Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Has anybody ever told you you look like someone else? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=40678)

artsygrrl 07.30.2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Apparently I look like David Duchovny.

Sooo.....do you sometimes feel the urge to have sex with many people? (if so, this is the board for you!)

SpaceCadetHayden 07.30.2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
How dare you compare yourself to this man.

My thoughts entirely. The gall of this KIS twat is absurd.

_slavo_ 08.11.2010 08:38 AM

you're 1000 times prettier and more visually interesting than mrs. deneuve.

screamingskull 08.11.2010 08:40 AM

Christina Ricci, especially when i was younger

like here -

(that photo is from 2005)

I'm about 8" taller than Christina Ricci, but we both have big foreheads and eyes...

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
Christina Ricci

I'm about 8" taller than Christina Ricci, but we both have big foreheads and eyes...

She is great and quite beautiful

screamingskull 08.11.2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
She is great and quite beautiful

yeah, i liked her early films a lot, she's gotten kinda skinny and scary recently...

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 08:53 AM

did you see I think its "Black snake moan" or somrthin like that with Samuel Jackson? Great movie. I think she is fighting anorexia

screamingskull 08.11.2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
did you see I think its "Black snake moan" or somrthin like that with Samuel Jackson? Great movie. I think she is fighting anorexia

she was apparently anorexic as a teenager, but i don't remember ever seeing her that thin before, and i have followed her career quite closely...
she had to get super skinny for Black Snake Moan, she did it with Atkins i believe, if she's now anorexic then its just a direct result of that film, which is a shame...

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 09:07 AM

I would'nt doubt it. Most women never fully recover from it. It usually just takes different forms, bulemia and binging. I know this cause i've had a similiar history with eating disorders.

People always told me I looked like Drew Barrymoore in Dopplegangar. I always liked her cause of that and I think she has a cool personality

pbradley 08.11.2010 09:34 AM

I heard from another teacher that some students think I look like Leonard DiCaprio.

My mom also said that I looked like DiCaprio after I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was all swollen.

I don't see it, myself.

noisereductions 08.11.2010 09:37 AM

Black Snake Moan was great. She's a sex addict. And she's in her undies. And it's the same director as Hustle & Flow.

demonrail666 08.11.2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Mecha
In that particular picture, Virgo looks like an older Adam Horovitz.

Hmm, interesting, because I look absolutely nothing like Adam Horovitz.

screamingskull 08.11.2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
I heard from another teacher that some students think I look like Leonard DiCaprio.

My mom also said that I looked like DiCaprio after I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was all swollen.

I don't see it, myself.

ha ha, and i look like megan fox

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
Black Snake Moan was great. She's a sex addict. And she's in her undies. And it's the same director as Hustle & Flow.

it was a great movie i could not wait till it came out

Murmer99 08.11.2010 10:42 AM

theres no one i can think of that i think i look like. as far as what other people have told me... i dont know why the fuck i am mentioning this, but in middle school a few people told me i looked like harry potter (i had short hair then..)

fuck anyone who holds this against me

lucyrulesok 08.11.2010 10:56 AM

hmm people tell me i look like katie holmes all the time but i really don't see it.

also my ex's dad told me i looked like ozzy osbourne the first time i met him.

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 11:16 AM

i got katie holmes once too...think the guy was just trying to hit on me

lucyrulesok 08.11.2010 11:18 AM

yeah its been used as a chat up line on me DEFINITELY.

ew.

SONIC GAIL 08.11.2010 11:27 AM

men...they think we cant see through them

kaitlynmazur 08.11.2010 11:48 AM

i got wendy from peter pan once. that was odd. i never get any more celebs, but people get me and my friend emily messed up all the time.