Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   There's a pretty visual arts girl that... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8453)

Inhuman 11.27.2006 02:19 PM

There's a pretty visual arts girl that...

...just sat beside me in the computer lab, and the rest of the lab is empty. I've never talked to her though. What should I do? Start talking to her? Show her this thread? Anyway, I gotta wrap this up just in case she looks at the screen

Danny Himself 11.27.2006 02:21 PM

Talk to her. Don't let her know of your horrific, gruesome emo past. Or your wigger present, for that matter.

Rob Instigator 11.27.2006 02:22 PM

hell yeah talk to her. she sat next to you did she not??????

jon boy 11.27.2006 02:24 PM

i find the pretty art girls really un approachable.

Inhuman 11.27.2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Talk to her. Don't let her know of your horrific, gruesome emo past. Or your wigger present, for that matter.

I'm not a wigger yo. I'm wearing a dress shirt and beige cons, I just really like G-funk.

But yeah, she seems really determined to get her assignment complete, I don't know if it's appropriate to bother her, especially since I don't know her

Inhuman 11.27.2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i find the pretty art girls really un approachable.

I'm super shy myself, I approached one at the start of the year because she walked on the bus with a huge "Jesus and Mary Chain" patch on her bag and I complimented it. Other than that, I haven't really brought myself to talk to them.

!@#$%! 11.27.2006 02:33 PM

furtively unplug her computer off the way and when she asks for help then become her hero.

or get up & say im going to buy a coffee, do you want something?

or i dont fucking know. let your gut be the guide.

and listen to cheeto-- if he sat next to you well maybe she digs you. or at least doesn't find you repellent-- she would have sat across the room otherwise.

!@#$%! 11.27.2006 02:33 PM

furtively unplug her computer off the way and when she asks for help then become her hero.

or get up & say im going to buy a coffee, do you want something?

or i dont fucking know. let your gut be the guide.

and listen to cheeto-- if he sat next to you well maybe she digs you. or at least doesn't find you repellent-- she would have sat across the room otherwise.

king_buzzo 11.27.2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
Show her this thread- no.

definately

shell laugh...

!@#$%! 11.27.2006 02:45 PM

lemme just add:

the natural thing would have been to say hello right when she sat-- at least a nod, you know?

the longer you let the time pass the weirder it will get. of course don't push it, wait for a natural break in the situation & then

pounce, baby, pounce!!

Glice 11.27.2006 02:52 PM

I recommend the good old 'Do you mind watching my stuff while I go for a piss/ get a coffee'. If it's a coffee, ask if she wants one. Badabing, conversation opened.

Second option is always to just get your cock out, slam it on the table and shout "LUNCHTIME - MAIN COURSE: MY COCK". Never failed me yet, that one.

Savage Clone 11.27.2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Second option is always to just get your cock out, slam it on the table and shout "LUNCHTIME - MAIN COURSE: MY COCK". Never failed me yet, that one.

That only works for Glice.

Glice 11.27.2006 02:55 PM

I do have an enormous penis, that is true. Huuuuuge it is.

!@#$%! 11.27.2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
That only works for Glice.

and only in his opium-induced fantasies if i may add

Glice 11.27.2006 02:59 PM

Ooh, saucer of milk for the guy with the squiggles.

heavium 11.27.2006 03:04 PM

eye contact.

;-)

king_buzzo 11.27.2006 03:05 PM

well, you cant just go up to her and fuck her...

fall out of your chair, shell then ask you if you're alright and then you start a whole conversation

heavium 11.27.2006 03:08 PM

there's this trick to kind of get eye contact... very familiar to me when i was still at high school: drop something, a pencil or something and try to drop it in a way that it rolls to her side or something... =P

Savage Clone 11.27.2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I do have an enormous penis, that is true. Huuuuuge it is.

Not to be confused with "Huuuuuudge."

Trasher02 11.27.2006 03:12 PM

Hey inhuman, like totally like touch her boob when she's not watching.
lol