Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is your father as insane as mine? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=36474)

amerikangod 12.23.2009 12:32 AM

No, for serious though, how old are you dude?

I always assume everyone on this board has a job and lives on their own. But then people start posting stuff about how their moms are really getting on their last nerve and right before prom and shit. And it just reminds me that I might be surrounded by sexy teenagers that I need to be taking advantage of.

I have a dad. If that makes you feel closer to me.

amerikangod 12.23.2009 12:34 AM

P.S. Is this you?

Satan 12.23.2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I used a different cup this morning to drink tea out of, and when my dad found out he flew into a rage, accusing me of pissing in it! He said he could smell the piss in the cup! I naturally protested my innocence, as any sane person would, but all he did in response was threaten to throw me out of the house!

I'd like to believe that my dad is just like any other, and maybe other dads would've reacted in the same way, and that my mum didn't marry a madman, but I'm having serious doubts.

good, next time i hope he brutally beats you with the cup, pisses on you and then throws you out of the house you little shit

wellcharge 12.23.2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
sure, ill pm you about it!
:)

i wanna buy a copy sometime as well

loubarret 12.23.2009 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
I always assume everyone on this board has a job and lives on their own. But then people start posting stuff about how their moms are really getting on their last nerve and right before prom and shit. And it just reminds me that I might be surrounded by sexy teenagers that I need to be taking advantage of.

Well yeah, I might be (one of the) youngest merbers omn here but I don't need to bore the board with my private stuff...

Genteel Death 12.23.2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
this sounds like a daily mail article to me.

Hahahaha. Hilarious.

Keeping It Simple 12.23.2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
good, next time i hope he brutally beats you with the cup, pisses on you and then throws you out of the house you little shit

I love you, too.

Satan 12.23.2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I love you, too.

actually, what i meant to say is that i hope he brutally beats you with the cup that you pissed in because you're a sick fuck, sets you on fire, pisses the fire out taking great care not to miss your mouth and eyes, kicks you in your tiny balls repeatedly and then throws you out of his house, you little shit.

DeadDiscoDildo 12.23.2009 04:37 PM

^^God that turned me on...

Satan 12.23.2009 04:38 PM

let me guess, it was the watersports bit that did it for you?

Keeping It Simple 12.23.2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

actually, what i meant to say is that i hope he brutally beats you with the cup that you pissed in because you're a sick fuck, sets you on fire, pisses the fire out taking great care not to miss your mouth and eyes, kicks you in your tiny balls repeatedly and then throws you out of his house, you little shit.

What made you think I pissed in his cup? :confused:

Satan 12.23.2009 04:45 PM

you obviously did. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Keeping It Simple 12.23.2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

you obviously did. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You're as insane as my father, so I really shouldn't be surprised you'd side with him.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 12.23.2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pax Americana
Sacrilege??? Uh...???

Yeah, dude. I really whack-off in family member's cups. Merry Christmas!

It was a stupid joke, don't lose sleep.

yes. sacrilege. the respect a person should have for his parents should be so strict its religious. so to violate such a respect is by definition sacrilege. Now, kind sir I was well aware that you were joking, so I thought I would let you know that joke was in exceptionally poor taste, even for the potty humor of the SYG ;)

(and further, its a crazy fucking world out there and you very well may have been serious)

Keeping It Simple 12.23.2009 05:07 PM

The English actress, Sarah Miles, is widely known for drinking her own urine. She has cited famous practitioners of urine therapy, such as Gandhi and Nero. She's been drinking her own own urine for thirty years to keep herself healthy and vigorous.

Rob Instigator 12.23.2009 05:40 PM

tell him to go fuck himself.

ithinkimissyou 12.23.2009 06:03 PM

My father is a bit crazy, he's yet to accuse me of peeing in a cup though.

If I ever manage to get a band going, I'm going to use the following formula of words in a song:

"David, what did you do your father? He's going around the dining room saying he hates his life."

DeadDiscoDildo 12.24.2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

let me guess, it was the watersports bit that did it for you?

watersports!?