Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   terrible canyons... can we talk about sims? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33399)

girlgun 08.04.2009 03:38 PM

terrible canyons... can we talk about sims?

or anyone else who might be a total dork like me.....

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:38 PM

Yes, let's talk about sims. Let's talk about sims until our heads asplode.

Satan 08.04.2009 03:38 PM

trapping them and starting a fire is the best thing ever

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:39 PM

I tried putting a baby in my pool but everyone was freaking out and saved it

Someone caught fire by a birthday cake once and died in my bathroom.

atsonicpark 08.04.2009 03:39 PM

Something I've noticed about people IN REAL LIFE who like the Sims. They buy every new Sims game and expansion pack, play it hardcore for a week, and then never touch it again. My girlfriend's Sims 3 copy already has dust on it. Not kidding.

Satan 08.04.2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Something I've noticed about people IN REAL LIFE who like the Sims. They buy every new Sims game and expansion pack, play it hardcore for a week, and then never touch it again. My girlfriend's Sims 3 copy already has dust on it. Not kidding.

yeah........

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

That's fucking blasphemy. I play sims 3 every single day for hours on end. the only reason I'm not playing right now is because of this thread.

atsonicpark 08.04.2009 03:41 PM

They're clever little games, certainly.

I TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE AND MADE LAWN GNOMES FOR MONEY.

It's not blasphemy! I know like 5 Simsheads who are all the same. Anyway, though I'm not a big fan of these games, I'm really happy there are still people playing them instead of those shitty Halo games.

pbradley 08.04.2009 03:44 PM

http://www.boatcrime.com/2009/07/22/videogame/

girlgun 08.04.2009 03:45 PM

how do you make gnomes for money?

i'm the emperor of evil. i'm currently married to the guy i tried to kill. i locked him in the garage for 2 weeks, but i have aging turned off and he never died... but his bladder did. when i married him, i had to get him a "steel bladder" because i got sick of mopping up his puddles.

i recently moved my shit from riverside to the ocean one. i lost a lot of stuff.

i'm not sick of it. when i get bored... i build.

floatingslowly 08.04.2009 03:47 PM

tell 'em about yr death party!!

that may be the funniest thing I've ever seen in a videogame (that wasn't pre-scripted).

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:47 PM

I went over to this bitch's house and she randomly was like "wanna move in?" of course I agreed. I sold her house, sold all of her shit, stole her baby, and kicked her out. I got about 200,000 simoleons for that genius move.

girlgun 08.04.2009 03:49 PM

hahahaha. that's hilarious.

i went to my ex-husband's house and he had a baby with my last name. i got locked out of the house with the baby, so i just put the baby down and left. i don't want no stinkin' baby!

i made my husband fuck the maid and then i kicked his ass.

if i let my sim do what she wants, she randomly scares people or just slaps them.

Rob Instigator 08.04.2009 03:50 PM

I got bored with sims real quick.

I played Sim City though for about 8 months! fuck!

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:51 PM

One of my sims died and the birthdays for these two little girls I adopted was coming up, so I decided to hold an ingenious birthday/funeral party. I put this huge buffet table in the middle of my front lawn, and just as I made the two little girls "age up", someone getting cookies from the buffet table died in my fucking lawn. Someone died at my funeral. SOMEONE DIED AT MY FUCKING FUNERAL. When the grim reaper showed up he stuck around and danced.

Satan 08.04.2009 03:53 PM

:( i neeeeeeed you sims

girlgun 08.04.2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
One of my sims died and the birthdays for these two little girls I adopted was coming up, so I decided to hold an ingenious birthday/funeral party. I put this huge buffet table in the middle of my front lawn, and just as I made the two little girls "age up", someone getting cookies from the buffet table died in my fucking lawn. Someone died at my funeral. SOMEONE DIED AT MY FUCKING FUNERAL. When the grim reaper showed up he stuck around and danced.

hahahah! i so want to be death's friend... or at least paint his portrait. floating mentioned my bf died at a party... and death thought she was funnier alive than dead so he brought her back to life (after he went swimming in my pool). i felt sorry for her, so i asked her to spend the night because she died and all... but then she told me she was a klepto... so i kicked her ass right out.

terriblecanyons 08.04.2009 03:56 PM

I want to be his friend too. I really hate how you can't invite him over. It makes me angry.

Here's death, dancing to my retarded long haired rock star's music.

Here's the grave by the buffet table.

girlgun 08.04.2009 04:00 PM

death is awesome.

are you just screen shotting? or are you using your "phone camera"?

girlgun 08.04.2009 04:00 PM

show me your house.