Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   SY Ticket Purchased (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1521)

terminal pharmacy 05.04.2006 09:40 PM

SY Ticket Purchased

i purchased my ticket this morning for the show in melbourne in july.... excited cos i haven't seen them since a thousand leaves....

supersonicsix 05.04.2006 11:20 PM

wow, that's so cool, I got my Melbourne ticket today too... I didn't wanna face not being able to buy one because they're sold out.
well... i'm so excited, i've never seen them and i'm such a big fan, I hope I don't get asked for I.D maybe I should get a fake one...

guitarwolf 05.05.2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicsix
wow, that's so cool, I got my Melbourne ticket today too... I didn't wanna face not being able to buy one because they're sold out.
well... i'm so excited, i've never seen them and i'm such a big fan, I hope I don't get asked for I.D maybe I should get a fake one...

are they actually sold out or you just didn't want to face them being sold out? If they're sold out that sucks because I was hoping to get one.

noisemachine 05.05.2006 01:03 AM

I am hopefully going to buy a ticket or two to the Sacramento show tomorrow, depending on how much it is. But most likely I will grab a pair.

youthoftomorrow 05.05.2006 01:06 AM

i will be getting two tickets to the Missoula show in the next few days. anyone going?

terminal pharmacy 05.05.2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicsix

you wont get refused entry to the show for no id, just no alcohol service

HairwayToSteven 05.05.2006 10:09 AM

I just purchased my ticket for the Lawrence, KS show. I can not wait!!!! I haven't seen them since the Thousand Leaves tour as well.

youthoftomorrow 05.05.2006 05:37 PM

dude, you live in Kansas? i moved to Idaho from Wichita last year.

EDIT: i just looked at yr location thing. oops.

guitarpro 05.05.2006 05:50 PM

I got tix to see SY/Pearl Jam on July 6th in Las Vegas. I'm also hoping to see them before that in Reno on the 4th.

supersonicsix 05.05.2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarwolf
are they actually sold out or you just didn't want to face them being sold out? If they're sold out that sucks because I was hoping to get one.

sorry, no they aren't sold out, I just wanted to get one before they do.

supersonicsix 05.05.2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
you wont get refused entry to the show for no id, just no alcohol service

oh exellent! thanks for telling me. Well I don't mind about the alcohol. I'm less than a year away from turning 18 so I figured it would really suck if I couldn't see SY becuz i'm only a couple of months too young. yay, now i'm excited!