Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

noisereductions 01.04.2009 09:54 AM

viewtiful_alan 01.05.2009 12:56 AM

Took a brake from Chrono tonight and started this other christmas gift, so far it seems pretty interesting and enjoyable.

acousticrock87 01.05.2009 03:24 AM

Lost Planet. Actually, watching my roommate play. It's pretty kickass.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.05.2009 05:04 PM

Danny Himself 01.05.2009 05:08 PM

Back to the this old bullshit, passing the time. It's a fun fun game despite it being really cheesy. Right now I'm playing all the bits I've never bothered with before, like the bicycle races, paramedic jobs, stuff like that. I might just go out and get GTA IV when I can afford it, it looks swish.

Rob Instigator 01.05.2009 05:10 PM

noisereductions 01.05.2009 05:32 PM

I just got in an order from Gamestop.com, and I'm kind of pissed. They sent me all 3 PS2 games in generic cases. Meaning, not in the original boxart. Fucking ugly.

Rob Instigator 01.05.2009 05:38 PM

I hope you got them fro $2 each then!

gamestop sucks.

viewtiful_alan 01.05.2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself

Back to the this old bullshit, passing the time. It's a fun fun game despite it being really cheesy. Right now I'm playing all the bits I've never bothered with before, like the bicycle races, paramedic jobs, stuff like that. I might just go out and get GTA IV when I can afford it, it looks swish.

When I first got this game I swear I thought it was the best thing ever made.

acousticrock87 01.05.2009 05:55 PM

I've said it before, but I've never liked the GTA games, and even I thought GTA IV was fucking amazing. It's very close to being the perfect game, but it has a ways to go. GTA IV + Fallout 3 would be the last game I ever bought. Just keep adding new cities.

Danny Himself 01.05.2009 06:43 PM

They are my favourite video game series out there BY FAR, I've played them all since the first one except GTA IV. The stories are interesting and involving and the free-roaming is great. They pack so much into these things, you can really do get your money's worth. The only problem I have with San Andreas is that the protagonist is a tool- he's not funny, he's not smart, and he has to be persuaded at length to do anything the least bit dangerous (despite him being a supposedly experienced criminal).

auto-aim 01.05.2009 06:57 PM

I'm playing Resistance 2 at the mo as well as a couple of other things... I need to stop playing so many video games thoughj.

as for GTA though I absolutly loved GTA3 and greatly enjoyed Vice City just because I enjoyed the setting really. however since San Andreas I've felt it's been kind of more of the same thing... I hated SA - GTA4 is great I think in a lot of respects but i still feel like it's kind of the same thing.

noisereductions 01.05.2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I hope you got them fro $2 each then!

gamestop sucks.

I'm gonna bring them to my local gamestop and exchange them for copies with real cases. Fuck that shit.

EVOLghost 01.10.2009 07:09 PM

I'm playing Little Big PLanet....it's awesome.

atsonicpark 01.10.2009 07:19 PM

chairman of the bored 01.10.2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm playing Little Big PLanet....it's awesome.

yeah dude! me too...i love this game. the absurd appearance/behavior of other sackpeople while playing this online is priceless...you never know whats gonna pop through those glowing gates.

anyways...so far "distress in ocean" is probably my favorite user created level. any suggestions?

EVOLghost 01.10.2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
yeah dude! me too...i love this game. the absurd appearance/behavior of other sackpeople while playing this online is priceless...you never know whats gonna pop through those glowing gates.

anyways...so far "distress in ocean" is probably my favorite user created level. any suggestions?

I just started playing it today. I ahven't touched the online yet.

noisereductions 01.12.2009 08:33 AM

My wife was sick on the couch all day Sunday, so I spent hours reliving my youth with this one. haha.

noisereductions 01.15.2009 07:44 PM

Probably the best straight up sports game I've ever played.

Lurker 01.15.2009 08:24 PM

What aren't I playing?