Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   !@#$%! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=73735)

Pookie 02.29.2012 08:54 AM

!@#$%!
 
I sometimes have the desire to put everybody on ignore apart from !@#$%!. It would make looking through this shithole a lot less gruelling.

Is there anybody you would like to keep on unignore whilst ignoring everybody else?

gast30 02.29.2012 09:04 AM

don't waste time on people on the internet
never gonna meet them or see them

keeping it real in the real world* maannn

*that real world of mtv show
you know? mtv the real world

living with friends in a beautifull house
that's my dream
yeah
keeping it real
keep it cool

stu666 02.29.2012 09:12 AM

I wouldn't put anyone on ignore apart from Keeping It Simple, where has he been lately Pookie?

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 09:18 AM

I propogate a Not My Problem Field around my being.

I don't feel the need to ignore because I simply do not care.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 09:19 AM

!@&@%!, what a prick that guy is!!

Pookie 02.29.2012 09:22 AM

Hold on a second, I meant to say !@#$%! AND floatingslowly.

That's it. Those two only.

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 09:30 AM

I'm disgusted and sick in the stomach by how much you make me ignore all of you so often.


YOU WANT MY ATTENTION???? YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!

But please, yes please, stop being such a bunch of boring bastards.

Pookie 02.29.2012 09:35 AM

Shit, I meant Genteel Death as well.

!@#$%!, floatingslowly and GD. But nobody else.

!@#$%! 02.29.2012 11:06 AM

whatever the fuck i'm being accused of, I DIDN'T DO IT

!@#$%! 02.29.2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afonso
Surely you live in a trailer in the desert for some reason.


i can see the bounty hunters approaching from miles

 


also, the radioactive soil keeps unwanted visitors away

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 11:33 AM

Why you got to player hate IG-88???

Glice 02.29.2012 01:56 PM

Myself.

And possibly Confucious is Sex.

knox 02.29.2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu666
I wouldn't put anyone on ignore apart from Keeping It Simple, where has he been lately Pookie?


how subtle.

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 02:31 PM

You often have the chance of turning me into a total failure at work and lose my job, but all you do is being yourselves. Yes, yourselves. Stop being yourselves.

!@#$%! 02.29.2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You often have the chance of turning me into a total failure at work and lose my job, but all you do is being yourselves. Yes, yourselves. Stop being yourselves.


^^ i agree with this. don't show your everyday faces. just stick to the gloryhole, or wear masks.


 

 

Pookie 02.29.2012 04:12 PM

And Glice of course. !@#$%!, floatingslowly, Genteel Death, and Glice.

jon boy 02.29.2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
I sometimes have the desire to put everybody on ignore apart from !@#$%!. It would make looking through this shithole a lot less gruelling.

Is there anybody you would like to keep on unignore whilst ignoring everybody else?


interesting i have him and a number of others on ignore for the simple fact that they have had nothing interesting to say. i am not here enough to care.

Pookie 02.29.2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i am not here enough to care.

Too right and you only rushed here today to post an RIP Davy Jones thread. You're getting slow in your old age.

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
interesting i have him and a number of others on ignore for the simple fact that they have had nothing interesting to say. i am not here enough to care.


What's the most interesting part of you not being here, then? The fact that nobody's interested?

jon boy 02.29.2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
What's the most interesting part of you not being here, then? The fact that nobody's interested?


I am sorry, I cant understand your broken English. ESL lessons are probably available in your area.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth