Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I need a girlfriend (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10)

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:19 AM

I need a girlfriend

:(

I haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years, & she dumped me for my so-called best friend. & I've tried really hard to meet women, but they just keep rejecting me. If there is anyone out there who lives in TN., or anywhere, & you'd like to be in a relationship, please PM me or post in this thread. I know this sounds stupid, but I am desperate. Thank You.

A Thousand Threads 03.21.2006 03:23 AM

haha
good luck dude

noumenal 03.21.2006 03:24 AM

Man, I know how you feel. My ex started dating one of my friends after we broke up. They are married now and he lost my friendship and the friendship of several other people. For being a douchebag.

This all happened, coincedentally, in Nashville, TN.

I could really use some strange too, but I don't think you're going to find it here. Also, not to be an asshole, but I think this is the wrong section to post this in.

toxic johnny 03.21.2006 03:25 AM

MarleyP.... surely you should have posted this in the Non-Sonics section?...

Good luck from me also!

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:29 AM

sorry for interrupting the sonic forum you guys. I just want to meet a fellow SY fan (female)

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:55 AM

Please, Please someone help me. I'm getting depressed every second w/ out a woman companion by my side. If any one knows any girl who is in the same situation, please let me know, & let her know about me.

shentov 03.21.2006 06:20 AM

man, get a job

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Please, Please someone help me. I'm getting depressed every second w/ out a woman companion by my side. If any one knows any girl who is in the same situation, please let me know, & let her know about me.

man you sure need a gf or whatnot, but i think you should quit smoking pot for a while and come outside, see people and talk with them, not just flood SY board, okay?:fuckyou:

nicfit 03.21.2006 06:26 AM

well,not to be rude on you marleypumpkin,but i think that if you go out and meet people you'll eventually get more company than searching a girlfriend on the internet ..i mean,come on,go out,go to see a band that you ike and start talking with someone,you'll end up making new friends (both male and FEMALE)...just a suggestion...

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shentov
man you sure need a gf or whatnot, but i think you should quit smoking pot for a while and come outside, see people and talk with them, not just flood SY board, okay?:fuckyou:

I don't know what your problem is ass hole. I didn't go around saying shit to you. If you did some research, which I'm guessing you've never done in your life, you would see that I said that I've tried very hard to go out & meet women, but they keep rejecting me. I have gone out & talked to people, but all it ever does is leave me depressed. :fuckyou: Right back at ya' fucker.

twistal 03.21.2006 06:33 AM

I'm sure you'll find her....but not on the internet.

Go outside and look around.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 06:33 AM

I have tried going to see bands, & everytime I try talking to a girl, she'll be interested & give me her phone #, & then she won't return my calls. Believe me I've tried several times.

shentov 03.21.2006 06:35 AM

what you give is what you get. i just meant you dont need to make 1000 posts in the first week you join the new board. on the subject of yr topic: i deeply empathize you, i am in a situation quite similar to yours. don't call yr brother a fucker, please. it's not right according to Jah. i'm serious.
man, and how old are you? i think you are somewhere in yr twenties. so it's not a big deal. you will find her. don't search just look around. one day she will come and will be wearing this "Confusion Is Sex" tee.

A Thousand Threads 03.21.2006 06:38 AM

shentov gave some good advice here
go out and meet new people (male and female)

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 06:39 AM

shentov- then what was the middle finger for?

shentov 03.21.2006 06:43 AM

for fun!

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
shentov gave some good advice here
go out and meet new people (male and female)

I've tried going out & meeting people, it never works for me. So, this is my last option before I blow my brains out. & you guys are adgitating me in to doing it.

whorefrost 03.21.2006 06:46 AM

ha, the bickering begins already... i can't believe so many people have retained there old usernames....

twistal 03.21.2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
I've tried going out & meeting people, it never works for me. So, this is my last option before I blow my brains out. & you guys are adgitating me in to doing it.

Don't kill yourself. It's a bad idea. How will you meet a girl then? Huh?

You should try going to some shows outside your scope. Maybe see a band you know nothing about to see if you meet someone.

fishmonkey 03.21.2006 06:50 AM

best of luck in yr search for love marleypumpkin but in my experiance its the type of thing that will happen when you least expect it, dont take this the wrong way or anything but you may be just looking too hard, sit back and relax man, it will happen for you but you just ahve to be patient

fishmonkey 03.21.2006 06:50 AM

best of luck, seconds out..... round one