenix 02.23.2010 11:10 PM

he would never do that! He's so shy and sweet and just a little moody. Brb hugging mah cat.

floatingslowly 02.23.2010 11:11 PM

my cat will not be hugged, picked up or have his belly touched and he only purrs for me.

also, if you make *GASP* noises, he freaks out and starts biting his back legs.

ALL cats are abnormal.

phoenix 02.23.2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
my cat will not be hugged, picked up or have his belly touched

Maybe its cuz you had his TOES CUT OFF. :(